Sureshot's (IBE-PROTOMAX) Excursion

suresha

Awards
  • Established
First off I want to give a "BIG" thank you to RoadBlock and the entire staff of IBE for making this log possible.

For those unfamiliar with the supp. it's a resurrection of Protodrol

Ingredient Profile:

17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol 25 mg.

And those familiar with the infamous Epistane and the legendary Formex know first hand or by word of mouth that IBE put's out nothing but "heat rocks" or in lament terms "the hottest stuff out"

Cycle Support Supps:

Cycle Assist
Liver Juice(2 bottles)
Opti-Men
Creatine Mono
Multi Pro Whey
Animal Flex

Post Cycle Support:

ReversitolV2
TestobolanV2
TCF-1
Liver Juice
Prime
Creatine Mono
Opti-Men
Animal Flex
Multi Pro Whey

Today was my last preloading day, and will be starting cycle tomorrow. Was waiting on my Liver Juice and Prime to arrive as it did this morning.
Lookin so forward to this run, and will be nothin but honest to the upmost even though it's a sponsered run.

My goal for this run basically is to attain more strength & body mass with an increase of around 8-10lbs when it's all said and done

For those interested to seeing how this goes feel free to take this ride with me, for you are all welcomed.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. I'll be following along.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
First off I want to give a "BIG" thank you to RoadBlock and the entire staff of IBE for making this log possible.

For those unfamiliar with the supp. it's a resurrection of Protodrol

Ingredient Profile:

17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol 25 mg.

And those familiar with the infamous Epistane and the legendary Formex know first hand or by word of mouth that IBE put's out nothing but "heat rocks" or in lament terms "the hottest stuff out"

Cycle Support Supps:

Cycle Assist
Liver Juice(2 bottles)
Opti-Men
Creatine Mono
Multi Pro Whey
Animal Flex

Post Cycle Support:

ReversitolV2
TestobolanV2
TCF-1
Liver Juice
Prime
Creatine Mono
Opti-Men
Animal Flex
Multi Pro Whey

Today was my last preloading day, and will be starting cycle tomorrow. Was waiting on my Liver Juice and Prime to arrive as it did this morning.
Lookin so forward to this run, and will be nothin but honest to the upmost even though it's a sponsered run.

My goal for this run basically is to attain more strength & body mass with an increase of around 8-10lbs when it's all said and done

For those interested to seeing how this goes feel free to take this ride with me, for you are all welcomed.
Nice set up guy !

Looks like you're pretty well covered. :thumbsup:

You posting up any before and after pics ??

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas for the support.. And sorry for not post anything yesterday. Had a last minute opportunity to make some extra cash painting someones house, so yall know i couldn't past up on making some extra duckets, then took family to pool and dinner but i did take my doses of Protomax(ha-ha) but didn't get to get a work out in so i had to extra hard today to make up for it.

Day2:

Weight: 241 lbs

My excercise routine consists of various calisthenic excercise, dips, push-ups(various)pull-ups(various), sit-ups, etc, etc.

And dumbell excercises: preacher curls, hammer curls, flat chest flies, lateral raises, etc, etc.

Will be rating in terms of:

Strength
Muscle Fullness
Libido
Pump

So i was able to put in a solid 2 hour run this morning with the calisthenics and dumbell excercises. Obvious nothing to note just yet for it's only my third dose of the Protomax, but i'm going to give it about a week at 50mgs. and see how it plays out then i'm going to take it through-out at 75mgs. if i feel the 50mgs. is not doing me any justice, which in return will shorten my cycle but at least i can still give you a solid detail of the supp and how it performs. Stay tuned guys the best is yet to come. i have great faith in IBE and what it's brung to the supplement world thus far, but i'm only on my second day and can't say much in regard to the effects of the Protomax, and like i said i'm going to keep it a hundred(real) with everyone throught the entire cycle and not make any false claims even though it's a sponsored run.:bigok::thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested and curious. count me in

