Sureshot's (IBE-PROTOMAX) Excursion

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    the only side i've experienced and i'm not even sure if it would be considered a side is that i feel as if the p-max has been suppressive on my appetite, other than that everything else seems to be non-existent. but i do have 2 more weeks to go so anthing is possible, but at the moment my hair line seems to be unaffected, thank God, good thing though is that i stay with some toco-8 in the stash to remedy that, if that was ever the case. been on a few other harsher ds/ph's cycles before and the toco-8 did it's thing as far as keepin the hair line on point.
    Thanks for the feedback on the sides...glad you haven't experienced anything to this point. I'll be following along as I'm planning on doing my first PH cycle in the next few weeks and it looks like it will be Protomax for sure.


  2. Day:16
    Weight: 245lbs.(+4lbs.)

    So i actually went up a lb. according to the scale this morning, totalling a solid 4lb. increase from the start date while on the p-max, which isn't too bad, considering i haven't experience any sides at all thus far.

    Strength: Seems to be on the incline still, though i had up'd the dose since yesterday. I'm now dosing at 50mg. in the am, 45 minutes before workout, and another 25mg. in the evening.

    Muscle Fullness: Vascularity has kicked in big time, which i noticed today after my morning session and want to say that upping the dose to 50mg. before workout seems to be the way to go. I think i've discovered my sweet spot while on the p-max to be at 50mg. during morning session and another 25mg. during my evening session(am calisthenics-pm dumbells)

    Libido: Definitetly has increased as well as erection firmness. Like I previously stated the erections have been like re-bar ever since i started taking p-max and thought that it would taper off but that hasn't been the case, it has the been the total opposite. And the boys look alot fuller and heavier too. Maybe that's culprit for the 1lb. increase this week(ha-ha)

    Pump: Loving it, in and out of the bedroom. Still able to get a few more reps out of each excercise which has been leaving crazy sore but still able to get a good work out the next day. Which is where i think the more vascularity has been coming from. The focus, desire(hunger) and determination during my sessions has been phenomanol. This has got to be one of the highlights i'm diggin the most out of the p-max. It seems to keep you in that "alpha-male zone" where there's no stoppin. Can't wait till tomorrow when wifey hands over that credit card so that i can make that "Birthday" purchase for myself, for i got my next cycle all planned out; and let's just say Protomax is defintetly involved.

    So as of yesterday just keep in mind yall that i've found the sweet spot to be at 75mg. which i'll be dosing from here on out. 50mg. was great but i think at 75mg. it's even gotten better.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    the only side i've experienced and i'm not even sure if it would be considered a side is that i feel as if the p-max has been suppressive on my appetite, other than that everything else seems to be non-existent. but i do have 2 more weeks to go so anthing is possible, but at the moment my hair line seems to be unaffected, thank God, good thing though is that i stay with some toco-8 in the stash to remedy that, if that was ever the case. been on a few other harsher ds/ph's cycles before and the toco-8 did it's thing as far as keepin the hair line on point.
    I agree with ya on the hairline issue, mine looks good still. (knock on wood )
    The lack of appetite seems weird to me because I am starving constantly! I wish I had more food/money, I would make this an all-out bulk

  4. i've noticed though bowskie, that when i eat full meal prior to dosing, i'm able to maintain my normal appetite and am able to get my eat on, at times i was dosing with only having a protein shake in my system, and thats when i noticed i wasn't wanting to eat like i normally would. so lately i've been dosing after meals, which is what i should of been doing from the rip. but you know the drill, we live and learn.........
    how's that p-max treating you, brah?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i've noticed though bowskie, that when i eat full meal prior to dosing, i'm able to maintain my normal appetite and am able to get my eat on, at times i was dosing with only having a protein shake in my system, and thats when i noticed i wasn't wanting to eat like i normally would. so lately i've been dosing after meals, which is what i should of been doing from the rip. but you know the drill, we live and learn.........
    how's that p-max treating you, brah?
    Maybe that's the key to ProtoMAX, lol. I take proto and wanna eat everything I see soon after.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  6. Day: 18
    Weight: 245lbs.

