Sureshot's (IBE-PROTOMAX) Excursion - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Sureshot's (IBE-PROTOMAX) Excursion

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

That would be awesome to see, a 90 cap bottle just like Epi. I could email Dustin and see what his thoughts are and report back if you'd like ?

Still lovin the updates my friend ! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i bumped it up to 75mg. i believe on Thursday and paused from Sun-Mon. to give the liver a break and still felt as if i dosed on both days...Now that's "WHAT'S UP"

Day: 21
    Weight: 245lbs.

Took Sunday and Monday off to give the liver a break, but boy did i still feel as if i had dosed. Workouts were just as intense, real talk, no bs. Could be cause i been dosing at 75mg. and have been going extra hard during my sessions, but still was suprisingly shocked with the outcome.

Strength: still elevated, even with 2 days of no dosing, and with todays dose it just becomes icing on the cake.

Muscle Fullness: yes sir, shirts starting to feel out very nicely around the chest and arm area, and i'm diggin the semi veinly bicep action, lol(ha,ha). that might sound cliche' but it's the honest truth. and those aren't the only things filling out, no-homo. lol

Libido: is on overdrive and working overtime, it's feeling like "Mighty Thor" down below. Yall need to peep game and get that protomax and see for yourselves, if i'm lying i'm dying.
    i gotta co-sign with "bigt" on this being a bit more superior than h-drol, hands down!!

Pump: still going at it vigorously and being able to continue puttin out the extra sets.

Picked up some serious mass yesterday at vitamin shoppe to increase my calorie intake, so from here on out it'll be 5000+ during the remainder of the cycle, which should both finish at around the same time. 1 serving after dinner and 1 before bed...

I'm gettin to that 10lb. mark 1 way or the other,lol
    till next time.......................... .....................

Oh by the way, is it possible to up the ante to 90 pills per bottle(as per Epi) over the 60, so the people dosing at 75mg. could get a solid 4 weeks or if dosing at 50mg. get a thorough 6 week run?

Don't mind that ?, i'm just (wishfull) thinking out loud.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Day: 23

Weight: 246lbs.(+1)
    So that's a total of 5lbs. so far.

Everything pretty much has been the same, nothing to really update for now.

But things continually seem to be up to par, with no signs of any negative sides.

Been busy this week wit my kids returning to school, today was actually the 1st day back, and yesterday we went to aquatica, to end their vacation on a good note.
    Got back home yesterday pretty late, and being that i didn't have a session i didn't post any updates. But might later this evening, if i decide to put in a hour. I'm just beat and sunburned, AGAIN!!! and i believe that has alot to do with me just feelin out of it today.

My bad.....
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Day: 27

Weight: 247lbs.(6lbs. total)

Been a lil busy, but still dosing and continuing my sessions.

Strength: still holdin up as usual, and loving every minute of it

Muscle Fullness: still on swole mode

Libido: on full blast still, any the erections gets so hard, it hurts, and thats not a complaint in the slightest

Pump: still in full effect, and can't wait till my next run on the p-max bridge this october.

I should be done with cycle by thursday and starting pct on friday, going to have to tweek with my pct supps. to maintain this alpha feeling along with the strength, muscle fullness, libido, etc, etc. But feel certain everything will remain the same through out if done properly, at least i hope it does.

was pushing for 10lbs. but feel and look extremely well with the 6lb. gain so far, and can't ask for anything else given all the pro's i've been experiencing through out this run.

sorry i haven't been updating as frequent as i have but like i said prior the kids are back in school, so that allows me to do somethings that i haven't been able to do(so now i'm playing catch up), and once the kids are done with school, they take alot of my time up, so i haven't been getting on the boards that much, cause i have to devote alot of my time to them, with the homework, library,and get some playground time in.

Exactly fellas, MR. MOM at it's finest. LOL
    •   

4. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Day: 27

Weight: 247lbs.(6lbs. total)

Been a lil busy, but still dosing and continuing my sessions.

Strength: still holdin up as usual, and loving every minute of it

Muscle Fullness: still on swole mode

Libido: on full blast still, any the erections gets so hard, it hurts, and thats not a complaint in the slightest

Pump: still in full effect, and can't wait till my next run on the p-max bridge this october.

I should be done with cycle by thursday and starting pct on friday, going to have to tweek with my pct supps. to maintain this alpha feeling along with the strength, muscle fullness, libido, etc, etc. But feel certain everything will remain the same through out if done properly, at least i hope it does.

was pushing for 10lbs. but feel and look extremely well with the 6lb. gain so far, and can't ask for anything else given all the pro's i've been experiencing through out this run.

sorry i haven't been updating as frequent as i have but like i said prior the kids are back in school, so that allows me to do somethings that i haven't been able to do(so now i'm playing catch up), and once the kids are done with school, they take alot of my time up, so i haven't been getting on the boards that much, cause i have to devote alot of my time to them, with the homework, library,and get some playground time in.

Exactly fellas, MR. MOM at it's finest. LOL
    It's all good

You've kept a great log with all the details we're looking for.

I'm pretty pumped to see what your final review on the product come Thursday will be !!

Man, I love the way ProtoMAX puts me in 'BEAST MODE' for the gym and the bedroom
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    It's all good

You've kept a great log with all the details we're looking for.

I'm pretty pumped to see what your final review on the product come Thursday will be !!

