Introducing The New Anabolic Trinity

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Introducing The New Anabolic Trinity

Introducing the New Anabolic Trinity
    This is just a little teaser – Full Product Write-Ups and Information coming soon!!!

Mentabolan
    7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione
    Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
    Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
    LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar
    Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione
    The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
    LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol
    7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol
    Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
    It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
    NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP
    IBE Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

EDIT: Picture Removed.
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gib68sg View Post
    Introducing the New Anabolic Trinity
    This is just a little teaser Full Product Write-Ups and Information coming soon!!!

Mentabolan
    7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione
    Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
    Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
    LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar
    Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione
    The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
    LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol
    7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol
    Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
    It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
    NOW IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
    Any presales of trenavar or mentabolan
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    Any presales of trenavar or mentabolan
    We haven't started testing yet, but once we get a little further down the road we'll definitely keep you posted as to pre sales or anything!

z
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Subb a dubb
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I will look forward for the writeup on Mentabolan... It sound promising if it actually metabolize into MENT and has improved bioavailability.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Looking at Mentabolan, I see a very strong similarity to nandrolone decanoate(deca-durabolin); more specifically the nortestosterone.

I hope we don't see people running MENT alone and ending up with 'deca d***', AKA impotence that can last for months, if not years.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Wow IBE is really pushing the limits with these new pro-hormones, I really hope this stuff sticks around
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  214 lbs.
    Answers

sounds interesting and it being hardly liver toxic if any it could possibly be run longer..
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Any updates?! Trenavar sounds crrraaazzaaayy!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

More info will be released in the coming weeks guys...patience. I know its hard lol I'm getting antsy myself
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah same here, im anxious myself
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

im down for a ment and tren compound but no boladrol for me. that would give me b!tch tits in 3 days
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Answers

IBE rocks. Now just bring back Formex and we're golden!
  15. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Id love to see Formex back also.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So when could we expect Ment to hit the shelves?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    So when could we expect Ment to hit the shelves?
    We are currently in the Alpha testing stages now, so we should have more information coming out in the near future.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    IBE rocks. Now just bring back Formex and we're golden!
    Man I feel the same way, definitely loved that Formex, but its 99.99999999% not ever gonna happen no matter how hard we wish and hope and dream it to happen.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

ment has an active half life of like 30 minutes......have u guys found a way of lengthening it???? BUT TRENAVAR LOOKS SICK!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds very interesting.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    Sounds very interesting.
    To say the least....lol I have a feeling you're going to love this stuff. I just hope we can produce it as fast as you guys buy it!
    IBE Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  22. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Wow IBE is really pushing the limits with these new pro-hormones, I really hope this stuff sticks around
    Yea I'm pretty excited myself.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  23. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Id love to see Formex back also.
    I would like that as well.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    im down for a ment and tren compound but no boladrol for me. that would give me b!tch tits in 3 days
    If you ran some sort of estrogen support you shouldn't be in any real concern. No worse than test, and deca.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Is the Trenavar Liver Toxic?. Have you had the alpha/beta testers get bloodwork?. How would it affect lipids?
  26. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is the Trenavar Liver Toxic?. Have you had the alpha/beta testers get bloodwork?. How would it affect lipids?
    From what I just read on the PHF forum, reasons for delay for Ment, and Trenavar are because of current alpha testing going on right now. When news becomes avalible it will be shared.
  27. Registered User
    Answers
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Really old thread.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Really old thread.

With some brandy new info, start looking around for ment and tren alpha logs to start popping up online, some testers are already getting theirs in the mail.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Oral trenbolone that elicits comparable effects? I have to say that if this stuff works (based on testers and logs) I will be stocking up on it, but as of now I am extremely skeptical, seems way to good to be true. I can't imagine it being more powerful than Dienolone. Products such as trenazone work amazing and the hormone is only similar in structure to tren. What can I say legal tren would be incredible hopefully they manage to pull it off. People seemed rather underwhelmed with IBE's last few new compounds (boladrol and protomax), as a matter of fact IBE hasn't really had a break out product since their epistane clone.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Oral trenbolone that elicits comparable effects? I have to say that if this stuff works (based on testers and logs) I will be stocking up on it, but as of now I am extremely skeptical, seems way to good to be true. I can't imagine it being more powerful than Dienolone. Products such as trenazone work amazing and the hormone is only similar in structure to tren. What can I say legal tren would be incredible hopefully they manage to pull it off. People seemed rather underwhelmed with IBE's last few new compounds (boladrol and protomax), as a matter of fact IBE hasn't really had a break out product since their epistane clone.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Im very optimistic about trenavar, and I just want to add a few minor comments and caveats to what you wrote, I feel protomax was not well received because people want sd like results from everything, but proto can yield some great lean gains, if expectations are kept realistic, with virtually zero side effects.

When speaking in terms of Boladrol, it is pretty much love or hate, there are people who will swear its one fo the best things theyve tried and others who will swear its one of the worst, I cant put my finger on why this happens, I expect it comes down to variables in diet, training, body type, and even something as simple as digetsion and/or absorption, but the fact remains, as much as the company brings in, sells out and gets people asking for more.

And finally, when you speak of Epistane, please dont confuse people calling it a clone, rpn and ibe were in esseintially a race to bring the same product to market many years ago, and rpn and ibe are the innovators, Epistane is not a clone, it is the original (or with respect to the old dsade run rpn, one of the originals).
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I meant no disrespect with my post. I was not aware that IBE was one of the first to bring epistane to the market, but it makes sense considering many of these designer steroids have not been around that long. And you are right about the general feedback of boladrol being mixed, but that is what I meant by the user feedback hasn't been great. For example compounds like superdrol work on practically everyone, just some like it a lot more than others; and this is mainly due to how much sides they experience and/or how well they tolerate it. My point is with compounds like s drol, h drol, epi, pheraplex there's nobody arguing whether or not they work, just whether or not they like it. With boladrol people were at a disagreement on it's effectiveness. That isn't to say that it doesn't work. Hey on that not I wish someone would attempt to produce dimethyl dienelone (that should would be crazy) or make a phera clone haha I think this is unrealistic. Anyway back to the point I have high hopes for Trenavar, I REALLY hope it meets good feedback because I will stock the hell up on it. But as of now I am skeptical, if that makes sense.

-And thanks for the reply.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Ya know now that I think about it it makes perfect sense that IBE was one of the first to bring it to market considering everyone always compares other epic to IBE's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The NEW Anabolic Trinity
    By mmowry in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 11:29 PM
  2. The NEW Anabolic Trinity from IBE/PHF
    By mmowry in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 05:51 PM
  3. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet