Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

Yes, you heard it right! IBE is releasing a new PH to the market.
    We have had many great products in the past, but there is nothing and has never been anything offered quite like Boladrol. The potential for this compound is outstanding and a perfect bulking agent for the upcoming winter. This is a very wet compound that will require PCT and is strongly recommended to stack with a good cycle support product.

The new product Boladrol is 7, 17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3, 17-diol (Boladiol), the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone.

60 caps, 2mg per cap, Ready in 2-3 weeks!

Bolasterone is the 7, 17 dimethylated version of testosterone and has the reputation as being one of the most potent steroids ever sold. Bolasterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio that shows it to be 6x more anabolic than methyltestosterone and 3x as androgenic.

Boladrol will be best compared to Anadrol if not stronger. This PH only requires a few milligrams to see strong anabolic and androgenic effects which we were very excited to see first hand during our alpha testing of this compound. Users have been reported to gain up to a pound a day but also not coming off as quick as reported with Anadrol gains.

We have already sent out about 15 bottles to beta-testers and we are still looking for some tester/loggers to try this amazing compound before the projected 2-3 week release date of Bolodrol to the public. We are giving away 30+ bottles total to our beta-test groups to get the best data logged as possible while the caps, labels and bottles are finishing up for our big release. If any of you guys are interested in beta-testing contact me via PM because we still have a few bottles left to send out.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Sub'd
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    This makes Boladrol one of the most powerful pro-hormones to hit the market!
    ..Also one of the most dangerous pro-hormones to hit the market..

If I read right..
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Entering my subscription.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What kind of gains (weight/strength) could one expect given diet and training are par?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

sounds a little too intense for my liking,but still subbing for info
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm so in on this!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I also guess that this will disprove the rumor that IBE is exiting the PH market.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Damn.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'm watching this one..
  11. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I can't even lie I'm very excited about this one.when are you guys going to start taking pre orders? I think I found what I want for christmas santa claus better leave some extra room on his sleigh.
  12. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

sub'd for more info but I thought you guys were dropping all PHs
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely interested to see some results from users. I imagine this will be one that hard-gainers really flock to. Off first impression, it feels like something I'd stay away from, but who knows (simply because I can add mass rather easily).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

wheeeew is all I have to say
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

subbing for more info.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. Registered User
    Answers

this seems like very good news
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

17. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like I may need to do 1 more cycle ,I guess Im falling off of the wagon.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, so this is a 7a, 17a di-methyl? Well this should certainly be powerful.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

im ready to watch any logs that pop up on here too
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Gentlemen, before we get hard over this new PH, those of you that have it (hopefully everyone) read page 252 of Seth Roberts book, Anabolic Pharmacology. He predicted this PH was about to be released. I think we can "trust" Roberts judgement here, and what he says is not good. I would run away from this PH like she's a Smokin Hot Prostitute with aids, and a case of active TB!

Dimethyated for severe liver damage, and definate conversion to estrogen for all your Gyno related fun and future surgeries should you live past the liver issues.

Dont beleive me? Take it up with Seth Roberts; he'll tell you.
  21. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

don't you know that superdrol is dimethylated also? so you are trying to say that all dimethyllated hormones are severe liver damaging as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Gentlemen, before we get hard over this new PH, those of you that have it (hopefully everyone) read page 252 of Seth Roberts book, Anabolic Pharmacology. He predicted this PH was about to be released. I think we can "trust" Roberts judgement here, and what he says is not good. I would run away from this PH like she's a Smokin Hot Prostitute with aids, and a case of active TB!

Dimethyated for severe liver damage, and definate conversion to estrogen for all your Gyno related fun and future surgeries should you live past the liver issues.

22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Presa,

Im a big fan of Seth's book. I learned alot reading it and a check back on things often. I, like you, remember seeing it in the book, and as soon as IBE announced this, I looked back and read what Seth said.

Extremely strong - Check - Nothing IBE tried to hide
    Milligram dosing - Check - IBE announced this level of dosing

His strongest warning comes from the fact that it was removed from the market as a pharmaceutical compound due to the liver toxicity. Superdrol, one of the most praised compounds (outside of illegal AAS) on these boards, is also dimethyl, and requires a dosage in the 10mg-30mg range. Some have hit 40, and even 50mg (though I consider this nuts). I wouldn't be as dramatically concerned with the liver toxicity, or at least any more than superdrol. All it takes to combat this is a well planned cycle and support supplements (Insert Liver Juice plug here- )

As for the estrogenic sides, there are many compounds that run this risk. Two ways to handle that situation, be proactive and counteract the negative effects with your choice of AI/etc. or avoid this compound and search for something that won't convert. The compound certainly isnt for everyone, but I wouldn't goto the extreme of condemning it on Seth's words alone.

P.S. I have no reason to plug this product, and am not affiliated with IBE in anyway, I am just adding my 2 cents. I won't be using this compound anytime soon (I'm still an SD virgin-though not for too much longer), but thats not to say I won't pick up a bottle of it to keep around for a rainy day.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

I love rainy days...just wanted to say!!!

