Epistane doesn't work !! - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane doesn't work !!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Epistane doesn't work for me !!


    I'm on my 17th day at 30 mg per day and i feel nothing !
    Actually the only things i'm having are : libido slightly up and a little of lethargy, that's all !!
    I'm very angry and disapointed for it, because i bought 2 bottles for a 5 weeks cycle and it's a complete waste !

  2. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Sorry, i forgot to say i'm losing strenght and some headache, i think for bp..
    I'm not bulking, i'm after a recomposition, so my calories are slightly lower than normal..
  3. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Epi takes about 3 weeks to feel. You are either lacking in the nutrition or sleep department. Or possibly a non responder. As far as headache/BP, get some Hawthorne berry or one of the many Cycle Assist supps out there(I like CEL Cycle Assist and Purus Organ Shield).
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234820

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    up the dose than?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  5. New Member
    Mick81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    30mg? Seems low to me, I thought epi was better up around the 50-60mg mark. 3rd week is definately where it kicks in tho.

    Also up water intake to ease the headaches....
  6. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Its more likely you suck than the epistane sucking...

    But also I have heard that some people simply do not respond to epistane.
  7. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Thanks guys for your replies..
    Yes, for bp i'm taking cycle support already and drinking lot of water..
    I will up the dose to 40 next week..
    Rest is ok, diet is slightly below maintenance because i'm after a recomposition.. Lot of proteins less carbs, and good fats..
    Let see next days..
    I heard bad reviews on IBE epistane last days..
    :-(
  8. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Its more likely you suck than the epistane sucking...

    But also I have heard that some people simply do not respond to epistane.
    Sorry mate, but when i was 160 lb as you are ( long time ago ) i not even knew the prohormones existed..
    I was more concentrated on eating and pushing..
  9. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    331

    Reputation

    Can you provide me with links to these reviews ???,,,IBE Epistane sells out everywhere very fast{Everyone knows this}...Sooo it's obviously a good product otherwise it would not keep selling out time and time again.

    Remember when doing a recomp your calories are below maintenance so recovery and strength can still be an issue even with Epistane...The Epistanes main purpose during this phase is to help retain as much muscle tissue as possible, while stripping away unwanted bodyfat.
    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Thanks guys for your replies..
    Yes, for bp i'm taking cycle support already and drinking lot of water..
    I will up the dose to 40 next week..
    Rest is ok, diet is slightly below maintenance because i'm after a recomposition.. Lot of proteins less carbs, and good fats..
    Let see next days..
    I heard bad reviews on IBE epistane last days..
    :-(
  10. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    Yeah epi shouldn't really be ran at anything less than 40mg....my first epi cycle i ran epi for 6 weeks and finished at 60mg
  11. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Can you provide me with links to these reviews ???,,,IBE Epistane sells out everywhere very fast{Everyone knows this}...Sooo it's obviously a good product otherwise it would not keep selling out time and time again.

    Remember when doing a recomp your calories are below maintenance so recovery and strength can still be an issue even with Epistane...The Epistanes main purpose during this phase is to help retain as much muscle tissue as possible, while stripping away unwanted bodyfat.
    Yes i can sir, here for example : [To be able to post links or images your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 4 posts]
    ( i hope is not against the rules )
  12. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Sorry, i can't post links here..
  13. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Remember when doing a recomp your calories are below maintenance so recovery and strength can still be an issue even with Epistane...The Epistanes main purpose during this phase is to help retain as much muscle tissue as possible, while stripping away unwanted bodyfat.
    Anyway, this should be for a cut, for a recomposition epistane should help to add some muscle while losing some fat, otherwise recomposition doesn't make any sense..

  14. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    30mg? Seems low to me, I thought epi was better up around the 50-60mg mark. 3rd week is definately where it kicks in tho.

    Also up water intake to ease the headaches....
    Agreed.

    to the OP,
    When epi first came out, a lot of people were afraid to run appropriate dosages and had lethargy at 20 and 30mg. The lethargy disappates at 40 and 50mg according to a lot of the IBE reps, and in my own experience.

    Even though you said you're drinking a lot of water, I'd bet for sure that you're not taking in enough. Count the exact number of ounces of water per day. Your eyeballs should be floating at close to 2 gallons per day and your BP will be stay put.