suresha

Awards
  • Established
interested and curious. count me in
no question fightbackhxc, i'm going to step it up a notch to 75mgs. starting monday to put this bad boy in full gear mode:drive: and take flight from there, this is just the calm before the storm dosing at 50mg:dance:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Today after my morning dose i put in an hour just on calisthenics and haven't felt anything out of the ordinary just yet, but after my evening dose during my hour run with the dumbells i felt the extra pump starting to kick in, which led to add a few more reps to my sets. so now i'm amped that the protomax has actually kicked in so fast. Then later on in the evening i'm watching tv an start to experience the re-bar like erection effect kickin in also, and it's a friday(yeah-boy) that's what i'm talkin about(no-homo) guess it's "HAMMER-TIME" tonight. Now i'm wondering if i should still up my dosage to 75mg. or keep it at 50mg? Cause i was going to start at 75mg. on monday, but i have 2 more days to see what happens till then. I'm going to be running this everyday with no days off. I know some do 5 days on with 2 off, but i'm going balls to the wall with this one.
Sorry to cut this post short but it's about to be "HAMMER-TIME" so i'll get back at yall later. This nut(S) is for you IBE:smileysex5::naughty:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
Weight: 244lb(+3lbs)

Yall know the drill as far as my excercises are concerned as i stated previously, it's strictly calisthenics and dumbell excercises.

Strength:
is definitetly up and i've been able to add about 2 more sets to each excercise, and i'm feeling the soreness in my arms as i type, so i might just be able to get my calisthenics in and hold off on the dumbells tomorrow.

Muscle Fullness:
Starting to notice and feel a lil more fuller, but then again i did put on 3lbs. from my start day, so that could be it also, along with me having to kind of force myself to eat, because far some reason i haven't been getting as hungry as i normally do, but being i'm on a bulk and i'm trying to take full advantage of this Proto run, i gotta do what i gotta due, even if that means force feeding myself.

Libido:
i would say a lil above baseline, but nothing crazy. Though when i do get an erection, it has been it's harder than usual, that i've noticed.

Pump:
hell yeah, that's why i'm sore as a biatch right now and could feel it as i'm typing, might have to take a day off to recoup, cause i been going hardbody for the last 5 days straight. My veins on my biceps are starting to show alot more than usuall also.

I've upped my dosage today to 75mg. 2 upon waking and 1 evening, which is probably why i went so hard this evening with the dumbells. They felt a lil lighter and with that extra pump kickin in i was able to add in a few more sets.

So with all being said and done thus far it seems the PROTOMAX, is most definitetly doing it's thing in terms of deliverence, and being i went 6 days straight workin out and supplementing i might just take 2 days off to recoup, so that i don't over do it.

Sidenote:

I traded with one of my comrads my tub of LG's ASGT for his Methyl Mass yesterday, and it definitetly took my workout up notch, though i'll never be able to compare it to the ASGT for i never got a chance to try it, but for the most part the Methyl Mass, is no joke, i was definitetly in a zone, and the focus was unbelievable. Stay tuned yall.......

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm........75mg, I think you're the first to up the dosage, interested to see how this works for you.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm........75mg, I think you're the first to up the dosage, interested to see how this works for you.
yeah but i've decided to just play it safe after today and keep it at 50mg. being that i am very pleased with the results thus far. :veryhappy::bigok:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 9
Weight: 244lbs.

Strength: Still seems to be on the incline thus far, which is leading me to get in some good solid workouts, giving me that alpha-male feeling afterwards (ha-ha) true story!!

Muscle Fullness: No question!! arms and chest is looking crazy swole, at least they feel that way(ha-ha) but seriously, i saw wifey looking at me yesterday as if she's noticing a difference in my physical appearance.

Libido: Still nothin crazy, it's still at base or slightly above, but i'm still anticipating that aspect of effect, for i see alot are reporting theirs to be highly increased during their run, and i know that's one of the highlights of this supplement but guess mine hasn't fully kicked in just yet:ponder:

Pump: Definitetly there, that's why i've been sore for the last 3 days. I've been going extra hard when it comes time to put that work in, and i think that's been one of the highlights so far since i've been taking the Protomax, but then again so has all of the above been highlights of the Protomax.

The only side so far has been the decrease in appetite, but i remedy that by force feeding myself to eat as i normally do, especially being that i'm looking to bulk during this run, which i'd been able to put on 3lbs. so far and it's only my 9th day in. So if i can add about 6 or 7 more before it's all said and done my goals would have been accomplished during this run.
But so far so good, IBE.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 11

Weight: 244lbs.

