Kicking the new year off with Protomax - AnabolicMinds.com

Kicking the new year off with Protomax

  1. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Kicking the new year off with Protomax


    Alright so as the post says, starting Day 1 of Protomax tomorrow. I will be logging my progress weekly. Just wondering what is the deal with the label saying it may cause drowsiness? Has anyone encountered this? Also, does anyone out there know the approx 1/2 life of Proto? I am really hoping for some nice clean gains. My diet is extremely clean and strict.

    Stats:
    Age 24
    5'7"
    210lbs (~9%bf)

    PH/DSexperience
    H-Drol
    E-Stane
    EQ-Plex
    P-Plex
    D-Zine
    M-Drol
    Furza

    Clen (i know its not either a PH or DS)


    Current Supplements:
    Cycle Support
    Anadraulic State GT
    Kre-Alkalyn
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate
    Fish oil
    Multi
    BCAAs

    Cycle Plan:
    75/75/100/100/100

    PCT:
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20 (i may use Clomid for the first 3 days for LH stim)
    Lean FX
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    T-911 (only on occasion for libido)
    Clen (to maintain high caloric intake w/o gaining unwanted lbs)

    In the rare case that i get gyno symptoms i have Letro and arim on hand.

  2. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    82879

    Nobody reported drowsiness, dont remember why that was on there, and I cant remember the half life, but I will be following along, please keep us updated. Lean, solid, realistic muscle gains are what proto is all about, some people expected 20 lb gains like sd, only to loose more than half of it in pct, and I'll take solid, sustainable, realistic gains everytime over the bloat/loss effect with some phs.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs


  3. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    263803

    In for the raid!!!

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Day 1

    Obviously no changes will be occurring after the first dose. Mainly just logging so I get in the habit and not flake out. I will try to get some before and after pics on here in the near future.

    Just out of curiosity, how fast acting of a compound is this? I am hoping by the end of week 2 to start seeing some small-moderate changes but not holding my breath, I know these things take time and will not lose patience or faith in it. Also I havent seen this but has anyone reported any significant shutdown at the end of their proto cycle?

    Well, stuck at work and its time for round one of tilapia, brocolli, 1 Tbsp of MCT oil and sweet potatoes...my next post will more than likely be Saturday night with any updates on sides/results.

  5. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27389

    Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    Alright so as the post says, starting Day 1 of Protomax tomorrow. I will be logging my progress weekly. Just wondering what is the deal with the label saying it may cause drowsiness? Has anyone encountered this? Also, does anyone out there know the approx 1/2 life of Proto? I am really hoping for some nice clean gains. My diet is extremely clean and strict.

    Stats:
    Age 24
    5'7"
    210lbs (~9%bf)

    PH/DSexperience
    H-Drol
    E-Stane
    EQ-Plex
    P-Plex
    D-Zine
    M-Drol
    Furza

    Clen (i know its not either a PH or DS)


    Current Supplements:
    Cycle Support
    Anadraulic State GT
    Kre-Alkalyn
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate
    Fish oil
    Multi
    BCAAs

    Cycle Plan:
    75/75/100/100/100

    PCT:
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20 (i may use Clomid for the first 3 days for LH stim)
    Lean FX
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    T-911 (only on occasion for libido)
    Clen (to maintain high caloric intake w/o gaining unwanted lbs)

    In the rare case that i get gyno symptoms i have Letro and arim on hand.
    Are you really 5'7" 210lbs at 9%, I want to see pics yo, no homo

  6. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    yeah i really am, will try and post some pics when my wife gets back in town. Ill be honest, getting the time to take pics, is pretty difficult with a 12 hour work day and a 5 month old kid who is teething, but i will do my best to get them up.

  7. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Alright just a little update, on the cycle:

    Nothing really significant yet, starting to notice a little more vascularity in my chest, traps, shoulders and waistline. Overall feeling pretty good, strength is still the same. Still too early to tell anything significant. Hopefully will have a better write up next week. After all im only in the 5th day of the cycle.

    So far no negative sides at all. No drop in libido (thankfully!), no back pumps, no lethargy.

    I have been having a difficult time getting the motivation lately, probably due to the low carb intake right now, not drastically low, but low enough to tell.

    I guess i shoulda posted goals for the cycle in the first post, my bad. I am in the process of cutting, possibly for a show coming up in March in AZ. Still on the fence whether or not i wanna compete, i am having a hard time finding a solid coach.

  8. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    216446

    one question, is this a clean bulk? recomp? or cut?

    other than that im in this
    kill it!!!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  9. New Member
    Aldross's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    12516

    I'm in on this also. I am on day 8 of Proto myself and veins are really starting to pop across my shoulders and chest. I'm on a light cut trying to get back around 10% so lack of carbs is making it to where i still need a pre w/o but besides that I'm liking it.

    J

  10. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    82879

    Still following along.......
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs


  11. New Member
    BrockR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    122

    Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    yeah i really am, will try and post some pics when my wife gets back in town. Ill be honest, getting the time to take pics, is pretty difficult with a 12 hour work day and a 5 month old kid who is teething, but i will do my best to get them up.

