Boladrol is no joke

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Boladrol is no joke

I dont want to excite people too much (ok yes I do). From a personal very short test run of Boladrol I will say this. It is noticeably more effective than superdrol, no comparison in my opinion.

Being a wet compound, VERY similar to M1T very rapid mass gains were observed first hand from my test. Some facial acne, and minor bloat were noted.

I would not post this if I was not 100% truthful, I would not put my credibility up for something done purely for 'hype'.

Short 2 week cycles can definitely be run utilized with amazing results.

Gentlemen Boladrol is no joke, I can't wait to see some user feedback threads and stories. This is hands down the strogest compound around today, very similar to Anadrol, and yes I said Anadrol.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Glad you likes Trip!! I can hardly wait to runit myself!!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

what dose did you run it at trip?
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by witt51 View Post
    what dose did you run it at trip?
    I did 8mg split (4/4) the first 4 days, and 12mg the last 4 days (4/4/4). It was just a short test run, and was suprised how fast it showed effect, I knew I didn't have to run it long. I think I put on 10 lbs, and diet was very, very clean, cardio wind sprints every night. So this was primarily in a caloric deficiency.

I am doing my first professional photo shoot with Down East Photo/Media in like 2 weeks, so I didn't want to extend the cycle too much right now. Hence the cardio, and clean diet. I would have rathered eaten above maintenance, and did it different, but that was all I could do for testing right now.

Pound for pound probably will be straight amazing for pulse cycles. I plan to do something similar in the upcoming weeks.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I did 8mg split (4/4) the first 4 days, and 12mg the last 4 days (4/4/4). It was just a short test run, and was suprised how fast it showed effect, I knew I didn't have to run it long. I think I put on 10 lbs, and diet was very, very clean, cardio wind sprints every night. So this was primarily in a caloric deficiency.

I am doing my first professional photo shoot with Down East Photo/Media in like 2 weeks, so I didn't want to extend the cycle too much right now. Hence the cardio, and clean diet. I would have rathered eaten above maintenance, and did it different, but that was all I could do for testing right now.

Pound for pound probably will be straight amazing for pulse cycles. I plan to do something similar in the upcoming weeks.

congrats on the photo shoot bro.

i was thinking about giving it a run and pulsing it. what dose would you pulse it at? i might experiment and do a light pulse cycle. maybe 8 mg 3x a week
  6. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

congrats on the photo shoot bro.

i was thinking about giving it a run and pulsing it. what dose would you pulse it at? i might experiment and do a light pulse cycle. maybe 8 mg 3x a week
    Thanks bro, it's like big time stuff. Photo editor of Mens Fitness magazine, does all the photo work for D!cks Sporting Goods, Abercrombie photo shoots (big bucks lol) Their models get upward of like 2500.00 per picture.

He's flying down to FL to meet me personally and shoot on the 17th. Loves my facebook pics and look, (whew) Wish me luck bro!

I would think 8-12mg early in the day, on training days 3x a week.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

def good luck man. thats awesome. i hope you can hit it big.

my girlfriend does modeling and flies all over the US for photo shoots. usually makes about 3 grand for a shoot.

i will probably start at 8 mg. i like to increase dose real slow just so i can catch it before the sides hit me too bad. did you get an energy boost from it?
  8. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

def good luck man. thats awesome. i hope you can hit it big.

my girlfriend does modeling and flies all over the US for photo shoots. usually makes about 3 grand for a shoot.

i will probably start at 8 mg. i like to increase dose real slow just so i can catch it before the sides hit me too bad. did you get an energy boost from it?
    Thanks again man!

EXTREME libido, I mean like oh dam. It's 3x as androgenic as standard methyl-test, so you will be finding 70 year old women desirable. Insane mental/physical enhancement as well, I was running sprints for like an hour straight, after a hour and a half session at the gym, crazy bro.
    I would advise staying far away from alcohol, and things like acetaminophen. Being a dimethyl, it's better to be safe with such products. I also would not recommend it for anyone other than experienced users. It's not a toy, this is for certain.