Starting to really dig this Protomax as i do Epistane. Loving this alpha male effect. All my body(muscles) wants to do is work out, real talk. Took my first dose this morning and in the middle of doing some cleaning of the house, i just put that on pause and put in a solid hour with the dumbells. I was planning on making a purchase on some supplements for a birthday gift to myself, and i may just wind up getting another bottle of the P-Max, i don't know, my body is taking a big liking to this supp. But then again there's a ph i've been wanting to try for awhile and so now i'm kind of caught in the matrix on deciding on which to go with, but Friday i'll be submitting an order for some supplements, so i won't know for sure till then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strength: Increase seems to be staying on the up and up, not saying that it keeps increasing with each dose, but it's been up since i've been on the P-max, along with the urge to want to work out. It's as if my muscles have a mind of their own cause even if i'm not in the mood to work out, mindwise, my body(physical) wants to go in and get busy. And that's been the case since i've been taking the P-max.

Muscle Fullness: Rounding out pretty nicely, and looking alot more vascular. Like i said my veins are showing alot more than usual and that's also without working out and more when i do. IBE you're on to something great with putting this supplement out on the market. I wonder if this will stack well with your Epi or as a bridge?

Libido: Erections have been no-joke with the throbbin and extra blood-flow taking place. Libido i noticed yesterday up a notch, so i hope it's the P-max taking it's course, cause i was thinking of reachin in my stash, to take something during cycle to sustain the libido aspect, but hopefully i won't have to. But for some reason i've noticed on Fridays i turn into a complete horndog which last through-out the weekend, then it's back at baseline

Pump: Holdin up nicely. Continually able to add a few more reps to all my excercises, and the focus is up also, where i'm more in the zone while i'm doing my thing.

So for now everything is "LOVE" as far as my experience on the P-max. Like i said haven't been experience any crazy sides except for the decrease in my normal appetite, but that's nothing, i love food so i'm constantly stuffin my face, so I'm not complaining.

Still able to put on 3lbs. since taking the P-max, so it's all good. Got to somehow see if i can get an extra 5lbs added to that 3 during these next 2 weeks, and feel i'm going to accomplish that, so consider it done. But don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but my determination is strong.

IBE just want to salute you again for making this experience possible. Can you answer that question for me about if p-max can be stacked or bridged with your Epi? cause i'm placing an order this Friday on some supplements. Thanks IBE:)

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gratz' on the weight gain bro, GL with the next 5lbs! I've actually lost 1 lb. since the start but I'm looking much more full.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn man !

I'm digging the straight forward log so far buddy :)

Seems like the Proto is really starting to kick in full force as well :D

The libido kicking up during cycle really has me looking forward to running this soon, the last thing I want is shut down :lol:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i'm late, but want to see the results bro!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Day: 11
Can you answer that question for me about if p-max can be stacked or bridged with your Epi? cause i'm placing an order this Friday on some supplements. Thanks IBE:)
Can you, should you, would I, does IBE recommend it, would anybody else do it??

I dont think anybody from IBE is going to recommend it, Im not going to tell you go ahead and stack it at this point, without having first hand knowledge of it, and without getting some feedback on the sides, although based on what I know so far about its mildness, I would certainly stack it, what the hell, you only live once, can you bridge it, sure you can bridge anything, people have bridged pp and sd together, should you do it, absolutely not, you are making gains at 50mg, you can tailor the dosage a little if gains slow, and you could always take it out a few more weeks(should you buy another bottle, as you said) I think you should save the epi for another cycle, but thats my opinion.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAmn. Meant to hop on this earlier. In. Very curious of this product!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Can you, should you, would I, does IBE recommend it, would anybody else do it??

I dont think anybody from IBE is going to recommend it, Im not going to tell you go ahead and stack it at this point, without having first hand knowledge of it, and without getting some feedback on the sides, although based on what I know so far about its mildness, I would certainly stack it, what the hell, you only live once, can you bridge it, sure you can bridge anything, people have bridged pp and sd together, should you do it, absolutely not, you are making gains at 50mg, you can tailor the dosage a little if gains slow, and you could always take it out a few more weeks(should you buy another bottle, as you said) I think you should save the epi for another cycle, but thats my opinion.

