Epi + Bola - AnabolicMinds.com

Epi + Bola

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.

Epi + Bola

I'm finishing up my 4th week of Bola and it is just starting to kick in. Should I go to my pct or is it safe enough to order more Bola and just run it 8mg a day for 2 weeks straight and make it a 6 week cycle of bola total? If I'm not going right to a pct I'd like to run Bola with EPI. Comments? Suggestions? Thx.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I would recommend getting bloodwork done and then decide from there. If everything is decent looking, an extra couple weeks would probably be alright.

If you're only going to run it an extra 2 weeks, I'd save the Epi for a later time.
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    I would recommend getting bloodwork done and then decide from there. If everything is decent looking, an extra couple weeks would probably be alright.

If you're only going to run it an extra 2 weeks, I'd save the Epi for a later time.
    Yeah I want to run my cycle like this in order to put on some mass but ultimately to lean out.

Bola 2/4/4/8/8/8mg
    Epi 0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40mg

I am starting week 5 (where I start epi)....given my goal of leaning out does the rest of my cycle look appropriate or is it too geared towards bulking? Thanks!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Leaning or bulking is more dependant on calories/macros consumed.500 cals above maintenance and 1.5gm/lb protein and it will make a nice lean bulker.

8wks is a long time to be on ANY oral cycle thuogh.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane15 View Post
    Yeah I want to run my cycle like this in order to put on some mass but ultimately to lean out.

Bola 2/4/4/8/8/8mg
    Epi 0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40mg

I am starting week 5 (where I start epi)....given my goal of leaning out does the rest of my cycle look appropriate or is it too geared towards bulking? Thanks!
    looks good as far as PHs

bola was first which hopefully helped you add some mass and epi is a very clean and versatile PH, that will lean you out if your diet is in check, in fact its an amazing cutter and those BF digits should drop--if diet is in check.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    looks good as far as PHs

bola was first which hopefully helped you add some mass and epi is a very clean and versatile PH, that will lean you out if your diet is in check, in fact its an amazing cutter and those BF digits should drop--if diet is in check.
    Everything is going great. Almost finished up my longgg cycle. Went with Nolva as my SERM and Exemastane as my AI and some Vitamin E...I'll have a nice little break after my PCT to put together a nice Summer cycle. Thinking of continuing to ride the leaning wave n run clen not sure if I wanna try it tho.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bola and DAA Question
    By Hurricane15 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. How would u like to see bola and epi combined
    By tnubs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 07:54 AM
  3. Pulsing Bola, 2 weeks so far review...
    By MrZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:13 AM
  4. Bola + Ep cycle
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 12:48 PM