    I'm questioning if i'm going to achieve my goal on this run in attaining those 10lbs. But if i don't, I'm completely satifisfied with everything else i experienced on this P-max run thus far. Put in my order yesterday for another bottle of p-max along with another compound for a bridge run in late October. And i know for sure being i know what to expect from the p-max, that i those 10lbs. will be a walk in the park to achieve.


    Strength: still up during workouts, along with the lasting muscle hardness throughout the day. Still dosing at 75mg. but today for the first time felt really lethargic, so i had to reach for a stim. Could of been from lack of rest from too much partying yesterday being it was my 37th Anniversary of my born day but was still able to go hard during todays session

    Muscle Fullness: still presentable to the upmost, due to the strength increase and extra pump that comes along from the p-max, and it certainally gotten better when i upped my dose to say the least.

    Libido: not out of control, but seems to be getting to that point, but then again for some strange reason it always seems that way during the weekend

    Pump: in full effect mode for sure, that's why i said earlier if i don't get to attain those 10lbs, i'm content with what i have gotten out of the p-max so far from the afore mentioned above, plus no sides, what's to complain about? Workout's have been nothing but intense while on the p-max, and that derives strictly from the product. it seems once the p-max runs it's coarse it gives your muscles a mind of their own when it comes to the intensity of the workouts, real talk people, i'm not trying to bs anyone. that's one of the highlights of this supplement. If you don't believe try it for yourself. For those who had their run with IBE's Epi, Formex and their other products, know that their product deliver quickly and with quality results.

    So for those interested i suggest you get you some and see for yourself, you wont be disappointed

  7. Happy belated Birthday !

    Thanks for keeping such an informative log for us so far buddy !

    I'm glad IBE picked such a great group of loggers to keep us all updated on their results with the new product
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Happy belated Birthday !

    Thanks for keeping such an informative log for us so far buddy !

    I'm glad IBE picked such a great group of loggers to keep us all updated on their results with the new product
    Thanks AK, appreciate that.

  9. Thanks for the great log and good to hear your making some positive gains! Are you still dosing at 50mg or did you bump to 75mg?

  10. i bumped it up to 75mg. i believe on Thursday and paused from Sun-Mon. to give the liver a break and still felt as if i dosed on both days...Now that's "WHAT'S UP"

    Day: 21
    Weight: 245lbs.

    Took Sunday and Monday off to give the liver a break, but boy did i still feel as if i had dosed. Workouts were just as intense, real talk, no bs. Could be cause i been dosing at 75mg. and have been going extra hard during my sessions, but still was suprisingly shocked with the outcome.


    Strength: still elevated, even with 2 days of no dosing, and with todays dose it just becomes icing on the cake.


    Muscle Fullness: yes sir, shirts starting to feel out very nicely around the chest and arm area, and i'm diggin the semi veinly bicep action, lol(ha,ha). that might sound cliche' but it's the honest truth. and those aren't the only things filling out, no-homo. lol


    Libido: is on overdrive and working overtime, it's feeling like "Mighty Thor" down below. Yall need to peep game and get that protomax and see for yourselves, if i'm lying i'm dying.
    i gotta co-sign with "bigt" on this being a bit more superior than h-drol, hands down!!


    Pump: still going at it vigorously and being able to continue puttin out the extra sets.


    Picked up some serious mass yesterday at vitamin shoppe to increase my calorie intake, so from here on out it'll be 5000+ during the remainder of the cycle, which should both finish at around the same time. 1 serving after dinner and 1 before bed...

    I'm gettin to that 10lb. mark 1 way or the other,lol
    till next time.......................... .....................


