7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

why would we do this?
    1-well for starters it would be make it more potent and legal aleast for the users
    2- don't have to worrie about going to the black market and worring about fakes
    3 it works no need for logs

we need a new wet compound and what would be better then a user legal D-bol and 2.4 times more potent and gives you that well being feeling. it's winter.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

3. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

no one get there hopes up but we will be sending this info to my source tonight and will let everyone know if it is a possibilty

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

As a rep, I understand why you put it here, but this really belongs in the anabolic section. Can't wait for it though

5. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Duh...you are right what was I thinking...lol

mod please move to anabolic section

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    As a rep, I understand why you put it here, but this really belongs in the anabolic section. Can't wait for it though

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

Lol, its okay, happens to all the newbs.

7. Senior Member
    Answers

wouldnt it be a lil less harsh due to methylazation on the 7th position?

8. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

it is still methylated at the 17th postion but also it is methylated at the 7th postion

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    wouldnt it be a lil less harsh due to methylazation on the 7th position?

9. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    it is still methylated at the 17th postion but also it is methylated at the 7th postion
    yea just saw that,

How would this methylazation on the 7th position work with cortisol balance? and increasing bioavailability./

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, please release this.

Am i right to infer that this would be less toxic and estrogenic but more powerful than MLMG?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Safe to say that the appeal of this would not be in any small number. I commend you on having the coconuts to try and bring this to fruition.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

i want nAOw
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I will be on the look out.

14. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    yea just saw that,

How would this methylazation on the 7th position work with cortisol balance? and increasing bioavailability./
    cortisol balance? what are you talking about? seriously, i dont know.

but i believe it would prevent it from becoming 5a reduced, as well as cause it to bind much more strongly to the androgen receptor. not sure, but the info is out there, over at phf, henry im sure has posted it.

15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

When these types of threads are made, does anyone ever say "no i dont want this"?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

IBE=AM. PM.

...too much good stuff
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

IBE does not = AM

I am 100% sure
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    IBE does not = AM

I am 100% sure
    wow, nice kill.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

never the less it looks freaking awesome.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Some chemists in China are hard at work hopefully, money goes in muscle comes out you can't explain that!

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

22. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

it will be tested by patric arnold. and for the epi it was tested by Dr.D and another lab before we releast it but they were wrong and now that is why we use PA for everything.you have no clue what you are talking about. this in no superdrol bro. if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, I'll take some.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Sign me up!

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

When these types of threads are made, does anyone ever say "no i dont want this"?
    I planned to, but it looks like my resolution to stay off methyls would end if it is released

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Still looking for someone with the Ochem smarts to relate this to MLMG like I ASKED FOR EARLIER!!!!

~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

27. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

the main reason for the post to show my source there is a demand for this new compound because they feel like making new product is taking big risk if it does not sell. well I would not really call this a new compound per say. we had to convince them that trendione an d ment would sell and ther ewill be no risk.

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Pricewise, what would consumers be looking at? I can't guarantee I would run this as soon as it releases but I sure as hell would pick a few bottles up upon release for the future.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

29. Diamond Member
    Answers

so uh, from your post here, you seem to feel you are pretty knowledgable about steroids, could you explain to us how di methylation differs from another methylation, and what 1a, or 2a, or 7a, etc will change or hurt the compound instead of just wonder out loud?

30. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Why so much hostility in here? Cant we all be friends?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

31. Diamond Member
    Answers

yea, in my di ethylated dienolone thread, quite a few peeps said no thanks, and over on phf.

but then again, this aint no di ethyl dienolone either.

32. Diamond Member
    Answers

Why so much hostility in here? Cant we all be friends?
    I thought we already were all friends and thats why we can talk to each other like that?

you know, it's like, "whats up bich, thats a gay asz shirt sucka, you look like a tard from down tha block, the ladies are gonna think your a fairy"

kind of brotherly love. ya know? :/

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I thought we already were all friends and thats why we can talk to each other like that?

you know, it's like, "whats up bich, thats a gay asz shirt sucka, you look like a tard from down tha block, the ladies are gonna think your a fairy"

kind of brotherly love. ya know? :/
    I want to try.