    Finally, I bet your strength is suffering from the lethargy. I personally see really good success with low dose caffeine on cycle. Now I wouldn't use ephedrine or yohimbe ON cycle, but like 100mg of caffeine is enough to combat lethargy without increasing BP for me. Others suggest adding DHEA ON cycle to address lethargy but I never had any results with that method.
  15. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    331

    Reputation

    Pick your goal...Very few people can add muscle while in a caloric deficit...Steroids or not. Epistane would help preserve the muscle you have while losing bodyfat...If you don't believe me there are tons of competitors that will tell you the same thing.

    Your either getting lean...Or gaining tissue. Most of us with normal genetics can't do both at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Anyway, this should be for a cut, for a recomposition epistane should help to add some muscle while losing some fat, otherwise recomposition doesn't make any sense..

  16. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Pick your goal...Very few people can add muscle while in a caloric deficit...Steroids or not. Epistane would help preserve the muscle you have while losing bodyfat...If you don't believe me there are tons of competitors that will tell you the same thing.

    Your either getting lean...Or gaining tissue. Most of us with normal genetics can't do both at the same time.
    So, you're saying recomposition doesn't exist ?
    Because i read of lot of people gaining muscle while losing fat on the forums..
    I'm not getting lean and i'm not gaining tissue..
    Is something wrong whit me ?!
    If i knew that epistane didn't help me for a recomposition like many people say they got, surely i wouldn't buy it !!
  17. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    hey bro..when you cut you consume less than your maintenance cal's. with recomp/lean bulk you will be consuming slightly over your maintenance. if you're eating less than maintenance then don't expect much lean mass gain..as other mentioned..the ph will help you hang onto as much muscle as possible. i'd go with the recomp route..you can expect decent fat loss whilst putting on some muscle...best of both worlds. and yeah..your daily intake of epi is too little..you can afford to bump it up a bit.
  18. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey bro..when you cut you consume less than your maintenance cal's. with recomp/lean bulk you will be consuming slightly over your maintenance. if you're eating less than maintenance then don't expect much lean mass gain..as other mentioned..the ph will help you hang onto as much muscle as possible. i'd go with the recomp route..you can expect decent fat loss whilst putting on some muscle...best of both worlds. and yeah..your daily intake of epi is too little..you can afford to bump it up a bit.
    Until now i've always heard for recomposition to keep calories slightly below maintenance, now you're saying to keep slightly above..
    I think i'll follow your input mate, and also i upped the dose to 40 mg from now to all 4thy week.. let's see ( fingers crossed )
    :-)
  19. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Unless you're using calipers or hydrostatic weighing, there's no possible way that you know if recomp is occuring anyhow.

    Some people say they're gaining weight and looking leaner. But you'll never know with the "eyeball" method on cycle because a lot of us bloat on cycle even without other estrogenic symptoms.
  20. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Until now i've always heard for recomposition to keep calories slightly below maintenance, now you're saying to keep slightly above..
    I think i'll follow your input mate, and also i upped the dose to 40 mg from now to all 4thy week.. let's see ( fingers crossed )
    :-)
    as mentioned earlier..your're going to have a tough time putting on muscle if you're eating under maintenance. what i find is effective for me it to eat slightly over maintenance and then make the caloric deficit through cardio. yeah give it a go..you wont be disappointed..dont wait till later..make the adjustments today and start making them gainzzzz!!
  21. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Reputation

    Everyone is absolutely right, 30mg at day 17 is way too little.

    Starting with 30 or 40mg seems ok, but you have to ramp up the dosage each week to get the most out of it.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  22. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Everyone is absolutely right, 30mg at day 17 is way too little.