Man, I love the way ProtoMAX puts me in 'BEAST MODE' for the gym and the bedroom
    thanks man, for everything AK, and the whole IBE committee. Like i said i have purchased a bottle to run a bridge in october, and i'm stoked to get it poppin now that i know what to expect from the p-max. so i can strategictly plan and prepare for the attack.

and the beast mode tunnel vision effect is f'kin crazy, you just don't want to stop, and as for the bedroom aspect of it, "it hurts so good", pause, no- homo, i'm referring to the rebar woodies,
    and i'm sure anyone who's tried the product can vouch the same in that dept.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

*FINAL REVIEW*

Starting Weight: 241lbs.
    Ending Weigh In: 247lbs.

Sorry for the delay people in posting my final review, my computer has been actin up lately, which has been fustrating to say the least, and i would of posted this on Wednsday if my computer would have allowed me to.

Loved this run of Protomax, and had a wonderfull experience with it. Enjoyed it so much had to purchase a bottle on my own to run a bridge in late October.

Thank you again, to the whole staff at IBE for giving me the opportunity and making this experience of mine with Protomax very much possible.

Will be rating on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and you know the rest

Strength: (8) While on cycle i did experience a strength increase, and i gotta say it kicked in pretty fast, and i didn't have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for this affect to kick in like other supps.

Muscle Fullness: (9) This was one of the highlights of the cycle for me. Muscle fullness, hardening and vascularity was at an all time high while on the P-max, on days that i dosed and when i would be off.

Libido: (7) Erection wise this stuff ain't no joke, real talk. They were "re-bar" like during entire cycle, and would experience woodies at the oddest times, too bad alot of them took place while wifey was at work, for it would of felt like on her part as if i were beating up her kitty kat with a bat for 9 staright innings. Libido though took a lil time to kick in, which if i remember right it started to climb up during week 2.

Pump: this along with the muscle fullness and alpha male feeling were the 3 highlights while under the influence of the p-max. I didn't want to stop during my sessions, i just wanted to keep going and going. The focus was insane during each session, and was always able to add a few more reps to each set. Even when i didn't want to go workout out mentally, physically thats all my body wanted to do, and i would just follow my body's lead and get it in, and i'm glad that i did. Cause the reward seemed to be definitely worth every minute.

On my next run though in October the dose will be nothin under 75mg. for i feel that's when things really went to a whole 'nother level. I fell a lil short of my goal(4lbs) and was able to gain 6lbs. But i'm not complaining, cause the only side i experience on this run were at times i felt as if my appettite would decrease, and eveything else was nothing but positive.
    Didn't get any acne, hair loss, lethargy, gyno or any decline in libido. What more can one ask for.

Thanks again RoadBlock, and the entire IBE squad for make this possible for myself
  7. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Real nice final review !

It was great to follow along and I hope you log run #2 again this fall, cuz you know I'll be following
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Good job, up a solid 6lbs, feeling good, looking good, no bad side effects, seems like a damn good cycle to me. Good job on the log. Keep us posted on how your pct goes, Im guessing it should be smooth as silk, considering the lack of sides, but I'd still like to hear for sure that all goes well for you.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

9. Advanced Member

*FINAL REVIEW*

Starting Weight: 241lbs.
    Ending Weigh In: 247lbs.

Sorry for the delay people in posting my final review, my computer has been actin up lately, which has been fustrating to say the least, and i would of posted this on Wednsday if my computer would have allowed me to.

Loved this run of Protomax, and had a wonderfull experience with it. Enjoyed it so much had to purchase a bottle on my own to run a bridge in late October.

Thank you again, to the whole staff at IBE for giving me the opportunity and making this experience of mine with Protomax very much possible.

Will be rating on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and you know the rest

Strength: (8) While on cycle i did experience a strength increase, and i gotta say it kicked in pretty fast, and i didn't have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for this affect to kick in like other supps.

Muscle Fullness: (9) This was one of the highlights of the cycle for me. Muscle fullness, hardening and vascularity was at an all time high while on the P-max, on days that i dosed and when i would be off.

Libido: (7) Erection wise this stuff ain't no joke, real talk. They were "re-bar" like during entire cycle, and would experience woodies at the oddest times, too bad alot of them took place while wifey was at work, for it would of felt like on her part as if i were beating up her kitty kat with a bat for 9 staright innings. Libido though took a lil time to kick in, which if i remember right it started to climb up during week 2.

Pump: this along with the muscle fullness and alpha male feeling were the 3 highlights while under the influence of the p-max. I didn't want to stop during my sessions, i just wanted to keep going and going. The focus was insane during each session, and was always able to add a few more reps to each set. Even when i didn't want to go workout out mentally, physically thats all my body wanted to do, and i would just follow my body's lead and get it in, and i'm glad that i did. Cause the reward seemed to be definitely worth every minute.

On my next run though in October the dose will be nothin under 75mg. for i feel that's when things really went to a whole 'nother level. I fell a lil short of my goal(4lbs) and was able to gain 6lbs. But i'm not complaining, cause the only side i experience on this run were at times i felt as if my appettite would decrease, and eveything else was nothing but positive.
    Didn't get any acne, hair loss, lethargy, gyno or any decline in libido. What more can one ask for.

Thanks again RoadBlock, and the entire IBE squad for make this possible for myself
    Great log and results

Question you were up 6lbs but did you lean out also on it? wondering if you dropped some BF% while gaining 6lbs
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Great log and results

Question you were up 6lbs but did you lean out also on it? wondering if you dropped some BF% while gaining 6lbs
    you'll lose some BF in your mid sect.
    go for the protomax, over the turinabol. 2 bottles dosed at 75mg. for 6 weeks will reap way more benefits than with t-bol, trust!!!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..
    By RoadBlocK in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. IBE Protomax?
    By whosurmama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 08:47 AM
  3. IBE-PROTOMAX
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:56 PM
  4. Protomax Run