    I feel ya bro! Long hours and little kids (I've got 2). Kudos to you for having the resolve to do a solid cycle while your life is going haywire.

    I'll be following this. I've got some protomax on the shelf.

  12. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Sorry for not being as active on this as i had originally planned, but life happes. I will do my best to update as much as possible though.

    This is for a cut...that being said it may have to be cut short now, i have to go to my orthopedic surgeon for to further evaluate a prior pectoral rupture. Unfortunately i have been having some pain along the insertion point of the tendon. Hopefully it is nothing serious and i can continue, otherwise might be out of the game for a few weeks.

    Quick update on the cycle.

    So far, i am loving it, just about the end of week 2. Even though my carb intake is pretty low right now i am still holding muscle while dropping fat. No crazy results or anything yet though.

    Sides: only one...libido drop...not good...


    I am thinking about changing up some things in my PCT, not sure though. I was considering dropping the Diesel Test/Lean FX and running DAA/Titanium/Erase any thoughts on this.

  13. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    82879

    Damn, sorry to hear about your rupture causing this to get cut short. Let us know how you make out.

    Also, as far as pct changes, that DAA/Titanium/Erase should prove very good and I definitely recommend giving that a try. Good luck.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs


  14. New Member
    dbl38's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    177

    I am running the exact same cycle at the moment. I was curiuos why you would run Nolva dose so high in PCT? I ran Proto before a few months ago at low dose but didn't really respond but I refuse to believe that IBE doesn't make a good product so I am running it again at a higher dose. Have you been able to find any blood work for this product? Side note- for what ever reason Anadraulic State GT monkeyed with my libido?

  15. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    I am running the exact same cycle at the moment. I was curiuos why you would run Nolva dose so high in PCT? I ran Proto before a few months ago at low dose but didn't really respond but I refuse to believe that IBE doesn't make a good product so I am running it again at a higher dose. Have you been able to find any blood work for this product? Side note- for what ever reason Anadraulic State GT monkeyed with my libido?
    PCT looks ok to me, but here are my thoughts on it...

    1- Nolva has been shown to be a human carcinogen, therefore I would stick with Clomid therapy. You (orig poster) could stick to 20/20/20/20 nolva, with 1 week of Clomid 100 or 50mg daily.

    2- A cycle being either a bulk or cut is solely based on diet during the cycle, and amomatase use
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  16. New Member
    dbl38's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    177

    Being that this is such a mild compound was why I was asking I have Nolva on hand and I am going to run TRS with mine. If I don't have to use the Nolva would be fine with me that was why I was asking from what I gathered from my first run with this is that it is very mild and when I have asked others they said the TRS would be fine by itself. Its hard to find a lot of info on this.

  17. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Alright, so definitely issues with the ligaments in my pec, so gotta call it quits pretty early on this one. Really sucks, but life always seems to throw a curve ball now and then. Just gotta get better than ill be back in the game. PCT now is going to be extremely mild, clomid: 100mg week 1, 50mg week 2 with Diesel Test HC as test booster. Thanks for reading this while it lasted. Sorry i couldnt keep it going longer. Once im back in the saddle will let yall know! I will still be training just to maintain while i am recovering. I have plenty of rehab in the upcoming weeks.

  18. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1599

    Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    Alright, so definitely issues with the ligaments in my pec, so gotta call it quits pretty early on this one. Really sucks, but life always seems to throw a curve ball now and then. Just gotta get better than ill be back in the game. PCT now is going to be extremely mild, clomid: 100mg week 1, 50mg week 2 with Diesel Test HC as test booster. Thanks for reading this while it lasted. Sorry i couldnt keep it going longer. Once im back in the saddle will let yall know! I will still be training just to maintain while i am recovering. I have plenty of rehab in the upcoming weeks.
    That bites, hope you heal quickly!!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  19. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    That bites, hope you heal quickly!!

    Definitely sucks, but i will definitely be giving proto another run once i get healed up. Thanks!

  20. New Member
    JThaR3ason's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    I am running the exact same cycle at the moment. I was curiuos why you would run Nolva dose so high in PCT? I ran Proto before a few months ago at low dose but didn't really respond but I refuse to believe that IBE doesn't make a good product so I am running it again at a higher dose. Have you been able to find any blood work for this product? Side note- for what ever reason Anadraulic State GT monkeyed with my libido?
    To be honest i never run a PH/DS without a SERM regardless if it is completely neccessary or not, rather be safe than sorry. I dont need a set of man \o/\o/. Also if you recently ran proto I probably wouldnt be running a second cycle of it so close. As far as ASGT goes i never noticed any libido changes, if it is still bothering you try LIT-UP from app nut, looks like an awesome product even has some DAA in it. How far into the proto cycle are you?

  21. New Member
    dbl38's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    177

    The last cycle I ran ended in August so I think I should be alright. Thanks for the insight and I hope your recovery is quick and easy.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sly still kicking it at 62. Impressive.
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:50 AM
  2. Kicking it up a notch with ECA
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:23 PM
  3. He's kicking himself now!
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 01:06 PM
  4. Kicking a little BC(E)AA$$ thanks to LG
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in