Announcement from IBE

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The rumors about IBE getting out of the PH business are true.....we have sold our company and are getting out of everything, actually.
I know this is going to be confusing to a lot of people, because of our new announcement about Boladrol. We have been talking to PHF Supplements who has wanted to buy us out for a while. They wanted Epistane, Boladrol and the 2 other prohormones that we were working on coming out with next month. We have a lot of reasons for selling our company, but we were still holding on until PHF Supplements set a price that it was worth it to us. Me and my wife have other ventures to go onto and the supplement industry is just not the same anymore. PHs are on the way out, but that is another story.

On a side note..........we will be posting a whole new thread about the reasons we feel that PHs are on the way out, about how a lot of supplement companies are still going wrong about trying to market PHs and which are the main reasons we wanted to get out of PHs to begin with. It is getting late, but tomorrow we will have a lot more to explain, so stay tuned.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow this is depressing. Sorry about IBE. I hope Boladrol and the other two stay in the market for at least a couple months :(

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Boladrol and all other IBE products are going to be carried by PHF Supplements

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are the "two other PH's" still coming out in November?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
when will this sale take effect? regarding the 2 other PH's will they ever be released?

best of luck on your endeavors

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes the samples of the two PH were tested today and came back good thats all I can say

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, just wow! As a longtime satisfied customer, I can only wish you luck in your new endeavors. I hope XForce and XLean continue somehow as well!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this mean that they will have the option to bring back Formex?

Best of luck in your future ventures.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boladrol and all other IBE products are going to be carried by PHF Supplements
glad to see this come to light.best of luck with all the new stuff its goin to be a fun ride for all.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, sad news to hear! On the other hand, I'm sure your excited to start something new. Looking forward to seeing hat you have to say about the ph industry of today. Best of luck with your future!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somewhat shocking to see. I wish you the best of luck in your other ventures and I hope they treat you well.

IBESupps

Awards
Don't worry everyone, this is a mere continuation of what was. We are looking to really bring this brand to life and bring you guys the stuff you really want! I, too, loved IBE and hopefully we can reclaim some glory with the brand with future products. I hope all of you stick with us through everything and if you guys have questions about anything ask away.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The rumors about IBE getting out of the PH business are true.....we have sold our company and are getting out of everything, actually.
I know this is going to be confusing to a lot of people, because of our new announcement about Boladrol. We have been talking to PHF Supplements who has wanted to buy us out for a while. They wanted Epistane, Boladrol and the 2 other prohormones that we were working on coming out with next month. We have a lot of reasons for selling our company, but we were still holding on until PHF Supplements set a price that it was worth it to us. Me and my wife have other ventures to go onto and the supplement industry is just not the same anymore. PHs are on the way out, but that is another story.

On a side note..........we will be posting a whole new thread about the reasons we feel that PHs are on the way out, about how a lot of supplement companies are still going wrong about trying to market PHs and which are the main reasons we wanted to get out of PHs to begin with. It is getting late, but tomorrow we will have a lot more to explain, so stay tuned.
Still tuned............

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^where you gonna go roadblock? will you still be a rep?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
^where you gonna go roadblock? will you still be a rep?
That my friend, is the million dollar question.

Ive been keeping a relatively low profile these past two weeks, in case anybody hasnt noticed, Im just kinda takin in all the posts Ive been reading, not saying too much, just watchin. Now, Im waitin to hear a couple of things from a couple of people, waitin till some of the dust settles, before I do or say anything.

We shall see what happens.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a bummer to be sold, but the future does appear bright. Will be following.

IBESupps

Awards
Boladrol is looking to take about a week to be in hand...the pre-order prices are a great deal....I would def take advantage of this deal

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about this. i have been in contact with four IBE reps aftter i won a promo for beta max and since july ive been waiting for something. every few weeks ive been promised i will get something and i could pick another product aswell if i didnt want betamaxx anymore since i finished PCT already. i dont know if anyone else selected in the contest received anything but i was defending IBE in the beta max promo threas because im a big fan and after waiting 4 months and promise after promise im a little dissapointed to say the least. i would have rather been told months ago i wasnt going to get anything instead of strung along four months with my hopes up. idk if its possible but if i could pay for shipping and get a bottle of boladrol or even pay for another IBE product and get another free thatfk would be sick and id log i if something could haopoen that would be nice

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well I can understand your frustration to a point, I dont know what other reps you have been talking to, or what promise after promise was made, but we have sent several PMs back and forth, and if you remember correctly, way back in August I offered to have ibe send you your choice of x-lean, x-force, or x-dream in place of betamax since it looked like it would never materialize. You never told me which one you wanted and we were both still hoping beta might actually come out. I also told you I would make sure you got something, even if I had to give you something of mine, since I felt bad about the way everything played out. I dont know if the new owners of ibe will decide to make good on something from the old administration, as I told you in the last PM from the other day, but if they dont send you boladrol, which I cant see why they would, once again, I will publicly make the offer to send you a bottle of my own personal x-lean, x-force, or x-dream. And if you still cant decide on one of those I'll even offer up a bottle of titanium for you instead. Just let me know.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Was the company looking for buyers or were you approached for buy out?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Clear your PM box sanchezgreg18, I cant reply to you, so I posted here so you would see I tried to respond:

titanium looks interesting i can incorporate it into my PCT ill be buying boladrol anyways . so thanks I appreciate you being a man of your word.

No problem, I told you I would take care of you, even though its totally not my fault, Im sorry if anybody else gave you bad information, but I have been honest with you from the gate, and I have conveyed everything I was being told, so Ive been as disappointed as you with the whole thing. I will get that out to you asap, I just got into a car accident, car is totaled, so no car right now, so dont start looking for it until next week, I will not be able to get out to ship it until then.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

sooooooooo? what ever happened to "tomorrow we will have alot more to explain in a new thread so stay tuned " or , did I miss something?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
sooooooooo? what ever happened to "tomorrow we will have alot more to explain in a new thread so stay tuned " or , did I miss something?
PHF bought out IBE and they're continuing the entire IBE line as well as PHF (still no Formex though :( haha).

Boladrol is PHF's only PH for now but there are other supplements on their way shortly !

There are a few Boladrol logs here on AM if you're interested:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/162560-t1s-boladrol-tester.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/162971-ryansm-takes-boladrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/162927-boladrol-log-bulking.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/163718-bassgods-quest-best.html

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and now this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/164061-introducing-new-anabolic.html

Introducing the New Anabolic Trinity
This is just a little teaser – Full Product Write-Ups and Information coming soon!!!

Mentabolan
7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione
Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione
The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol
7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol
Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP