what color is formex supposed to be? help plz

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ive bought a few bottles before and they were yellow pills, now i have one that has white pills and im guessing its not legit. anyone have ne insight?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ive bought a few bottles before and they were yellow pills, now i have one that has white pills and im guessing its not legit. anyone have ne insight?
all the bottles i have ever had were white pills.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hmm 2 bottles i got from dps were yellow caps

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Guy at my gym. All i know is his source. He has never steered me wrong though. I have had 2 bottles both were white Pills.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its ok the first batches were yellow caps and then i think they switched to the white caps. i have some of both.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Everyone is right and there is nothing to worry about.

The initial caps were yellow. That capping company ended up screwing us out of a lot of orders because they were not easy to get in contact with if there was a problem and also they took a while to get the products out.

We cut them off and switched.

It's the same Formex, just in different colored caps.

I also remember this being a concern of mine when I bought PowerFULL from NutraPlanet and then bought a few more bottles from The Vitamin Shoppe with different colored caps.

If you are unsure if the quality of the Formex, feel free to send the bottles to me :D haha

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
the color doesnt matter. the monster erection in your pants will let you know its the real deal lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
the color doesnt matter. the monster erection in your pants will let you know its the real deal lol
Don't forget the insane workouts and pump that lasts all day too !!

Why did we have to take it off of the market ??

:(

If I could only use one supplement, besides the health staples, for the rest of my life to reach my goals, it would probably be Formex. No I just have to find a way to make my stash last !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I gots 5 bottles! :D
You must dispose of those bottles immediately !

You are dealing with a very potent banned supplement. Please send all 5 bottles to the following address in the PM I send you.

Thank You,
Adam

:D

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You must dispose of those bottles immediately !

You are dealing with a very potent banned supplement. Please send all 5 bottles to the following address in the PM I send you.

Thank You,
Adam

:D
I never new it was banned jeeeez everything id banned now. Why is Cel still selling liq forme then, is that not banned? If it is I'ma buy more on payday ohhh I mean no I'm not :booty:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
transdermal formestane is not the same as formex (FORMESTANE MCPE) BIG DIFFERENCE

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
formex is formestane with a methylcyclopentyl ether attached for better absorbtion and effects. it also could be mistaken for a 4-oh-test precursor from the nomenclature and probably converts at a low rate to it aswell

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for the sake of absolute clarity, IBE Formex was NOT banned, I think AK32408 meant it as joke and was being humorous rather than serious.

Please refer to this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/140695-future-formex.html#post2222572

Sorry to be a stickler, the chemical structure and current climate prompted IBE to discontinue Formex, again, sorry to be a stickler, but Im all about the facts, just the facts ma'am.;)
so in turn their both the same damn thing just one is a transdermal. Sweet

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
once again no they are not the same. CEL formestane is not the same compound as formex

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
once again no they are not the same. CEL formestane is not the same compound as formex
You’re more like your wrong instead of helping someone with little knowledge of the product, instead of educating you seem to want to bash. It’s not a big deal to me really but thank you for taking the time out and giving what help you chose to give sir.

Mr 5'8" 127 lbs with an attitude lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just for the sake of absolute clarity, IBE Formex was NOT banned, I think AK32408 meant it as joke and was being humorous rather than serious.

Please refer to this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/140695-future-formex.html#post2222572

Sorry to be a stickler, the chemical structure and current climate prompted IBE to discontinue Formex, again, sorry to be a stickler, but Im all about the facts, just the facts ma'am.;)
I was definitely joking !

Resolve knows that :D

Thanks for posting that link up RoadBlock !!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
formex is formestane with a methylcyclopentyl ether attached for better absorbtion and effects. it also could be mistaken for a 4-oh-test precursor from the nomenclature and probably converts at a low rate to it aswell
You’re more like your wrong instead of helping someone with little knowledge of the product, instead of educating you seem to want to bash. It’s not a big deal to me really but thank you for taking the time out and giving what help you chose to give sir.

Mr 5'8" 127 lbs with an attitude lol
how am i trying to bash u bro look at my post above yours, i clearly explained what the differences are. i guess im not sure what you were asking then

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Lets all just take a deep breath. sanchezgreg18 did point out the issue I was referering to, and it seems to me like we are all just seeing things from different perspectives. Are they the same, yes and no, is the td a formestane, yes, is formex a formestane, yes, with an alteration. Are they both formestane yes, are they exactly the same, no. Do they both do the same thing, as far as Im concerned yes they do, although arguments can be made in favor of both the oral and the tds better effectiveness, and you will find big fans of either delivery system willing to fight it out with their reasoning. It really is kind of moot point anyway, since only the td is readily available anymore anyway. Formex is pretty much all but gone for good from 90% of the places that used to have it, and its discontinued, so there wont be anymore. Im an honest and dedicated supporter of Formex, and I was before I became a rep, it was in my opinion a fantastic product, but given the circumstances, and the positive reputation of the td formestane, I can say nothing bad about it, have no ill feeling about it and would wholeheartedly recommend it since there really is no other viable choice on the market right now. Lets all move on from this topic for now, and think happy thoughts for the rest of the day.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Lets all just take a deep breath. sanchezgreg18 did point out the issue I was referering to, and it seems to me like we are all just seeing things from different perspectives. Are they the same, yes and no, is the td a formestane, yes, is formex a formestane, yes, with an alteration. Are they both formestane yes, are they exactly the same, no. Do they both do the same thing, as far as Im concerned yes they do, although arguments can be made in favor of both the oral and the tds better effectiveness, and you will find big fans of either delivery system willing to fight it out with their reasoning. It really is kind of moot point anyway, since only the td is readily available anymore anyway. Formex is pretty much all but gone for good from 90% of the places that used to have it, and its discontinued, so there wont be anymore. Im an honest and dedicated supporter of Formex, and I was before I became a rep, it was in my opinion a fantastic product, but given the circumstances, and the positive reputation of the td formestane, I can say nothing bad about it, have no ill feeling about it and would wholeheartedly recommend it since there really is no other viable choice on the market right now. Lets all move on from this topic for now, and think happy thoughts for the rest of the day.
lulz.