Boladrol question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It's his liver not mine, but, I am surprised he has gained as much as he has. You can tell some of it is water but he says he feels great because its lubricating his joints, obviously. I'm going to run a cycle when he's done, I just want him to be the guinea pig! hahaha

2. Quote Originally Posted by NXTARNOLD View Post
    It's his liver not mine, but, I am surprised he has gained as much as he has. You can tell some of it is water but he says he feels great because its lubricating his joints, obviously. I'm going to run a cycle when he's done, I just want him to be the guinea pig! hahaha
    lol
    good to hear its treating him good though
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

3. I hope he continues to have solid gains...Just hope he doesnt get shutdown quickly from the dosage. what supports is he taking with it?

4. I went something like 2/4/6/8/8/8 using 2 packs of Bola and started Epistane in my 4th week of Bola and going 40/40/40/40 bringing it right around an 8 week cycle. I'm 5'7 and started my cycle at 157 15% bf and experienced extreme leaning effects from the bola opposed to mass gains. My strength increased only a little but I dried out significantly and ended up losing water weight. I was having way less fatigue in the gym and as a result I worked in a lot more supersets and kept the pace of my workouts relatively fast. This was originally supposed to be a bulk cycle for me but I decided to make it a cutting cycle half way through and not up my calories when the leaning effects started. In my pct I originally just had Nolva and Exemestane but I decided to go a little heavy with the cutting idea and threw clen in there. I took multi-vitamins and cycle assist during this cycle but the cycle demolished my libido. Safe to say I ran it a little heavy but I'm just finishing up my PCT and still have a little libido issues. I'm going to get some Testopro and maybe Erase and possibly some kinda male enhancement supplement to get things goin again...any suggestions on what else I should add? I have had a little estro rebound but nothing significant my pct worked well to stop most estro stuff... I think I just need a little something to bring my natural test levels back up. I'm currently sitting at 149 and 10% bf and I look completely different. W/ all the BF loss and maintained/slightly increased strength I'm actually glad I leaned rather than bulked. I did experience some joint discomfort when I combined the epi and bola but just to start. Sorry for such a long post, just trying to share my experience which I feel is very relevant to this convo. Take care everyone. Thanks in advance for thoughts and ideas for my test.

P.S. I personally think the one guy whose starting on 10mg bola is gonna have some shut down issues and I would tell him that nothing works overnight and that he should run it at about 6 or even 8mg so he and his girlfriend wont suffer by the end of his cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol PCT (Please help!)
    By Spidersilva in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:13 PM
  2. Boladrol log 1st fun
    By cataro2009 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:45 PM
  3. Boladrol + Epi?
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics