Getting emotional on epistane?

  1. Getting emotional on epistane?


    I've been running epistane 30mg a day for 2 weeks and I've gotten really emotional last few days. I am crying all the time and getting broke for buying gifts for my girlfriend. I am even thinking of marrying her. WTF? Have you guys experienced anything similar?


  2. Nice first post....LOL. No, most people experience lean gains and good strength increases...I have always had positive results from Epistane...No emotional sides to speak of.

  3. There has been a vagina growing disease affecting AM, several members have already been affected.

    Procede to the nearest emergency room ASAP!!!
    •   
       


  4. If anything you should be experiencing a subtle, yet consistent feeling of well being. Not the vagestrogen you're speaking of.

  5. i felt this aswell while on cycle aswell mate

  6. Quote Originally Posted by detoxer View Post
    I've been running epistane 30mg a day for 2 weeks and I've gotten really emotional last few days. I am crying all the time and getting broke for buying gifts for my girlfriend. I am even thinking of marrying her. WTF? Have you guys experienced anything similar?
    Nothing is wrong with crying, or watching the Lifetime Network late at night by yourself, or adopting a cat. For the record, I haven't done any of these things. I just found the cat.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    If anything you should be experiencing a subtle, yet consistent feeling of well being.
    I got this from Epi. When I was on, it felt like everything was right with the world and anything was possible.

    It wasn't till I got off and ran a clomid PCT that I started feeling like a mangina.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    If anything you should be experiencing a subtle, yet consistent feeling of well being. Not the vagestrogen you're speaking of.
    This mostly

  9. Epi makes me depressed. hCG fixed it.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  10. Bah! Slap 30mg of Abilify on there, it will be all good in about 2 weeks. If you think the gains are worth the extra cash that is.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Epi makes me depressed. hCG fixed it.
    Hmm, doesnt Epi make most feel superhuman?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Shankelll View Post
    Hmm, doesnt Epi make most feel superhuman?
    For the most part, yes, but remember, when artificially altering the natural hormonal homeostasis by adding endogenous substances which cause spikes and/or shutdown of normal hormone production, everyone will react differently, and some people feel it much worse on certain substances, while others claim the same substances cause little or no shutdown or hormone disruption.

    I recommend finding something that works to help get back to normal, get good ancillaries, test boosters, anti estrogens, pct, hcg, etc. to help you come back to balance when the cycle is over.
    PHF Rep


  13. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    For the most part, yes, but remember, when artificially altering the natural hormonal homeostasis by adding endogenous substances which cause spikes and/or shutdown of normal hormone production, everyone will react differently, and some people feel it much worse on certain substances, while others claim the same substances cause little or no shutdown or hormone disruption.

    I recommend finding something that works to help get back to normal, get good ancillaries, test boosters, anti estrogens, pct, hcg, etc. to help you come back to balance when the cycle is over.
    Way to sound smart props.

  14. I actually got really emotional when on Epi... it was weird I totally felt bipolar on it. in the gym I felt like a god, great pumps, I never ran out of energy and felt like I could work out for hours... but through out the day, I felt like a freaking pregnant woman, I had crazy cravings for food I didn't even like, and I got totally emotional. I even ended up breaking up with the girl I was dating at the time. maybe I"m a mangina but at least now I know I wasn't alone. all and all a great product and I'd run it again for sure.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Massa520 View Post
    I actually got really emotional when on Epi... it was weird I totally felt bipolar on it. in the gym I felt like a god, great pumps, I never ran out of energy and felt like I could work out for hours... but through out the day, I felt like a freaking pregnant woman, I had crazy cravings for food I didn't even like, and I got totally emotional. I even ended up breaking up with the girl I was dating at the time. maybe I"m a mangina but at least now I know I wasn't alone. all and all a great product and I'd run it again for sure.
    I find Clomid to be faaaar worse! I can't stop buying flowers, and crossing my legs...it's bad.

    No, but any hormonal fluctuation/instability will effect emotions in some fashion or another.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  16. It made me feel great broski. No depression here

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I find Clomid to be faaaar worse! I can't stop buying flowers, and crossing my legs...it's bad.

    No, but any hormonal fluctuation/instability will effect emotions in some fashion or another.
    I haven't ran clomid thinking about running it for my next PCT maybe even inconjuction with Nolva. going to run epi again may stack it with something just not sure what to stack with really. I ordered 2 bottles of Proto and a bottle of Epi. So I may stack those I'm just not sure if it would be a good combo or not. but I'm not gonna be running another cycle untill I get back stateside in the summer.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I find Clomid to be faaaar worse! I can't stop buying flowers, and crossing my legs...it's bad.

    No, but any hormonal fluctuation/instability will effect emotions in some fashion or another.
    Clomid is so bad on me that i actually broke down in tears and told my wife that i had been screwing around on her. This was almost exactly a year ago and luckly i still have a great wife and things are now better than ever.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I find Clomid to be faaaar worse! I can't stop buying flowers, and crossing my legs...it's bad.

    No, but any hormonal fluctuation/instability will effect emotions in some fashion or another.
    atleast you behaved like a well-mannered lady
    lol

    i hope i dont get that i recently ordered a bunch of clomid and i have never used it before so lets hope i dont grow a uterus
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  20. I actually find it interesting to be on clomid. It's like seeing how "the other half" lives. It also really drives home how mentally we are just creatures of chemicals.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  21. I've never experienced any of this except for huge balls, loads of semen and happy ladies I actually love clomid, it's RX btw. Gives me some pretty good confidence and can def tell when my test goes up
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  22. I've never done a chemical - worked natural all my life.

    Did a lot of research ... and decided to do one "pulse" cycle with Epi just to see how it went. I'm on the third day of the cycle - and the cycle is a M/W/F thing for two weeks ... then two weeks off ... then M/W/F for another two weeks followed by 4 weeks of PCT after that if needed with Torem.

    From the perspective of someone who's never "used" anything - all I can say is ... EPI is freakin' amazing - and only two doses into the cycle.

    First day in the gym - felt like superman and destroyed my chest on a level I've never been able to handle. When I got to work - felt great - no tiredness at all. Felt "euphoric" and found myself giggling at stupid stuff in my email basket. Kind of wore off around mid-afternoon and felt a bit tired - but not more than usual.

    Today - second dose - went in and KILLED squats. Dude, I have all kinds of back problems and squats are a challenge for me - but I do them anyway because I've done them for 30 years and love the **** out of them. Killed Deadlift too.

    Massive "all over" pump too.

    Mostly psyche effects so far - though I have gained two pounds because I think the Epi makes me want to eat everything in sight.

    Epi doesn't make me "emotional" - it makes me feel very good though - very mellow, and humorous. Not really aggressive either. Makes me treat all the women I meet with particular kindness since I now want to bang the **** out of virtually all of them. And I know they want to jump me too - since I look like Spartacus and all ... LOL.

    That's the way Epi makes you think.

    It's going to be very hard to return to natural after this, but I gotta suck it up and do it. At my age - don't need to be playin' around with too much stuff that's working!!

  23. ^^^Good to hear Bro.
    Good job!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. the emotional part
    By Shavani in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Becoming emotional
    By Medic93 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 07:22 PM
  3. High E2...emotional/well-being evaluations
    By thenxtgrt1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:52 PM
  4. Emotional Wreck after a cycle!?
    By Crimson_Soul in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Log in
Log in