    Starting with 30 or 40mg seems ok, but you have to ramp up the dosage each week to get the most out of it.
    Everywhere, everyone says 40 mg should be the max for a first cycle..
    Atm i'm running 40 mg per day.. today is day 22 and still feeling nothing..
    Actually i'm losing strenght, it could be the hot weather and higher volume i'm working out, but that's what i should do when i'm on epi..
    Same weight no leaner no bigger, less strenght just a good pump ( it can be also for higher volume )..
    Very disapointed till now..
  23. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Everywhere, everyone says 40 mg should be the max for a first cycle..
    Atm i'm running 40 mg per day.. today is day 22 and still feeling nothing..
    Actually i'm losing strenght, it could be the hot weather and higher volume i'm working out, but that's what i should do when i'm on epi..
    Same weight no leaner no bigger, less strenght just a good pump ( it can be also for higher volume )..
    Very disapointed till now..
    why not up the dosage? i am running 75mg's/ed now and i think i've hit a sweet spot...its finally kick in..i just started my 4th weel (out of 6wks).
  24. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Everywhere, everyone says 40 mg should be the max for a first cycle
    No one in THIS thread seems to agree with this statement
  25. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    No one in THIS thread seems to agree with this statement
    Maybe in the first week! I ended my first cycle at 60mg
  26. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    No one in THIS thread seems to agree with this statement
    In U.K and europe people just go for 30 or 40 mg per day and they get good results, when someone ( few dudes ) says he went higher, usually the faces are as ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!?!
  27. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    i think when it comes with epi...in most forums..the average max dosage you see it run is at 40mg's.
  28. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    why not up the dosage? i am running 75mg's/ed now and i think i've hit a sweet spot...its finally kick in..i just started my 4th weel (out of 6wks).
    Hi mate ! Ok i'm upping the dosage to 50 mg from today as you suggested, but just to know, how did you up your dosage to 75 mg when the caps are 10 mg each ?!
  29. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    i am using a brand called epi-strong..they come in 15mg tabs...cool eh ..you can buy it at orbit nutrition...very good value for money
  30. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    I wish !!
    Unfortunately i can't buy from USA, the only one time i tried ( many years ago ) the custom stopped my pack saying i needed a prescription from my doctor, after that i had to fill a form and pay a tax..
    I sent it back..
    You think it was only Animal pack and the problem was the vit c dosage ( here in Italy you can't buy a supplement where the vit c is higher than 180 mg )..
    I lost only the shipping fees to send it back..

    I'd like to buy Alpha t-2 too..
  31. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    oh.. thats really sucks bro...
  32. New Member
    Mick81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Everywhere, everyone says 40 mg should be the max for a first cycle..
    Atm i'm running 40 mg per day.. today is day 22 and still feeling nothing..
    Actually i'm losing strenght, it could be the hot weather and higher volume i'm working out, but that's what i should do when i'm on epi..
    Same weight no leaner no bigger, less strenght just a good pump ( it can be also for higher volume )..
    Very disapointed till now..
    You would be losing strength because you're running a calorie deficit. Even when I'm eating around 3000 cals over maintenence during a PH cycle, I lean out, and feel like I need to eat non stop to keep my strength up. PH's like Epi will have a recomp effect even at a lowish dose (40mg), with the right diet in place, but it has to be surplus.

    You're body is in an anabolic state atm, but you aren't feeding it enough to grow. Wasted Epi IMO
  33. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    You would be losing strength because you're running a calorie deficit. Even when I'm eating around 3000 cals over maintenence during a PH cycle, I lean out, and feel like I need to eat non stop to keep my strength up. PH's like Epi will have a recomp effect even at a lowish dose (40mg), with the right diet in place, but it has to be surplus.

    You're body is in an anabolic state atm, but you aren't feeding it enough to grow. Wasted Epi IMO
    You got it !

    You can't expect your body to grow if you're not feeding it anything for the Epistane to work with. It's not labeled as a "fat burner". Get your diet up to par and Epi at the right doses and you will see results.

    You should have done more research before you started..
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  34. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    You got it !

    You can't expect your body to grow if you're not feeding it anything for the Epistane to work with. It's not labeled as a "fat burner". Get your diet up to par and Epi at the right doses and you will see results.

