IS MY EPI LEGIT? (WITH PICS)

  1. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    298209
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IS MY EPI LEGIT? (WITH PICS)


    label seems kinda shady am i allowed to say where i bought it from?

  2. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    298209
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  5BFB23CA (Medium).jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  52.5 KBName:  2B815EAE (Small).jpg
Views: 1041
Size:  38.1 KB
  3. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    298209
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  13E8355B (Small).jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  54.3 KBName:  BDEFF7A0 (Small).jpg
Views: 1054
Size:  61.8 KB
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17364
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    looks normal to me.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  5. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1642
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    idk if u can say where u got it.... but what is it that's in question? it looks normal to me
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  6. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    298209
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    idk if u can say where u got it.... but what is it that's in question? it looks normal to me
    It was sealed but the label looks kinda off and it looks like it was heat shrunk onto the bottle
  7. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    It was sealed but the label looks kinda off and it looks like it was heat shrunk onto the bottle

    Looks 100% normal to me, the ibe labels were all made like that for everything, epi, xdream, xlean, etc. I dont wanna use the term heat shrunk, Im not sure of what to call the process, but I agree with the others who have posted, nothing out of the ordinary.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  8. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    298209
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Appreciate the feedback now i can get started
  9. Advanced Member
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    1522
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.2%

    isnt it weird that my lgi havoc is the same white capsule, and so is the prostanivar i got. labels were kinda funny on my bottles too, looked a little unprofessional. im almost done with the prostanivar caps, if i was eating more i would have gained a freaking ton. been really restrictive with my diet and maintained my weight for 3 weeks. started to eat a bit more and gained about 4lbs in 3 days. i was happy with it, i should start the havoc in 2 weeks. different brands but same black bottle, similar label, and capsule, IDK why?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  10. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    isnt it weird that my lgi havoc is the same white capsule, and so is the prostanivar i got. labels were kinda funny on my bottles too, looked a little unprofessional. im almost done with the prostanivar caps, if i was eating more i would have gained a freaking ton. been really restrictive with my diet and maintained my weight for 3 weeks. started to eat a bit more and gained about 4lbs in 3 days. i was happy with it, i should start the havoc in 2 weeks. different brands but same black bottle, similar label, and capsule, IDK why?

    Because they are offshoots of the same company, or one is a housebrand for their store or something, Im too busy to follow along or care.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  11. New Member
    awickham544's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.11%

    Does the epi smell like sulfur? If it smells sulfuric it's real epi.
  12. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17364
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by awickham544 View Post
    Does the epi smell like sulfur? If it smells sulfuric it's real epi.

    way to bump an ancient thread newb!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  13. New Member
    awickham544's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    way to bump an ancient thread newb!
    Oh ****in well!
  14. New Member
    ants420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    15
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    6%

    its kind of late and im new to the forum but i joined to ask you specifically if this ended up working for you or if it was a dud. i am currently having the same issue and im kinda of sketched
  15. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    298209
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ants420 View Post
    its kind of late and im new to the forum but i joined to ask you specifically if this ended up working for you or if it was a dud. i am currently having the same issue and im kinda of sketched
    this was a dud i suggest epi by vital labs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:41 AM
  3. How can I tell if my CEL M1,4ad is legit?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:55 PM
  4. Legit Nizoral? Also Legit Proscar/Propecia?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in