At the moment I'm still tossing supps at the wall to see which ones stick, but at the moment I'm considering a P-Max/D-Zine bridge or P-Max stacked with Mass Addiction. Still have about 3 days to decide but for certain P-max is a go for sure.

Was kind of out of it today, possibly do to sunburn from spending weekend at the beach, so i kind of just laid back at the crib with the ac on blast, stuffing my face and relaxing, trying to get my weight up. That's why there wasn't any log today, but will definitetly be back on my grind tomorrow.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
At the moment I'm still tossing supps at the wall to see which ones stick, but at the moment I'm considering a P-Max/D-Zine bridge or P-Max stacked with Mass Addiction. Still have about 3 days to decide but for certain P-max is a go for sure.
good log so far bro. but just a suggestion it would be pointless to stack a test booster with a PH so i wouldnt stack proto with mass addiction

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sanchez my brotha, what's goodie? it's been a while.
Thanks for the enlightment, i'm going to have to x that idea(P-max/mass addiction) off the consideration list then, if that's how you feel, you know how i respect your intellect when it comes to this whole ds/ph. phenomenom. Consider it scrapped.

Thank you again sanchez for lookin out and for the check-in.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
sanchez my brotha, what's goodie? it's been a while.
Thanks for the enlightment, i'm going to have to x that idea(P-max/mass addiction) off the consideration list then, if that's how you feel, you know how i respect your intellect when it comes to this whole ds/ph. phenomenom. Consider it scrapped.

Thank you again sanchez for lookin out and for the check-in.
yeah no problem , that d-zine/proto looks pretty good tho

suresha

Awards
  • Established
yeah that combo looks likes it's going to be the one then
appreciate that sg18.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I'm a little late to the party but very interested in getting more information on Protomax. It's looks like things are going great so far. Can you comment on and side effects at this point (specifically hair loss)?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
the only side i've experienced and i'm not even sure if it would be considered a side is that i feel as if the p-max has been suppressive on my appetite, other than that everything else seems to be non-existent. but i do have 2 more weeks to go so anthing is possible, but at the moment my hair line seems to be unaffected, thank God, good thing though is that i stay with some toco-8 in the stash to remedy that, if that was ever the case. been on a few other harsher ds/ph's cycles before and the toco-8 did it's thing as far as keepin the hair line on point.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
the only side i've experienced and i'm not even sure if it would be considered a side is that i feel as if the p-max has been suppressive on my appetite, other than that everything else seems to be non-existent. but i do have 2 more weeks to go so anthing is possible, but at the moment my hair line seems to be unaffected, thank God, good thing though is that i stay with some toco-8 in the stash to remedy that, if that was ever the case. been on a few other harsher ds/ph's cycles before and the toco-8 did it's thing as far as keepin the hair line on point.

Good info about the hairline, I know a few people were concerned about that, and I was curious as well, although its low on my list of things to worry about.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
Thanks for the feedback on the sides...glad you haven't experienced anything to this point. I'll be following along as I'm planning on doing my first PH cycle in the next few weeks and it looks like it will be Protomax for sure.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day:16
Weight: 245lbs.(+4lbs.):veryhappy:

So i actually went up a lb. according to the scale this morning, totalling a solid 4lb. increase from the start date while on the p-max, which isn't too bad, considering i haven't experience any sides at all thus far.

Strength: Seems to be on the incline still, though i had up'd the dose since yesterday. I'm now dosing at 50mg. in the am, 45 minutes before workout, and another 25mg. in the evening.

Muscle Fullness: Vascularity has kicked in big time, which i noticed today after my morning session and want to say that upping the dose to 50mg. before workout seems to be the way to go. I think i've discovered my sweet spot while on the p-max to be at 50mg. during morning session and another 25mg. during my evening session(am calisthenics-pm dumbells)

Libido: Definitetly has increased as well as erection firmness. Like I previously stated the erections have been like re-bar ever since i started taking p-max and thought that it would taper off but that hasn't been the case, it has the been the total opposite. And the boys look alot fuller and heavier too. Maybe that's culprit for the 1lb. increase this week(ha-ha)

Pump: Loving it, in and out of the bedroom. Still able to get a few more reps out of each excercise which has been leaving crazy sore but still able to get a good work out the next day. Which is where i think the more vascularity has been coming from. The focus, desire(hunger) and determination during my sessions has been phenomanol. This has got to be one of the highlights i'm diggin the most out of the p-max. It seems to keep you in that "alpha-male zone" where there's no stoppin. Can't wait till tomorrow when wifey hands over that credit card so that i can make that "Birthday" purchase for myself, for i got my next cycle all planned out; and let's just say Protomax is defintetly involved.

So as of yesterday just keep in mind yall that i've found the sweet spot to be at 75mg. which i'll be dosing from here on out. 50mg. was great but i think at 75mg. it's even gotten better.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with ya on the hairline issue, mine looks good still. (knock on wood :D)
The lack of appetite seems weird to me because I am starving constantly! I wish I had more food/money, I would make this an all-out bulk :grumpy:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i've noticed though bowskie, that when i eat full meal prior to dosing, i'm able to maintain my normal appetite and am able to get my eat on, at times i was dosing with only having a protein shake in my system, and thats when i noticed i wasn't wanting to eat like i normally would. so lately i've been dosing after meals, which is what i should of been doing from the rip. but you know the drill, we live and learn.........
how's that p-max treating you, brah?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i've noticed though bowskie, that when i eat full meal prior to dosing, i'm able to maintain my normal appetite and am able to get my eat on, at times i was dosing with only having a protein shake in my system, and thats when i noticed i wasn't wanting to eat like i normally would. so lately i've been dosing after meals, which is what i should of been doing from the rip. but you know the drill, we live and learn.........
how's that p-max treating you, brah?
Maybe that's the key to ProtoMAX, lol. I take proto and wanna eat everything I see soon after.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 18
Weight: 245lbs.

I'm questioning if i'm going to achieve my goal on this run in attaining those 10lbs. But if i don't, I'm completely satifisfied with everything else i experienced on this P-max run thus far. Put in my order yesterday for another bottle of p-max along with another compound for a bridge run in late October. And i know for sure being i know what to expect from the p-max, that i those 10lbs. will be a walk in the park to achieve.

Strength: still up during workouts, along with the lasting muscle hardness throughout the day. Still dosing at 75mg. but today for the first time felt really lethargic, so i had to reach for a stim. Could of been from lack of rest from too much partying yesterday being it was my 37th Anniversary of my born day:fest30::dance::djparty: but was still able to go hard during todays session

Muscle Fullness: still presentable to the upmost, due to the strength increase and extra pump that comes along from the p-max, and it certainally gotten better when i upped my dose to say the least.

Libido: not out of control, but seems to be getting to that point, but then again for some strange reason it always seems that way during the weekend:32::bigok::flirt:

Pump: in full effect mode for sure, that's why i said earlier if i don't get to attain those 10lbs, i'm content with what i have gotten out of the p-max so far from the afore mentioned above, plus no sides:veryhappy:, what's to complain about? Workout's have been nothing but intense while on the p-max, and that derives strictly from the product. it seems once the p-max runs it's coarse it gives your muscles a mind of their own when it comes to the intensity of the workouts, real talk people, i'm not trying to bs anyone. that's one of the highlights of this supplement. If you don't believe try it for yourself. For those who had their run with IBE's Epi, Formex and their other products, know that their product deliver quickly and with quality results.

So for those interested i suggest you get you some and see for yourself, you wont be disappointed:grumpy::bigok:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Happy belated Birthday !

Thanks for keeping such an informative log for us so far buddy !

I'm glad IBE picked such a great group of loggers to keep us all updated on their results with the new product :D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Happy belated Birthday !

Thanks for keeping such an informative log for us so far buddy !

I'm glad IBE picked such a great group of loggers to keep us all updated on their results with the new product :D
Thanks AK, appreciate that:cheers:.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
Thanks for the great log and good to hear your making some positive gains! Are you still dosing at 50mg or did you bump to 75mg?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i bumped it up to 75mg. i believe on Thursday and paused from Sun-Mon. to give the liver a break and still felt as if i dosed on both days...Now that's "WHAT'S UP"

Day: 21

Took Sunday and Monday off to give the liver a break, but boy did i still feel as if i had dosed. Workouts were just as intense, real talk, no bs. Could be cause i been dosing at 75mg. and have been going extra hard during my sessions, but still was suprisingly shocked with the outcome.