    You should have done more research before you started..
    Have you ever tought to the possibility that Epistane just doesn't work ( at least this lot whit me ) ?
    I have researched a lot before to start and most of the people says for a first cycle don't go over 40 mg per day.. even on the IBE website for an hardcore cycle the dosage is 40 mg per day, I'M at 50 mg per day and losing strenght when i didn't take EPISTANE and worser diet I WAS still gaining strenght..
    If the Epistane worked, i should have any side, but the only side i had till now are a little better libido and from last night a little of pain on my nipple..
    These are facts, and YOU should have read better before saying something..
    One more thing, you're an IBE rep, thank you for erase my thread from your forum after i gave you the Lot # ..
  35. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Have you ever tought to the possibility that Epistane just doesn't work ( at least this lot whit me ) ?
    I have researched a lot before to start and most of the people says for a first cycle don't go over 40 mg per day.. even on the IBE website for an hardcore cycle the dosage is 40 mg per day, I'M at 50 mg per day and losing strenght when i didn't take EPISTANE and worser diet I WAS still gaining strenght..
    If the Epistane worked, i should have any side, but the only side i had till now are a little better libido and from last night a little of pain on my nipple..
    These are facts, and YOU should have read better before saying something..
    One more thing, you're an IBE rep, thank you for erase my thread from your forum after i gave you the Lot # ..
    I didn't erase anything. I have no idea what you're talking about.

    I said you should have done more research mainly because of you diet, or lack thereof...

    Sorry Epi didn't give you the results you desired.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  36. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I didn't erase anything. I have no idea what you're talking about.

    I said you should have done more research mainly because of you diet, or lack thereof...

    Sorry Epi didn't give you the results you desired.
    No problem mate, it's not your fault.. Maybe Epistane doesn't work for me, or maybe is IBE epistane, anyway i have around 10 days left and i'm upping the calories a lot just to see what happens..
    Epi at 50 mg.. LEt's see next days..
  37. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    good luck bro..really hope it does something...i've got two more weeks left on my epi cycle and i have to admit that the gains have been less than stelar..decent strength gains..but size wise..nothing to write home about yet. i am hoping the remaining two weeks will add a bit more lean mass...
  38. New Member
    judd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    Today i upped the dose to 60 mg..
    Review till now :
    I think Epistane is a weak steroid, and need to be dosed around between 40 and 60 mg or higher ( depend on cycle's experience and sides )..
    It needs higher calories to be efective so if you're after a cut or a recomposition i wouldn't waste the money and i would go at least for a lean bulk or a bulk ( but i think there are better ph or ds out there for these goals )
    Sides till now :
    Lost of strenght, yes sadly true :-( , small headaches ( just add water and hawthorn berry ) from yesterday light back pump, lethargy ! ( sometime bad ! )
    I don't wanna insert the better libido on the sides ! ( very good week ends... )
    Let's see the last 10 days at 60 mg
  39. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    331

    Reputation

    Well that's you experience with it...Many, many other people say otherwise and sup companies can't keep it stocked for very long because it always sells out. Maybe your next PS/DS cycle will treat you better...I personally love Epi and it's very very close to anavar, as far as strength gains with very little sides are concerned.
  40. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Today i upped the dose to 60 mg..
    Review till now :
    I think Epistane is a weak steroid, and need to be dosed around between 40 and 60 mg or higher ( depend on cycle's experience and sides )..
    It needs higher calories to be efective so if you're after a cut or a recomposition i wouldn't waste the money and i would go at least for a lean bulk or a bulk ( but i think there are better ph or ds out there for these goals )
    Sides till now :
    Lost of strenght, yes sadly true :-( , small headaches ( just add water and hawthorn berry ) from yesterday light back pump, lethargy ! ( sometime bad ! )
    I don't wanna insert the better libido on the sides ! ( very good week ends... )
    Let's see the last 10 days at 60 mg
    Epi is a pretty popular choice for many on a cut or recomp cycle actually (it retains muscle mass and strength even when calories are somewhat reduced but still above maintence). They just revamp their diet to high protein, high good fats, and a moderate daily complex carb intake.

    Keep us updated on how your body reacts to a week at 60mg/day even if you still don't see a difference by the time the bottle is empty.


    From reading tons of Epistane logs, I 've come to the conclusion that you really have to focus the most on your diet instead all of it on the way you train. Sure, you still have to lift very hard and get plenty of rest, but diet is what's really gonna take the PH to a whole different level.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Diet - Doesn't work for everyone
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:55 PM
  2. Study: ‘creatine ethyl ester doesn’t work’
    By nunes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. WHY CREATINE DOESN'T WORK! (for some people)
    By AndroAnarchy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in