RECOVERBRO

24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I love rainy days...just wanted to say!!!
    2nd that^

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

don't you know that superdrol is dimethylated also? so you are trying to say that all dimethyllated hormones are severe liver damaging as well?
    Are you comparing a 2,17 methylation to a 7,17 methylation?

I seen someone say SD makes you feel like crap and therefore more toxic, then compares the feeling of Boladrol to Anadrol, which is the only steroid with documented liver cancer.

EDIT: ah damn, I didn't realize I was in your forum IBE. I will leave this up so i can read your response, but will not post again in here.
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Like I said, take it up with Roberts. Besides, he isn't making a buck off of it, just reporting fact. Bolasterone, as he reports, was taken off the market because of liver damage never seen before In a Dimethyl.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Like I said, take it up with Roberts. Besides, he isn't making a buck off of it, just reporting fact. Bolasterone, as he reports, was taken off the market because of liver damage never seen before In a Dimethyl.
    I would only argue this to the extent that both liver damage and positive results are dosage based. So its really a question of whether or not there is a dose large enough to be effective but small enough to minimize liver damage.

That said, I have no intention of trying this
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

i think ppl should remember the fact that IBE has always put out great products.. i highly doubt they would introduce a 'toxic liver destroyer' intentionally. we'll have to wait for the actual blood tests and logs to confirm/deny any rumors about the compound
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey Presa,

Im a big fan of Seth's book. I learned alot reading it and a check back on things often. I, like you, remember seeing it in the book, and as soon as IBE announced this, I looked back and read what Seth said.

Extremely strong - Check - Nothing IBE tried to hide
    Milligram dosing - Check - IBE announced this level of dosing

His strongest warning comes from the fact that it was removed from the market as a pharmaceutical compound due to the liver toxicity. Superdrol, one of the most praised compounds (outside of illegal AAS) on these boards, is also dimethyl, and requires a dosage in the 10mg-30mg range. Some have hit 40, and even 50mg (though I consider this nuts). I wouldn't be as dramatically concerned with the liver toxicity, or at least any more than superdrol. All it takes to combat this is a well planned cycle and support supplements (Insert Liver Juice plug here- )

As for the estrogenic sides, there are many compounds that run this risk. Two ways to handle that situation, be proactive and counteract the negative effects with your choice of AI/etc. or avoid this compound and search for something that won't convert. The compound certainly isnt for everyone, but I wouldn't goto the extreme of condemning it on Seth's words alone.

P.S. I have no reason to plug this product, and am not affiliated with IBE in anyway, I am just adding my 2 cents. I won't be using this compound anytime soon (I'm still an SD virgin-though not for too much longer), but thats not to say I won't pick up a bottle of it to keep around for a rainy day.
    Let me say that I'm not in any way bashing IBE. What I can't believe is that at this point in time, IBE would release the most potent and dangerous PH in the midst of what the Feds are doing to the supplements industry. Let's just go ahead and give them the green light to ban "everything"!!! Geez, let's just be thankful we still have superdrol, epistane and havoc left!!!
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The feds are doing what they have always been doing... There are "supplements" being released with more then 3 or 4 compounds in a single pill and you think THIS is going to push the fda to crackdown on the industry?

N you keep saying "trust SR" but the side was talking about a diff compound at a different dose... The diol on this compound week certainly change things and a reasonable dose wont bring near the detrimental effects of 10-15 times that dose suggested in other studies.

Really the fear mongering regarding this supp alone as being the thing that's going to destroy the industry is absolutely ridiculous.... I would much rather see sd go then m1t.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

legal gear m1t mmmmm
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Lol, ya I had that exact one as well, the liquid caps with nac added in too, very effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    legal gear m1t mmmmm
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Let me say that I'm not in any way bashing IBE. What I can't believe is that at this point in time, IBE would release the most potent and dangerous PH in the midst of what the Feds are doing to the supplements industry. Let's just go ahead and give them the green light to ban "everything"!!! Geez, let's just be thankful we still have superdrol, epistane and havoc left!!!
    Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound???

Just saying...
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound???

Just saying...
    Lol, I promise you don't want to open that can'o' worms.....

Def not the same, regardless of what's stated on the label....

Both are great imo regardless
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

I'm glad someone knowledgeable caught that. Good work "pants".

BTW, here is what P. Arnold said about Boladiol, and is why I thought it a bad move to market it (besides the aformentioned side effects and health issues).

"it would be easy to prepare from bolasterone. i would expect it to have very good conversion to the active

but seriously, the days of prohormones - especially non natural ones like this - are essentially over".
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Lol, ya I had that exact one as well, the liquid caps with nac added in too, very effective.
    god what i would give to have one of those bottles again. even the labeling on it was amazing lol
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Please explain, because I would like to know the difference. I was led to believe that they are both Methylepitiostanol...

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
    OR
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

subbed
  40. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....
    Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol + DHT
    By S.K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 10:49 PM
  2. Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 12:59 PM
  3. Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??
    By eXinCe in forum Anabolics