Boladrol bunk or underdosed!

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
A little about me, 5'11 215 37years old. Was 235 but did a cut by lowering carbs, as well as carb cycling, and increasing the healthy fats a litte bit by 50-60 grams or so and protein by 150 or so grams per day. Been on Ostarine for the last 4 months or so to perserve as much muscle as possible.

Please don't waste mine or anyone elses time reading this with diet or lifting advice garbage as I have those areas covered and do not want or need any advice on it.

Upped my calories to 3500 - 4000 depending on the day. Macros 40-40-20 with protein per day at 350 grams minimum.

I am going on 2 weeks now and have only gained 2 pounds? No signs of being on at all, gut is the onlything growing so dumped my boladrol and started phera clone I have left from long ago today.

If you type "no gains" boladrol in google you will find alot of people are having the same issue and these people are all experienced and educated users not newbs.

I have a feeling that PHF is following the same path of CEL/Mrsupps/etc with batches of underdosed active ingredients or incorrect powder like DHEA in place of steroid? Maybe PA needs to run a check on there products aswell?

Anyways I thought I would let people know my experience as well as to shine the light on a growing trend of supplement companies releasing batches of bunk or underdosed products. I know I won't role the dice again with IBE/PHF, all I require is 1 strike and your done :yup:

Peace out

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Letting people know your personal results or experience is one thing, putting reputable companies such as PHF or CEL on blast and essentially accusing them of putting out misclaimed or falsely advertised products is really ignorant on your part. 17 posts and you're blasting companies...good move.:tool:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I think it's just slightly underdosed. It works, but I've found the higher the dose the more you get from it. I don't think people should be scared of trying 10-14 mg's. JMO

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im very sorry to hear that you did not respond well to boladrol, I would have offered to try to assist you, but you say you dont need any advice. I can understand your lack of progress might be dissappointing, but your general tone towards the company, and your assumptions regarding the products potency are simply conjecture and opinion, if not somewhat suspect, and I will just add that the boladrol dosage is appropriate based on the strength of the compound itself, and although some people may respond better to higher doses, many people have seen very positive results using the lower recommended amounts.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
1 thing I'll say and i'm out of here.. the libido boost when I first started was nothing short of phenomenal. That let me know something androgenic was working. I just wonder about Boladrol's conversion to the active metabolite.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little about me, 5'11 215 37years old. Was 235 but did a cut by lowering carbs, as well as carb cycling, and increasing the healthy fats a litte bit by 50-60 grams or so and protein by 150 or so grams per day. Been on Ostarine for the last 4 months or so to perserve as much muscle as possible.

Please don't waste mine or anyone elses time reading this with diet or lifting advice garbage as I have those areas covered and do not want or need any advice on it.

Upped my calories to 3500 - 4000 depending on the day. Macros 40-40-20 with protein per day at 350 grams minimum.

I am going on 2 weeks now and have only gained 2 pounds? No signs of being on at all, gut is the onlything growing so dumped my boladrol and started phera clone I have left from long ago today.

If you type "no gains" boladrol in google you will find alot of people are having the same issue and these people are all experienced and educated users not newbs.

I have a feeling that PHF is following the same path of CEL/Mrsupps/etc with batches of underdosed active ingredients or incorrect powder like DHEA in place of steroid? Maybe PA needs to run a check on there products aswell?

Anyways I thought I would let people know my experience as well as to shine the light on a growing trend of supplement companies releasing batches of bunk or underdosed products. I know I won't role the dice again with IBE/PHF, all I require is 1 strike and your done :yup:

Peace out
Pm me your shipping detais so I can infact track you purchace. If you can do this, and it does match up, I will help you out.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
OMG you are just inviting drama with that comment, you can't expect a PP rep or affiliate to not comment on this
The "drama" started when the OP tool blasted reputable companies with an ignorant statement. You or he shouldn't have expected a PHF rep to not come on here and comment on that. End thread/.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had AMAZING results from running it one week, period end of story. I wonder what company had you send this lmfao!!! with a whoping 17 posts, oh I'm certain you are a primaordial drone. I spoke with their head people on the phone a few times, and almost joind, they admitted to me they hire more drones as reps to battle other companies. My real life brother is the HEAD rep (Trauma1) so I hear the reality of things .......... Oh it works well, very well.

