Epistan cycle-question about the after pct period

  1. Epistan cycle-question about the after pct period


    im gonna run epi for 4 weeks like this 30/30/30/30...for pct im gonna use toremifene at 90/60/30/30 plus activate xtreme plus lean xtreme...my question is; which AI should I use between ATD and Erase after pct ends?in order to avoid estrogen rebound...and something else,when did u start pct guys?the next day after the last dose of epi?


    thanks for the help,

    Steve


  2. Use erase for sure man. You can also try formastanozol too. Both are solid AIs. You start PCT the day after your last dose.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Use erase for sure man. You can also try formastanozol too. Both are solid AIs. You start PCT the day after your last dose.
    ok bro...and what about the dosage of Erase? max dosage the 1st week and then taper down over the next weeks?or the opposite?
    •   
       


  4. I would start higher and taper off or just do a static dosing

  5. Makes sense^^^^^^^^^^^^
    PHF Rep


  6. Is erase enough as standalone pct? Its a 20/30/40/40 cycle with cycle support

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Is erase enough as standalone pct? Its a 20/30/40/40 cycle with cycle support
    Not according to most peoples recommendations, pretty much everyone will tell you to have a serm ready.
    PHF Rep


  8. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK

    Not according to most peoples recommendations, pretty much everyone will tell you to have a serm ready.
    Will do. Im just tryin to be a cheap ass.... Man its expensive!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Will do. Im just tryin to be a cheap ass.... Man its expensive!!

    Eating good and good supplementation are ridiculously expensive, but worth every penny when you achieve your goals.
    PHF Rep


  10. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Eating good and good supplementation are ridiculously expensive, but worth every penny when you achieve your goals.
    cant argue wth that. and yeah i think erase would be better than atd
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  11. Is nolva considered a serm?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Is nolva considered a serm?
    yeah, is there a reason it shouldnt be?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  13. No just confirming thats all

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    No just confirming thats all
    oh okay, yea its serm now of course novedex isnt but nolvadex is
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  15. Ya tamoxifen citrate.... Gonna dose 20/20/10/10

  16. Hey guys, This is what my cycle looks like:
    epistane 30/40/40/40/50/50
    11sterone 600/600/600/600/600/600mg
    What would you guys recommend as a proper pct(product and dosing)? So far I have liquid tamox, pct assist, Lean xtreme, and i'm not sure if i'll need a AI, what do you guys think?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. waiting period for next cycle
    By jlandrews04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 02:22 PM
  2. epistan
    By blakep23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 11:08 AM
  3. Period question
    By wrestler4life in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 03:23 AM
  4. Epistan Cycle
    By donagh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
  5. EPISTAN, H-DROL CYCLE ADVICE??
    By vernymac12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:57 AM
Log in
Log in