- 04-27-2011, 01:26 PM
- 04-27-2011, 04:37 PM
I believe it's banned.
Which is a horrible injustice.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
- 04-27-2011, 05:51 PM
To the best of my knowledge, Sam and the NutraPlanet crew decided to no longer carry any PH related stuff and get away from that whole side of the business, although from time to time Ive seen an unusual product show up here or there, Epi falls outside of what they wish to offer for sale and given the climate of the industry the past couple of years, it certainly seems like a sound business decision, considering the have so much more to offer their customers.
As far as EPI, it is not banned, it is still being produced and is sold almost exclusively by phf, the company that bought out ibe, but I cant give anymore info, per the rules of the board.PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
PHF Rep/Celtic labs
Similar Forum Threads
- By fireworks in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
- By Rugbyfan89 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:19 PM
- By Xapt3r2ooX in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:46 AM
- By buster12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:19 AM
- By jm7502 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:48 AM