7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. 7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market






    why would we do this?
    1-well for starters it would be make it more potent and legal aleast for the users
    2- don't have to worrie about going to the black market and worring about fakes
    3 it works no need for logs


    we need a new wet compound and what would be better then a user legal D-bol and 2.4 times more potent and gives you that well being feeling. it's winter.


  2. Awesome
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  3. no one get there hopes up but we will be sending this info to my source tonight and will let everyone know if it is a possibilty

  4. As a rep, I understand why you put it here, but this really belongs in the anabolic section. Can't wait for it though

  5. Duh...you are right what was I thinking...lol

    mod please move to anabolic section



    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    As a rep, I understand why you put it here, but this really belongs in the anabolic section. Can't wait for it though

  6. Lol, its okay, happens to all the newbs.

  7. wouldnt it be a lil less harsh due to methylazation on the 7th position?

  8. it is still methylated at the 17th postion but also it is methylated at the 7th postion


    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    wouldnt it be a lil less harsh due to methylazation on the 7th position?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    it is still methylated at the 17th postion but also it is methylated at the 7th postion
    yea just saw that,

    How would this methylazation on the 7th position work with cortisol balance? and increasing bioavailability./

  10. Yes, please release this.

    Am i right to infer that this would be less toxic and estrogenic but more powerful than MLMG?
    •   
       


  11. Safe to say that the appeal of this would not be in any small number. I commend you on having the coconuts to try and bring this to fruition.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. i want nAOw
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  13. I will be on the look out.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    yea just saw that,

    How would this methylazation on the 7th position work with cortisol balance? and increasing bioavailability./
    cortisol balance? what are you talking about? seriously, i dont know.

    but i believe it would prevent it from becoming 5a reduced, as well as cause it to bind much more strongly to the androgen receptor. not sure, but the info is out there, over at phf, henry im sure has posted it.

  15. When these types of threads are made, does anyone ever say "no i dont want this"?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. IBE=AM. PM.

    ...too much good stuff
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  17. IBE does not = AM

    I am 100% sure
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    IBE does not = AM

    I am 100% sure
    wow, nice kill.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  19. never the less it looks freaking awesome.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  20. Some chemists in China are hard at work hopefully, money goes in muscle comes out you can't explain that!

  21. Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

    NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  22. it will be tested by patric arnold. and for the epi it was tested by Dr.D and another lab before we releast it but they were wrong and now that is why we use PA for everything.you have no clue what you are talking about. this in no superdrol bro. if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

    NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.

  23. Alright, I'll take some.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Sign me up!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    When these types of threads are made, does anyone ever say "no i dont want this"?
    I planned to, but it looks like my resolution to stay off methyls would end if it is released


  26. Still looking for someone with the Ochem smarts to relate this to MLMG like I ASKED FOR EARLIER!!!!


  27. the main reason for the post to show my source there is a demand for this new compound because they feel like making new product is taking big risk if it does not sell. well I would not really call this a new compound per say. we had to convince them that trendione an d ment would sell and ther ewill be no risk.

  28. Pricewise, what would consumers be looking at? I can't guarantee I would run this as soon as it releases but I sure as hell would pick a few bottles up upon release for the future.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

    NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.
    so uh, from your post here, you seem to feel you are pretty knowledgable about steroids, could you explain to us how di methylation differs from another methylation, and what 1a, or 2a, or 7a, etc will change or hurt the compound instead of just wonder out loud?

  30. Why so much hostility in here? Cant we all be friends?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is this the best multi on the market?
    By jasonschaffin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:45 PM
  2. Why did they take Transform X off market?
    By joepump in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 11:41 PM
  4. M-TRN & M-TST- Are these still on the market?
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 02:07 PM
  5. What's the next PH/PS to hit the market
    By jas123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 09:19 AM
Log in
Log in