- 12-11-2010, 05:22 PM
- 12-12-2010, 07:11 AM
It recommends to be used by 'advanced' users because it's side are fairly strong. They want you to know your body and how you react to certain hormonal sides. Mostly its just to cover them should anything happen.
- 12-12-2010, 03:35 PM
From following the logs of the beta-testers and current logs on Boladrol, the majority say the sides aren't that bad because of how low of a dose can be ran with it still being very effective.
For "advanced users" does mean you should have had a few cycles of the stronger stuff under your belt so you know what you're doing in terms of dosing and support supplements you'll need during cycle and for PCT.IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
01-23-2011, 05:29 PM
01-31-2011, 11:36 AM
what are your stats, age, how long have you been training, what is your comfort level with trying prohormones?
IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
02-06-2011, 04:57 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
02-06-2011, 07:11 PM
try to use supporting supps to help you cruise through your cycle more effectively. but if you think you are ready for it, go for it. its really about how you feel.
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spidersilva in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:13 PM
- By cataro2009 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:45 PM
- By beastcapta in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2011, 05:50 PM
- By nickr420 in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 33Last Post: 03-30-2011, 09:57 PM
- By Smith402 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2010, 02:05 PM