You are so gay man!
    How did I do?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

awesome.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

it will be tested by patric arnold. and for the epi it was tested by Dr.D and another lab before we releast it but they were wrong and now that is why we use PA for everything.you have no clue what you are talking about. this in no superdrol bro. if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?
    Show me your degree in organic chemistry and then you can make an accusation that I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't use your products and anytime people question your company you go off the deep end. This is worse then when people question USP Labs and all their claims, congrats, you are in a league of your own.

PS - I am not expert, never claimed to be, I am logical and ask questions that require thoughtful answers. Sorry for that, I guess that education from public schools wasn't so bad after all, who knew?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

36. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

what is your issue man last time you came in one of my post with the same attatude and we bumped heads and then I even Pm you and saying i was sorry for responding the way i did and I even offered you a free bottle of trendione. here is the PM so everyone can see

Re: my post

Originally Posted by IBE
    I want to say sorry about my tone I miss took your tone the wrong way I am just use to people over here treating us bad for because out past. when when this comes out I will throw you a bottle of trenavar so you can try...again sorry.

I appreciate the offer and if you want to do that I won't say no but youre by no means obligated to do that. I am a hot head right now too, damn trenazone has me on edge all the time... Dame lack of sleep will do that. I know you guys got a bad rep but have heard good things recently so I keep an eye out. I love Epi so of course I look tote source for new products.

Show me your degree in organic chemistry and then you can make an accusation that I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't use your products and anytime people question your company you go off the deep end. This is worse then when people question USP Labs and all their claims, congrats, you are in a league of your own.

PS - I am not expert, never claimed to be, I am logical and ask questions that require thoughtful answers. Sorry for that, I guess that education from public schools wasn't so bad after all, who knew?

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

I don't use d-bol due to it being scheduled. Legal Methyl version could be a nice addition to the market, depending on how toxic it is. As long as it is not another M1T toxic, I'm game.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

In addition to my question of price estimate, would users be as prone to hair loss? I know dbol is terrible for the hairline.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

39. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We have organic chemists who work with us on the development of these products, plus we always do a series of beta testing prior to bringing ANYTHING to the market. It is seriously uncalled for, for you to bring up PAST issues with EPistane and testing (which BTW we came through just fine and I think everyone here can agree the success of Epistane speaks for itself). You obviously have some other issue with me and IBE....this is a general topic about a potential product we are coming out with and if you have nothing positive to contribute then you need to stay off my posts........you either forgot to take your meds today or you need to lay off the juice LOL
    Also, what are your qualifications here?

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

what is your issue man last time you came in one of my post with the same attatude and we bumped heads and then I even Pm you and saying i was sorry for responding the way i did and I even offered you a free bottle of trendione. here is the PM so everyone can see

Re: my post

Originally Posted by IBE
    I want to say sorry about my tone I miss took your tone the wrong way I am just use to people over here treating us bad for because out past. when when this comes out I will throw you a bottle of trenavar so you can try...again sorry.

I appreciate the offer and if you want to do that I won't say no but youre by no means obligated to do that. I am a hot head right now too, damn trenazone has me on edge all the time... Dame lack of sleep will do that. I know you guys got a bad rep but have heard good things recently so I keep an eye out. I love Epi so of course I look tote source for new products.

There is no attitude, you were asked questions which you ignored, none were answered by the way. You just attacked my credibility and I repeat again, did not answer my questions with the exception of a comment on Epistane. Granted, that was a dig but it was to get your attention simply because that is what many remember about IBE. This isn't a political debate, just answer the questions or don't; I really don't care but some here would like to here your thoughts. I appreciate the fact you made that offer but I don't need a free bottle to be appeased (and I am more than likely done with PH/DS at this point, I can easily get other things I want to run that are easier on my body), just answer the questions about testing it on people, di-methyl being just as safe and if toxicity will go up. You are talking about a change to an otherwise fine steroid that at first glance is going to potentially make it more toxic and you say you are going to do testing. Pardon me for being concerned about those that might take it who are not educated to the risks. Also, the way you wrote your first post it didn't read as a 2.4% increase, it read as 2.4X more anabolic, that is a big jump and raised my eyebrows for sure. So for me to compare it to Superdrol or DMZ, considering that context, is a very fair statement.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this the best multi on the market?
    By jasonschaffin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. Why did they take Transform X off market?
    By joepump in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 10:39 AM
  3. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. M-TRN & M-TST- Are these still on the market?
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
  5. What's the next PH/PS to hit the market
    By jas123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:19 AM