Strength: still elevated, even with 2 days of no dosing, and with todays dose it just becomes icing on the cake.

Muscle Fullness: yes sir, shirts starting to feel out very nicely around the chest and arm area, and i'm diggin the semi veinly bicep action, lol(ha,ha). that might sound cliche' but it's the honest truth. and those aren't the only things filling out, no-homo. lol

Libido: is on overdrive and working overtime, it's feeling like "Mighty Thor" down below. Yall need to peep game and get that protomax and see for yourselves, if i'm lying i'm dying.
i gotta co-sign with "bigt" on this being a bit more superior than h-drol, hands down!!

Pump: still going at it vigorously and being able to continue puttin out the extra sets.

Picked up some serious mass yesterday at vitamin shoppe to increase my calorie intake, so from here on out it'll be 5000+ during the remainder of the cycle, which should both finish at around the same time. 1 serving after dinner and 1 before bed...

I'm gettin to that 10lb. mark 1 way or the other,lol
till next time...............................................

Oh by the way, is it possible to up the ante to 90 pills per bottle(as per Epi) over the 60, so the people dosing at 75mg. could get a solid 4 weeks or if dosing at 50mg. get a thorough 6 week run?

Don't mind that ?, i'm just (wishfull) thinking out loud.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome to see, a 90 cap bottle just like Epi. I could email Dustin and see what his thoughts are and report back if you'd like ?

Still lovin the updates my friend ! Keep it up :thumbsup:

i bumped it up to 75mg. i believe on Thursday and paused from Sun-Mon. to give the liver a break and still felt as if i dosed on both days...Now that's "WHAT'S UP"

Day: 21

Took Sunday and Monday off to give the liver a break, but boy did i still feel as if i had dosed. Workouts were just as intense, real talk, no bs. Could be cause i been dosing at 75mg. and have been going extra hard during my sessions, but still was suprisingly shocked with the outcome.

Strength: still elevated, even with 2 days of no dosing, and with todays dose it just becomes icing on the cake.

Muscle Fullness: yes sir, shirts starting to feel out very nicely around the chest and arm area, and i'm diggin the semi veinly bicep action, lol(ha,ha). that might sound cliche' but it's the honest truth. and those aren't the only things filling out, no-homo. lol

Libido: is on overdrive and working overtime, it's feeling like "Mighty Thor" down below. Yall need to peep game and get that protomax and see for yourselves, if i'm lying i'm dying.
i gotta co-sign with "bigt" on this being a bit more superior than h-drol, hands down!!

Pump: still going at it vigorously and being able to continue puttin out the extra sets.

Picked up some serious mass yesterday at vitamin shoppe to increase my calorie intake, so from here on out it'll be 5000+ during the remainder of the cycle, which should both finish at around the same time. 1 serving after dinner and 1 before bed...

I'm gettin to that 10lb. mark 1 way or the other,lol
till next time...............................................

Oh by the way, is it possible to up the ante to 90 pills per bottle(as per Epi) over the 60, so the people dosing at 75mg. could get a solid 4 weeks or if dosing at 50mg. get a thorough 6 week run?

Don't mind that ?, i'm just (wishfull) thinking out loud.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 23

Weight: 246lbs.(+1)
So that's a total of 5lbs. so far.

Everything pretty much has been the same, nothing to really update for now.

But things continually seem to be up to par, with no signs of any negative sides.

Been busy this week wit my kids returning to school, today was actually the 1st day back, and yesterday we went to aquatica, to end their vacation on a good note.
Got back home yesterday pretty late, and being that i didn't have a session i didn't post any updates. But might later this evening, if i decide to put in a hour. I'm just beat and sunburned, AGAIN!!! and i believe that has alot to do with me just feelin out of it today.

My bad.....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 27

Weight: 247lbs.(6lbs. total)

Been a lil busy, but still dosing and continuing my sessions.

Strength: still holdin up as usual, and loving every minute of it:)

Muscle Fullness: still on swole mode

Libido: on full blast still, any the erections gets so hard, it hurts, and thats not a complaint in the slightest:)

Pump: still in full effect, and can't wait till my next run on the p-max bridge this october.