    Oh by the way, is it possible to up the ante to 90 pills per bottle(as per Epi) over the 60, so the people dosing at 75mg. could get a solid 4 weeks or if dosing at 50mg. get a thorough 6 week run?

    Don't mind that ?, i'm just (wishfull) thinking out loud.
    •   
       


  11. That would be awesome to see, a 90 cap bottle just like Epi. I could email Dustin and see what his thoughts are and report back if you'd like ?

    Still lovin the updates my friend ! Keep it up


    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i bumped it up to 75mg. i believe on Thursday and paused from Sun-Mon. to give the liver a break and still felt as if i dosed on both days...Now that's "WHAT'S UP"

    Day: 21
    Weight: 245lbs.

    Took Sunday and Monday off to give the liver a break, but boy did i still feel as if i had dosed. Workouts were just as intense, real talk, no bs. Could be cause i been dosing at 75mg. and have been going extra hard during my sessions, but still was suprisingly shocked with the outcome.


    Strength: still elevated, even with 2 days of no dosing, and with todays dose it just becomes icing on the cake.


    Muscle Fullness: yes sir, shirts starting to feel out very nicely around the chest and arm area, and i'm diggin the semi veinly bicep action, lol(ha,ha). that might sound cliche' but it's the honest truth. and those aren't the only things filling out, no-homo. lol


    Libido: is on overdrive and working overtime, it's feeling like "Mighty Thor" down below. Yall need to peep game and get that protomax and see for yourselves, if i'm lying i'm dying.
    i gotta co-sign with "bigt" on this being a bit more superior than h-drol, hands down!!


    Pump: still going at it vigorously and being able to continue puttin out the extra sets.


    Picked up some serious mass yesterday at vitamin shoppe to increase my calorie intake, so from here on out it'll be 5000+ during the remainder of the cycle, which should both finish at around the same time. 1 serving after dinner and 1 before bed...

    I'm gettin to that 10lb. mark 1 way or the other,lol
    till next time.......................... .....................


    Oh by the way, is it possible to up the ante to 90 pills per bottle(as per Epi) over the 60, so the people dosing at 75mg. could get a solid 4 weeks or if dosing at 50mg. get a thorough 6 week run?

    Don't mind that ?, i'm just (wishfull) thinking out loud.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  12. Day: 23

    Weight: 246lbs.(+1)
    So that's a total of 5lbs. so far.

    Everything pretty much has been the same, nothing to really update for now.

    But things continually seem to be up to par, with no signs of any negative sides.

    Been busy this week wit my kids returning to school, today was actually the 1st day back, and yesterday we went to aquatica, to end their vacation on a good note.
    Got back home yesterday pretty late, and being that i didn't have a session i didn't post any updates. But might later this evening, if i decide to put in a hour. I'm just beat and sunburned, AGAIN!!! and i believe that has alot to do with me just feelin out of it today.

    My bad.....

  13. Day: 27

    Weight: 247lbs.(6lbs. total)

    Been a lil busy, but still dosing and continuing my sessions.

    Strength: still holdin up as usual, and loving every minute of it

    Muscle Fullness: still on swole mode

    Libido: on full blast still, any the erections gets so hard, it hurts, and thats not a complaint in the slightest

    Pump: still in full effect, and can't wait till my next run on the p-max bridge this october.

    I should be done with cycle by thursday and starting pct on friday, going to have to tweek with my pct supps. to maintain this alpha feeling along with the strength, muscle fullness, libido, etc, etc. But feel certain everything will remain the same through out if done properly, at least i hope it does.

    was pushing for 10lbs. but feel and look extremely well with the 6lb. gain so far, and can't ask for anything else given all the pro's i've been experiencing through out this run.

    sorry i haven't been updating as frequent as i have but like i said prior the kids are back in school, so that allows me to do somethings that i haven't been able to do(so now i'm playing catch up), and once the kids are done with school, they take alot of my time up, so i haven't been getting on the boards that much, cause i have to devote alot of my time to them, with the homework, library,and get some playground time in.