Have a nice day
what?!? do you mean posters paid to be "supporters"? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry... (then reps) my bad Drones is opposite to support, have a good night.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG you are just inviting drama with that comment, you can't expect a PP rep or affiliate to not comment on this
Pm me with your purchace address, and I will also track you order. Thank-you have a wonderful night Bry17

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Pm me with your purchace address, and I will also track you order. Thank-you have a wonderful night Bry17
I don't want a refund, I am feeling good on Boladrol. All I said was that it needs to be run higher than the suggested dose to ellicit greater gains. You may verify that I ordered it, if you must.

MrZ

Awards
Ive been pulsing Bola at 4 mg's 3/week for 1 week now. So Ive taken 3 doses so far. Strength is way up, pump is amazing och muscles feeling much harder. So far Im loving the stuff. Might bump to 6 mgs but so far I dont see a reason to. Im up 4 pounds in one week with no change in waistline(I tend to respond well to ds's and gained 15 good pounds pulsing epi for 5 weeks). Ive tried most designers and for me Bola kick a$$. Just my 2 unbiased cents:privateeye:

Z

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drones have feelings too ain't that right jbry? :afro:

I ran boladrol for 2 weeks and saw decent gains in size/strength. I don't think its underdosed, I only used 2 mg.

If you look at the OPs post history, he bashes primordial right before making this post. I don't think he's a drone. He also bumps ibe's anabolic trinity thread. I think he's a legit customer. Leave the judging to jesus trip

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
this dude is a newb straight blasting and trolling. don't waste your breath on him

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this dude is a newb straight blasting and trolling. don't waste your breath on him
Yah man, IBE is a straight up company, especially lately (change of ownership??). They always deliver on their promises. The first DS I used was epistane. I loved that ****. Boladrol at 2 weeks was great as well.

There's no reason to think this guy's experience is like what other people will experience.

If the thread title weren't so blatantly slanderous, maybe we would give the guy a break. But come on. :spank:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yah man, IBE is a straight up company, especially lately (change of ownership??). They always deliver on their promises. The first DS I used was epistane. I loved that ****. Boladrol at 2 weeks was great as well.

There's no reason to think this guy's experience is like what other people will experience.

If the thread title weren't so blatantly slanderous, maybe we would give the guy a break. But come on. :spank:
I know I can't personally attest to this but I have ready MANY MANY accounts of very satisfied customers. I am contemplating an epi run for a few months down the road. And also, props the IBE reps, your patience is greater than mine... :clap2:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did notice that the OP'd last post prior to this one was bashing PP so I just left it go as I saw TROLL all over it. We have great respect for PP and its staff so please dont let Trips passion and zeal for his company interfere with our companies relationships.

We have great respect for Primodrial. Carry on. :D

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmmm
5 pounds in 2 weeks on a pulse @ only 2 mgs...hmmmmm bdrol is as legit as it comes
it's trolls gone wild!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh I'm certain you are a primaordial drone. I spoke with their head people on the phone a few times, and almost joind, they admitted to me they hire more drones as reps to battle other companies. My real life brother is the HEAD rep (Trauma1) so I hear the reality of things .......... Oh it works well, very well.
This is very disappointing to hear.

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
Well

Lets clear something up, I don't work for any supplement company nor have I ever worked for any supplement company period. Here is a post on PP androseries I made.

Can't post links due to low post count :ugh2:

/anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/161725-future-primordial-performance-53.html#post2714591/

Does that look like a post from a pp drone? :wtf:

Anyways I am not coming on here to make personal attacks at anyone but want it to be known what my results are and how I felt about the results. If I have offended anyone personally than I aplogize but stand behind my post as well. Like I said just google "no gains" + boladrol and you will see I am not the only one that had/having less than desirable results.

And no I do not want a refund or replacement.

Peace out

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't know why trip was Implicating Primordial it seems ridiculous The company's seem to have a good level of respect each other

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
I wonder why guys like you weighting 184 pounds at 5'11 think you have the right to call someone a newb or give advise? Here is some advise for you, up your calories to about 3000 - 3500 per day and train only 3 days a week. Live on protein and complex carbs.