Good luck, and be smart, and safe.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

you are an ibe rep-which means you are basically pimping out your own product. Whatever, ever supplement company does it. Having never run boladrol I cant say what its like

but in several logs(that where sponsored) SD gave better gains according to users.

meh
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Having never run boladrol I cant say what its like

Exactly... Thank-you for your support.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

8mgs, and then 12? Wow, why did you decide to start out so high?? I would probably agree that at 8 and certainly 12 the gains would exceed SD,by far.

12. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

you are an ibe rep-which means you are basically pimping out your own product. Whatever, ever supplement company does it. Having never run boladrol I cant say what its like

but in several logs(that where sponsored) SD gave better gains according to users.

meh = indifference,to simply not care
    If so indifferent why waste the time to post?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

In response to Schwells fine posting: I would of thought the same thing, if it had been someone else. But the man has been on here for almost 5 years, firmly established himself as beyond vet status, and from what I have seen and read over time of his posts, he wouldnt "pimp out" his own personal name and rep for a few bucks worth of supps every month, if that is what indeed IBE compensates him with(dont have a clue). This isnt a new **** rep or such with a fledgling company and name, take that into consideration.
  14. Registered User

I have used boladrol, and just like I said in the boladrol thread in the company promo section.

I feel it is better than superdrol. esp in the first 2 weeks.

for all users, i'd say to start out at the 4-6mg range, (4mg first week, 6 2nd) one can expect to add on 10lbs in two weeks even at those dosages, with drastic increases strength & size.

i say to start out as low as possible because I feel one would need to keep increasing the dosage (much like other 'diols' i've used) as the body tries to adjust to it.

but I did enjoy the compound.

a good cycle with the dosages above would possibly be something like:

first 2 weeks: bd: 8-12mg, 50mg of hd (spaced 8hrs apart)

last 4 weeks: hd @ 75-100mg

6 week cycle total.
  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I have used boladrol, and just like I said in the boladrol thread in the company promo section.

I feel it is better than superdrol. esp in the first 2 weeks.

for all users, i'd say to start out at the 4-6mg range, (4mg first week, 6 2nd) one can expect to add on 10lbs in two weeks even at those dosages, with drastic increases strength & size.

i say to start out as low as possible because I feel one would need to keep increasing the dosage (much like other 'diols' i've used) as the body tries to adjust to it.

but I did enjoy the compound.

a good cycle with the dosages above would possibly be something like:

first 2 weeks: bd: 8-12mg, 50mg of hd (spaced 8hrs apart)

last 4 weeks: hd @ 75-100mg

6 week cycle total.
    Nice man ! Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad Boladrol gave you a positive experience
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  16. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    8mgs, and then 12? Wow, why did you decide to start out so high?? I would probably agree that at 8 and certainly 12 the gains would exceed SD,by far.
    Mainly because I knew I was only running it a week or so, and I wanted to be a test dummy for the good will of man.

I have run AX superdrol many times, and then after a week of Boladrol I can make a very good assesment of the overall capabilities it carries. Much more fun than superdrol, no comparason there either. Superdrol having such low androgenic activity makes one feel like total crap. Boladrol makes you feel like a superhuman, mark my words bro. (cognitive, energy, libido, well being)

Even I was struggling with the aggression, and I have vast experience with all sorts of anabolics. Boladrol's effects are very pronounced...and fun.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Exactly... Thank-you for your support.
    so you neg me for reporting user feed back? look man, im niether supporting nor opposing the product. I havent used it, i have watched people who have, it LOOKS GOOD just different than SD

but in ur neg you called me the kid- lol im not the one behaving like a child because i reported honest user feed back?

grow up dude
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

dude its the way you came off and said that.
    plus this is posted in the ibe section. lol
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Sigh, i said SPONSORED LOGS - which im pretty sure their users of boladrol UNLESS you sent them fake ****. Look im reporting WHAT I READ FROM USERS!