    Exactly fellas, MR. MOM at it's finest. LOL

  14. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    Day: 27

    Weight: 247lbs.(6lbs. total)

    Been a lil busy, but still dosing and continuing my sessions.

    Strength: still holdin up as usual, and loving every minute of it

    Muscle Fullness: still on swole mode

    Libido: on full blast still, any the erections gets so hard, it hurts, and thats not a complaint in the slightest

    Pump: still in full effect, and can't wait till my next run on the p-max bridge this october.

    I should be done with cycle by thursday and starting pct on friday, going to have to tweek with my pct supps. to maintain this alpha feeling along with the strength, muscle fullness, libido, etc, etc. But feel certain everything will remain the same through out if done properly, at least i hope it does.

    was pushing for 10lbs. but feel and look extremely well with the 6lb. gain so far, and can't ask for anything else given all the pro's i've been experiencing through out this run.

    sorry i haven't been updating as frequent as i have but like i said prior the kids are back in school, so that allows me to do somethings that i haven't been able to do(so now i'm playing catch up), and once the kids are done with school, they take alot of my time up, so i haven't been getting on the boards that much, cause i have to devote alot of my time to them, with the homework, library,and get some playground time in.

    Exactly fellas, MR. MOM at it's finest. LOL
    It's all good

    You've kept a great log with all the details we're looking for.

    I'm pretty pumped to see what your final review on the product come Thursday will be !!

    Man, I love the way ProtoMAX puts me in 'BEAST MODE' for the gym and the bedroom
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    It's all good

    You've kept a great log with all the details we're looking for.

    I'm pretty pumped to see what your final review on the product come Thursday will be !!

    Man, I love the way ProtoMAX puts me in 'BEAST MODE' for the gym and the bedroom
    thanks man, for everything AK, and the whole IBE committee. Like i said i have purchased a bottle to run a bridge in october, and i'm stoked to get it poppin now that i know what to expect from the p-max. so i can strategictly plan and prepare for the attack.

    and the beast mode tunnel vision effect is f'kin crazy, you just don't want to stop, and as for the bedroom aspect of it, "it hurts so good", pause, no- homo, i'm referring to the rebar woodies,
    and i'm sure anyone who's tried the product can vouch the same in that dept.

  16. *FINAL REVIEW*


    Starting Weight: 241lbs.
    Ending Weigh In: 247lbs.

    Sorry for the delay people in posting my final review, my computer has been actin up lately, which has been fustrating to say the least, and i would of posted this on Wednsday if my computer would have allowed me to.

    Loved this run of Protomax, and had a wonderfull experience with it. Enjoyed it so much had to purchase a bottle on my own to run a bridge in late October.

    Thank you again, to the whole staff at IBE for giving me the opportunity and making this experience of mine with Protomax very much possible.

    Will be rating on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and you know the rest


    Strength: (8) While on cycle i did experience a strength increase, and i gotta say it kicked in pretty fast, and i didn't have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for this affect to kick in like other supps.

    Muscle Fullness: (9) This was one of the highlights of the cycle for me. Muscle fullness, hardening and vascularity was at an all time high while on the P-max, on days that i dosed and when i would be off.

    Libido: (7) Erection wise this stuff ain't no joke, real talk. They were "re-bar" like during entire cycle, and would experience woodies at the oddest times, too bad alot of them took place while wifey was at work, for it would of felt like on her part as if i were beating up her kitty kat with a bat for 9 staright innings. Libido though took a lil time to kick in, which if i remember right it started to climb up during week 2.

    Pump: this along with the muscle fullness and alpha male feeling were the 3 highlights while under the influence of the p-max. I didn't want to stop during my sessions, i just wanted to keep going and going. The focus was insane during each session, and was always able to add a few more reps to each set. Even when i didn't want to go workout out mentally, physically thats all my body wanted to do, and i would just follow my body's lead and get it in, and i'm glad that i did. Cause the reward seemed to be definitely worth every minute.