I should be done with cycle by thursday and starting pct on friday, going to have to tweek with my pct supps. to maintain this alpha feeling along with the strength, muscle fullness, libido, etc, etc. But feel certain everything will remain the same through out if done properly, at least i hope it does.

was pushing for 10lbs. but feel and look extremely well with the 6lb. gain so far, and can't ask for anything else given all the pro's i've been experiencing through out this run.

sorry i haven't been updating as frequent as i have but like i said prior the kids are back in school, so that allows me to do somethings that i haven't been able to do(so now i'm playing catch up), and once the kids are done with school, they take alot of my time up, so i haven't been getting on the boards that much, cause i have to devote alot of my time to them, with the homework, library,and get some playground time in.

Exactly fellas, MR. MOM at it's finest. LOL

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day: 27

Weight: 247lbs.(6lbs. total)

Been a lil busy, but still dosing and continuing my sessions.

Strength: still holdin up as usual, and loving every minute of it:)

Muscle Fullness: still on swole mode

Libido: on full blast still, any the erections gets so hard, it hurts, and thats not a complaint in the slightest:)

Pump: still in full effect, and can't wait till my next run on the p-max bridge this october.

I should be done with cycle by thursday and starting pct on friday, going to have to tweek with my pct supps. to maintain this alpha feeling along with the strength, muscle fullness, libido, etc, etc. But feel certain everything will remain the same through out if done properly, at least i hope it does.

was pushing for 10lbs. but feel and look extremely well with the 6lb. gain so far, and can't ask for anything else given all the pro's i've been experiencing through out this run.

sorry i haven't been updating as frequent as i have but like i said prior the kids are back in school, so that allows me to do somethings that i haven't been able to do(so now i'm playing catch up), and once the kids are done with school, they take alot of my time up, so i haven't been getting on the boards that much, cause i have to devote alot of my time to them, with the homework, library,and get some playground time in.

Exactly fellas, MR. MOM at it's finest. LOL
It's all good :lol:

You've kept a great log with all the details we're looking for.

I'm pretty pumped to see what your final review on the product come Thursday will be !!

Man, I love the way ProtoMAX puts me in 'BEAST MODE' for the gym and the bedroom ;)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
It's all good :lol:

You've kept a great log with all the details we're looking for.

I'm pretty pumped to see what your final review on the product come Thursday will be !!

Man, I love the way ProtoMAX puts me in 'BEAST MODE' for the gym and the bedroom ;)
thanks man, for everything AK, and the whole IBE committee. Like i said i have purchased a bottle to run a bridge in october, and i'm stoked to get it poppin now that i know what to expect from the p-max. so i can strategictly plan and prepare for the attack.

and the beast mode tunnel vision effect is f'kin crazy, you just don't want to stop, and as for the bedroom aspect of it, "it hurts so good", pause, no- homo, i'm referring to the rebar woodies,:bigok:
and i'm sure anyone who's tried the product can vouch the same in that dept.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
:deal:*FINAL REVIEW*:deal:
:reporter:

Starting Weight: 241lbs.
Ending Weigh In: 247lbs.

Sorry for the delay people in posting my final review, my computer has been actin up lately, which has been fustrating to say the least, and i would of posted this on Wednsday if my computer would have allowed me to.

Loved this run of Protomax, and had a wonderfull experience with it. Enjoyed it so much had to purchase a bottle on my own to run a bridge in late October.

Thank you again:beerchug:, to the whole staff at IBE for giving me the opportunity and making this experience of mine with Protomax very much possible.

Will be rating on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and you know the rest

Strength: (8) While on cycle i did experience a strength increase, and i gotta say it kicked in pretty fast, and i didn't have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for this affect to kick in like other supps.:fing02:

Muscle Fullness: (9) This was one of the highlights of the cycle for me. Muscle fullness, hardening and vascularity was at an all time high while on the P-max, on days that i dosed and when i would be off.:fing02:

Libido: (7) Erection wise this stuff ain't no joke, real talk. They were "re-bar" like during entire cycle, and would experience woodies at the oddest times, too bad alot of them took place while wifey was at work, for it would of felt like on her part as if i were beating up her kitty kat with a bat for 9 staright innings. Libido though took a lil time to kick in, which if i remember right it started to climb up during week 2.:fing02::fing02:

Pump: this along with the muscle fullness and alpha male feeling were the 3 highlights while under the influence of the p-max. I didn't want to stop during my sessions, i just wanted to keep going and going. The focus was insane during each session, and was always able to add a few more reps to each set. Even when i didn't want to go workout out mentally, physically thats all my body wanted to do, and i would just follow my body's lead and get it in, and i'm glad that i did. Cause the reward seemed to be definitely worth every minute.:fing02:

On my next run though in October the dose will be nothin under 75mg. for i feel that's when things really went to a whole 'nother level. I fell a lil short of my goal(4lbs) and was able to gain 6lbs. But i'm not complaining, cause the only side i experience on this run were at times i felt as if my appettite would decrease, and eveything else was nothing but positive.
Didn't get any acne, hair loss, lethargy, gyno or any decline in libido. What more can one ask for.

Thanks again RoadBlock, and the entire IBE squad for make this possible for myself:You_Rock_Emoticon:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Real nice final review ! :D

It was great to follow along and I hope you log run #2 again this fall, cuz you know I'll be following :thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good job, up a solid 6lbs, feeling good, looking good, no bad side effects, seems like a damn good cycle to me. Good job on the log. Keep us posted on how your pct goes, Im guessing it should be smooth as silk, considering the lack of sides, but I'd still like to hear for sure that all goes well for you.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
:deal:*FINAL REVIEW*:deal:
:reporter:

Starting Weight: 241lbs.
Ending Weigh In: 247lbs.

Sorry for the delay people in posting my final review, my computer has been actin up lately, which has been fustrating to say the least, and i would of posted this on Wednsday if my computer would have allowed me to.

Loved this run of Protomax, and had a wonderfull experience with it. Enjoyed it so much had to purchase a bottle on my own to run a bridge in late October.

Thank you again:beerchug:, to the whole staff at IBE for giving me the opportunity and making this experience of mine with Protomax very much possible.

Will be rating on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and you know the rest

Strength: (8) While on cycle i did experience a strength increase, and i gotta say it kicked in pretty fast, and i didn't have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for this affect to kick in like other supps.:fing02:

Muscle Fullness: (9) This was one of the highlights of the cycle for me. Muscle fullness, hardening and vascularity was at an all time high while on the P-max, on days that i dosed and when i would be off.:fing02:

Libido: (7) Erection wise this stuff ain't no joke, real talk. They were "re-bar" like during entire cycle, and would experience woodies at the oddest times, too bad alot of them took place while wifey was at work, for it would of felt like on her part as if i were beating up her kitty kat with a bat for 9 staright innings. Libido though took a lil time to kick in, which if i remember right it started to climb up during week 2.:fing02::fing02:

Pump: this along with the muscle fullness and alpha male feeling were the 3 highlights while under the influence of the p-max. I didn't want to stop during my sessions, i just wanted to keep going and going. The focus was insane during each session, and was always able to add a few more reps to each set. Even when i didn't want to go workout out mentally, physically thats all my body wanted to do, and i would just follow my body's lead and get it in, and i'm glad that i did. Cause the reward seemed to be definitely worth every minute.:fing02:

On my next run though in October the dose will be nothin under 75mg. for i feel that's when things really went to a whole 'nother level. I fell a lil short of my goal(4lbs) and was able to gain 6lbs. But i'm not complaining, cause the only side i experience on this run were at times i felt as if my appettite would decrease, and eveything else was nothing but positive.
Didn't get any acne, hair loss, lethargy, gyno or any decline in libido. What more can one ask for.

Thanks again RoadBlock, and the entire IBE squad for make this possible for myself:You_Rock_Emoticon:
Great log and results

Question you were up 6lbs but did you lean out also on it? wondering if you dropped some BF% while gaining 6lbs

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Great log and results

Question you were up 6lbs but did you lean out also on it? wondering if you dropped some BF% while gaining 6lbs
you'll lose some BF in your mid sect.
go for the protomax, over the turinabol. 2 bottles dosed at 75mg. for 6 weeks will reap way more benefits than with t-bol, trust!!!!!!!:bigok:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0