Also why your at it ditch what your on and start the supps below
By: NutraPlanet
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days

CEE (1 Kilo)
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) (100 grams)
Divanex (120 capsules)

If needed maybe some Pramipexole or Exemestane.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id just like to say adding the tags to this thread was another classy move.
Just for future reference if you had a higher post count and your last few werent bashing companies and you didnt tag threads with words like bunk,underdosed and Bola for easy google reference youd seem alot more credible.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wonder why guys like you weighting 184 pounds at 5'11 think you have the right to call someone a newb or give advise? Here is some advise for you, up your calories to about 3000 - 3500 per day and train only 3 days a week. Live on protein and complex carbs.

CEE (1 Kilo)
Divanex (120 capsules)

Maybe he started at 145 lbs that would be adding 40lbs of mass. Being 217 doesnt make you an authority either.

You said your peace and if its true Im sorry you didnt respond .

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established

CEE (1 Kilo)
Divanex (120 capsules)

Wait, what's he running if he needs prami or exe?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established

CEE (1 Kilo)
Divanex (120 capsules)

As matter of fact bro I did start at about 155. Natty bulked to 176. So..

a) I don't care if you weigh 217, you probably have 25lbs more body fat than I do.

b) let's train together I'd like to run you into the ground :biggthumpup:

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IBE will not stand for our reps to bash Primordial they are one of the most respected company out today and they have our 100% backing so if any ours get cought bashing Primordial they will be removed from the rep team

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir. We have no problem with any of the companies here on AM, we all have a business to run, I myself have always liked IBE and their supplements, especially their Epistane.:D I am now a huge fan of Boaldrol as well. This bashing needs to stop, if anyone has a problem in the future shoot me a PM and we can fix it.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir. We have no problem with any of the companies here on AM, we all have a business to run, I myself have always liked IBE and their supplements, especially their Epistane.:D I am now a huge fan of Boaldrol as well. This bashing needs to stop, if anyone has a problem in the future shoot me a PM and we can fix it.
So you might be up for some rep trading in the future ehhh? :D

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Circle jerk time. Unfortunately I'm not a rep. How will I get tugged?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being 217 doesnt make you an authority either.
I know I should just stay the F out of this, but this got my attention. If 217 makes you an authority, that must mean I am a mass packing genius at 305!

:bling:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know I should just stay the F out of this, but this got my attention. If 217 makes you an authority, that must mean I am a mass packing genius at 305!

:bow28: Yep you win!! :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Posts like his regarding another man's weight/frame, actually make me support the lunk alarm at Planet Fitness =).

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... So, you joined a bodybuilding forum to... complain? :dump:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If a product doesn't work then it should be known. If you feel the criticism is to harsh I apologize but again I stand behind my post.
Criticism is fair play; however, criticizing another man's physique (especially when he's trying to better himself) is the equivalent of going up to a guy at the gym and saying..."hey I see you've been using the hip abductors, it really shows". You see where I'm going with that?

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
Criticism is fair play; however, criticizing another man's physique (especially when he's trying to better himself) is the equivalent of going up to a guy at the gym and saying..."hey I see you've been using the hip abductors, it really shows". You see where I'm going with that?
Sure, you should read the thread a little more. just sayin

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
Yes, I suppose it does get a little lonely under the bridge...
I suppose with all your posts you are very experienced and have a lot of friends, I bet you are popular on facebook?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, you should read the thread a little more. just sayin
Refer back to one of your prior posts, where you directed another poster to perform a google search " Boladrol bunk " and view the results, and yet you purchased the product anyway? So the onus would be on you unless I'm missing something?

And you if you respond to this by saying that you performed that search only after deciding to run it, then in essence you're admitting that you didn't fully research something that you decided to put into your body, and yet your criticizing another guy's size by offering him advice on what he should be doing to get bigger. I don't care one or the other about these types of products, I don't use them, but there is a way to go about doing things the right way and instead you opted for the other path...just sayin.

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
Id just like to say adding the tags to this thread was another classy move.
Just for future reference if you had a higher post count and your last few werent bashing companies and you didnt tag threads with words like bunk,underdosed and Bola for easy google reference youd seem alot more credible.
I stand behind my post

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7