    On my next run though in October the dose will be nothin under 75mg. for i feel that's when things really went to a whole 'nother level. I fell a lil short of my goal(4lbs) and was able to gain 6lbs. But i'm not complaining, cause the only side i experience on this run were at times i felt as if my appettite would decrease, and eveything else was nothing but positive.
    Didn't get any acne, hair loss, lethargy, gyno or any decline in libido. What more can one ask for.

    Thanks again RoadBlock, and the entire IBE squad for make this possible for myself

  17. Real nice final review !

    It was great to follow along and I hope you log run #2 again this fall, cuz you know I'll be following
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  18. Good job, up a solid 6lbs, feeling good, looking good, no bad side effects, seems like a damn good cycle to me. Good job on the log. Keep us posted on how your pct goes, Im guessing it should be smooth as silk, considering the lack of sides, but I'd still like to hear for sure that all goes well for you.
    PHF Rep


  19. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    *FINAL REVIEW*


    Starting Weight: 241lbs.
    Ending Weigh In: 247lbs.

    Sorry for the delay people in posting my final review, my computer has been actin up lately, which has been fustrating to say the least, and i would of posted this on Wednsday if my computer would have allowed me to.

    Loved this run of Protomax, and had a wonderfull experience with it. Enjoyed it so much had to purchase a bottle on my own to run a bridge in late October.

    Thank you again, to the whole staff at IBE for giving me the opportunity and making this experience of mine with Protomax very much possible.

    Will be rating on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being the lowest and you know the rest


    Strength: (8) While on cycle i did experience a strength increase, and i gotta say it kicked in pretty fast, and i didn't have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for this affect to kick in like other supps.

    Muscle Fullness: (9) This was one of the highlights of the cycle for me. Muscle fullness, hardening and vascularity was at an all time high while on the P-max, on days that i dosed and when i would be off.

    Libido: (7) Erection wise this stuff ain't no joke, real talk. They were "re-bar" like during entire cycle, and would experience woodies at the oddest times, too bad alot of them took place while wifey was at work, for it would of felt like on her part as if i were beating up her kitty kat with a bat for 9 staright innings. Libido though took a lil time to kick in, which if i remember right it started to climb up during week 2.

    Pump: this along with the muscle fullness and alpha male feeling were the 3 highlights while under the influence of the p-max. I didn't want to stop during my sessions, i just wanted to keep going and going. The focus was insane during each session, and was always able to add a few more reps to each set. Even when i didn't want to go workout out mentally, physically thats all my body wanted to do, and i would just follow my body's lead and get it in, and i'm glad that i did. Cause the reward seemed to be definitely worth every minute.


    On my next run though in October the dose will be nothin under 75mg. for i feel that's when things really went to a whole 'nother level. I fell a lil short of my goal(4lbs) and was able to gain 6lbs. But i'm not complaining, cause the only side i experience on this run were at times i felt as if my appettite would decrease, and eveything else was nothing but positive.
    Didn't get any acne, hair loss, lethargy, gyno or any decline in libido. What more can one ask for.

    Thanks again RoadBlock, and the entire IBE squad for make this possible for myself
    Great log and results

    Question you were up 6lbs but did you lean out also on it? wondering if you dropped some BF% while gaining 6lbs

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Great log and results

    Question you were up 6lbs but did you lean out also on it? wondering if you dropped some BF% while gaining 6lbs
    you'll lose some BF in your mid sect.
    go for the protomax, over the turinabol. 2 bottles dosed at 75mg. for 6 weeks will reap way more benefits than with t-bol, trust!!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IBE Protomax?
    By whosurmama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. IBE-PROTOMAX
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:56 PM
  3. Protomax Run
    By PhREAK in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 10:43 AM
  4. PCT for Protomax
    By PhREAK in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Log in
Log in