Is my epistane legit?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Is my epistane legit?

Hello, first post here, been lurking for a while though.

Finally decided to start my first ph cycle, and chose epistane. However, i decided to up the dose and extend the cycle length after i started it so i ordered another bottle. im on my 3rd week and experiencing good gains but would hate to waste my time with this if it isnt legit.

2 things stood out to me: The first bottle i got REEKS like sulfur. Even a little whiff with it held to your nose is quite potent. However, this new bottle barely smells at all, and certainly doesnt smell like sulphur to me.

When i compare the pills, the powder looks similar, but the size of the pills from the new bottle are slightly smaller than the capsules from the first one.

Should i be worried? I ordered the second bottle from prohormonforum and the first one from island supps, which was definitely legit.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

both legit. PHF is the main retailer for Epistane.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    both legit. PHF is the main retailer for Epistane.
    Ill take your word for it. Im dosing at 40 a day right now and will be on bottle two soon, and the effects are REALLY starting to finally kick in this week so as you can imagine i would be pissed if my last 3 weeks were ruined by some fake **** just as its starting to take effect.

Is the smell/size difference completely negligible then or is there a reason/change in formula?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I heard epistane was legit for first time PH use. Decided to do that myself! Whats your dose cycle look like?

Planning on going 5 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40. It will also be my first time.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I heard epistane was legit for first time PH use. Decided to do that myself! Whats your dose cycle look like?

Planning on going 5 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40. It will also be my first time.
    running 6 weeks, 40 a day for all 6. Since epi is pretty mild and im a pretty big guy, i figured id run it like this. Depending on how things are going by week 5, may bump up to 50 for weeks 5 and 6. so far in the middle of third week and the effects are finally starting to kick in.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Awesome, Good to know its working for ya! You going serm pct or non-serm pct?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by audiogarden1 View Post
    running 6 weeks, 40 a day for all 6. Since epi is pretty mild and im a pretty big guy, i figured id run it like this. Depending on how things are going by week 5, may bump up to 50 for weeks 5 and 6. so far in the middle of third week and the effects are finally starting to kick in.
    Are you on bottle 2 yet? I've heard epi will smell like sulfur because of some sulfur bond... j/w if you second bottle is working out for you. Keep us posted.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Are you on bottle 2 yet? I've heard epi will smell like sulfur because of some sulfur bond... j/w if you second bottle is working out for you. Keep us posted.
    Deff both are legit. The caps are smaller now. I've had both bottles from the same stores you ordered yours from. Both places are legit for sure though. They just changed up how they cap them and package them now a little. It's all good in the neighborhood. I was worried like you a couple weeks ago when i got my second bottle just as things were getting good for me as well. Haha.
    * I rep back *

Similar Forum Threads

1. GAT M1T, was it legit?
    By Bmlax22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:41 AM
  2. How can I tell if my CEL M1,4ad is legit?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:55 PM
  3. 1AD, legit?
    By RwhJR3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 01:00 AM
  4. Legit Nizoral? Also Legit Proscar/Propecia?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:19 PM