IM NOT SAYING BOLA IS BUNK STUFF!!!

I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO RUN IT IN THE FUTURE

but i was simply stating what i read

in fact

i read users experienced greater strength on SD

but better size on bola

i take size of strength any day
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Mainly because I knew I was only running it a week or so, and I wanted to be a test dummy for the good will of man.

I have run AX superdrol many times, and then after a week of Boladrol I can make a very good assesment of the overall capabilities it carries. Much more fun than superdrol, no comparason there either. Superdrol having such low androgenic activity makes one feel like total crap. Boladrol makes you feel like a superhuman, mark my words bro. (cognitive, energy, libido, well being)

Even I was struggling with the aggression, and I have vast experience with all sorts of anabolics. Boladrol's effects are very pronounced...and fun.
    Ya I felt much better on it than SD, I really didn't notice too much aggression really, but I only ran it at 6mgs.

21. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Sigh, i said SPONSORED LOGS - which im pretty sure their users of boladrol UNLESS you sent them fake ****. Look im reporting WHAT I READ FROM USERS!

IM NOT SAYING BOLA IS BUNK STUFF!!!

I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO RUN IT IN THE FUTURE

but i was simply stating what i read

in fact

i read users experienced greater strength on SD

but better size on bola

i take size of strength any day
    Thank you for your interest and support for IBE.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I am overly intrigued now...so def a wet compound, bulker tho correct? Even on a caloric deficit program you still gained some size, and a little bloat? Doesnt sound like something I would stack either to minimize any of that, but a pulse might just be what the doc ordered...
  23. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I am overly intrigued now...so def a wet compound, bulker tho correct? Even on a caloric deficit program you still gained some size, and a little bloat? Doesnt sound like something I would stack either to minimize any of that, but a pulse might just be what the doc ordered...
    Yes without a doubt a bulker. There is no need to stack Boladrol with anything at all. Something like formestane would help in the bloat section though. On a pulse it shouldn't be any issue. The little water 3x a week will only help things.

It may just be the most 'bananas' thing ever as far as pulses are concerned. I can't wait to play in the deep end on that future adventure. Tee-hee.
  24. Registered User

I dont want to excite people too much (ok yes I do). From a personal very short test run of Boladrol I will say this. It is noticeably more effective than superdrol, no comparison in my opinion.

Being a wet compound, VERY similar to M1T very rapid mass gains were observed first hand from my test. Some facial acne, and minor bloat were noted.

I would not post this if I was not 100% truthful, I would not put my credibility up for something done purely for 'hype'.

Short 2 week cycles can definitely be run utilized with amazing results.

Gentlemen Boladrol is no joke, I can't wait to see some user feedback threads and stories. This is hands down the strogest compound around today, very similar to Anadrol, and yes I said Anadrol.
    Damn, I think I'm Drooling!
  25. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Damn, I think I'm Drooling!
    You think? lol. I'm still loving the fun little pouch it comes in.
  26. Registered User

Yes without a doubt a bulker. Something like formestane would help in the bloat section though. On a pulse it shouldn't be any issue. The little water 3x a week will only help things.
    So Trip do you think Gyno will be a big issue??
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

hmmmmmm

i for see this in my future with a test base

hmmm
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    So Trip do you think Gyno will be a big issue??
    x2.. esp since it has more pronounced androgenic properties than SD
  29. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    x2.. esp since it has more pronounced androgenic properties than SD
    The androgenic profile would not cause gyno? That's mostly estrodol/prolactin induced.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Modeling for Abercrombie is $1200 a day. It depends on how many days you work too. Most people only stay for a few days...... If you make it to the private shoot with Bruce your rich. Youll be on the bags, ads, etc etc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 06:55 AM
  3. joke of the day
    By ctgblue in forum General Chat