Epi Cycle help
- 03-09-2011, 10:48 AM
- 03-09-2011, 11:02 AM
I still always recommend the use of a SERM, but the TRS from PP has been a pretty effective OTC PCT for many. Running that with some Formastanozol from mrsupps would be a pretty good PCTRecoverbro Elite"This is what we've been working on"
- 03-09-2011, 11:17 AM
That sounds like a good idea thanks for the help. Would running the liver juice through the whole cycle+pct be recommended as well since its methyl? I have read that epi is way less harsh on the liver than m-drol
03-09-2011, 11:41 AM
You'll definitely want liver support. It isn't as harsh of a compound as superdrol, but it's still fairly potent. I got pretty bad nose bleeds during my use (just fyi). You'll be able to recover without a SERM, but it'll probably be slower.
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
03-09-2011, 12:08 PM
03-09-2011, 12:36 PM
03-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Alright I need a little help
going to go with epistane 20/30/30/30 maybe 40 on the last week If I am feeling good I will be running pp's liver juice through the cycle and pct and using their TRS stack as my pct. Does that look good and what about if I start to get lethargic ?
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM