Formex question - AnabolicMinds.com

Formex question

  1. New Member
    groverino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Formex question


    I'm doing an 8 week epi pulse at 20mg M/W/F. I take PCS on my off days. I just purchased some Formex, and was wondering if 25mg a day for 4 weeks would be enough, along with PCS for my post cycle therapy. I've read about doing a 50/50/25/25 taper, but thought that might be overkill for this cycle. Just looking for your input.

  2. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82880

    Reputation Reputation

    I had very positive results at 25mg a day of Formex, so I think theres no need to taper the dose.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  3. New Member
    groverino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    I should have stated that this was for post cycle therapy. I'm not taking any formex on my off days. Not sure if I was clear about that.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82880

    Reputation Reputation

    Well, I havent run Formex in PCT yet, but I surely intend to. I ran Formex alone, at 25mg day, for quite a while and I was honestly very very impressed with it. As long as you have all the 'other' bases covered for your PCT, I still dont see a need to taper the dosage, of course you can always adjust the dosage if you're not seeing the results your hoping for, but I always recommend (with just about any product I try) to start out small, and if necessary work your way up, rather than starting high and having no where to go but even higher. Let this thread sit for a day or two and lets see if we can get some other responses, again, since I havent actually ran it for PCT, I'd like to see what some other folks have to say, but for right now, I will stick to what I said, and we can see if we can any alternative ideas. Sound good?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  5. New Member
    groverino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Well, I havent run Formex in PCT yet, but I surely intend to. I ran Formex alone, at 25mg day, for quite a while and I was honestly very very impressed with it. As long as you have all the 'other' bases covered for your PCT, I still dont see a need to taper the dosage, of course you can always adjust the dosage if you're not seeing the results your hoping for, but I always recommend (with just about any product I try) to start out small, and if necessary work your way up, rather than starting high and having no where to go but even higher. Let this thread sit for a day or two and lets see if we can get some other responses, again, since I havent actually ran it for PCT, I'd like to see what some other folks have to say, but for right now, I will stick to what I said, and we can see if we can any alternative ideas. Sound good?
    Thanks! I have a bit of time to figure this out, since I just finish week 4 tomorrow. I look forward to further input.
  6. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Start the Formex (25mg a day) as soon as you start the cycle support which should be about a week or so before you start the Epi. Then for PCT continue both supplements along with your other PCT items and bump the Formex to 50mg a day then begin to taper back to 25mg after about 2 weeks or so.

    But yes ! Alternative feedback is always welcome from experienced users !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  7. M16
    IBE Rep
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    332

    Reputation

    I think 25mgs ED during PCT is perfect...IMO 50mgs ED starts to get supressive. Formex is very potent Steroidal AI, and you do not want to risk supressing estrogen levels to low during PCT as it will hinder recovery...I would also add a good natural Test booster during PCT and maybe a cortisol blocker as well.
  8. New Member
    groverino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    I think 25mgs ED during PCT is perfect...IMO 50mgs ED starts to get supressive. Formex is very potent Steroidal AI, and you do not want to risk supressing estrogen levels to low during PCT as it will hinder recovery...I would also add a good natural Test booster during PCT and maybe a cortisol blocker as well.
    Thanks! I'm using post cycle support with the formex. Not sure what I'm going to use for cortisol. High dose vitamin c is cheap and I've read studies that indicate that it should be fairly effective.
  9. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,284
    Rep Power
    15974

    Reputation

    Hope this is not the wrong forum for this, if so, I aplogize. I plan to start a cycle of AMS 1-Andro utt stacked with 4-ad, I also want to take formex with my cycle. Any advice how I should dose it, or if at all?
  10. M16
    IBE Rep
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    332

    Reputation

    My advice is to start at 25mgs ED and move up from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hope this is not the wrong forum for this, if so, I aplogize. I plan to start a cycle of AMS 1-Andro utt stacked with 4-ad, I also want to take formex with my cycle. Any advice how I should dose it, or if at all?
  11. New Member
    groverino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Just to be sure, should I run the Post Cycle Support with the 25 mg of formex for all 4 weeks, or drop the PCS half way through to give a bit of a taper? Thanks for the help!
  12. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Well, I havent run Formex in PCT yet, but I surely intend to. I ran Formex alone, at 25mg day, for quite a while and I was honestly very very impressed with it. As long as you have all the 'other' bases covered for your PCT, I still dont see a need to taper the dosage, of course you can always adjust the dosage if you're not seeing the results your hoping for, but I always recommend (with just about any product I try) to start out small, and if necessary work your way up, rather than starting high and having no where to go but even higher. Let this thread sit for a day or two and lets see if we can get some other responses, again, since I havent actually ran it for PCT, I'd like to see what some other folks have to say, but for right now, I will stick to what I said, and we can see if we can any alternative ideas. Sound good?
    I am not sure if this is from the Formex but I am not running anything else with it except for fish oils, green vitamin powder, and 5% cissus powder. Wanted to add REVERSE/XLEAN as well but their gone for now.
    I have a weird shaped hairline. Not from AAS/PH as I have never used those. It is a family thing. Where I have like little divots of bare skin right above my temples.
    Seems like for some reasons those divots are shrinking.
    I thought it was just my hair getting thicker but I got a cut and my hairline seems to be more evened out.

    Or am I just seeing things?

    I run formex on a 25/50/25/50/25 protocol 5 days a week (my workout days)
  13. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82880

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by groverino View Post
    Just to be sure, should I run the Post Cycle Support with the 25 mg of formex for all 4 weeks, or drop the PCS half way through to give a bit of a taper? Thanks for the help!
    Again, this isnt an area I have experience with, but as I said, 25mg/day is a very nice amount, so better safe than sorry, run it with the pcs for all 4 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    ................

    Or am I just seeing things?

    I run formex on a 25/50/25/50/25 protocol 5 days a week (my workout days)


    You may not just be seeing things. Since Im not a science guru, I will take a shot because its seems like what you describe sounds something very much like the start of genetic predisposition to androgenetic alopecia (MPB). There could be a whole host of underlying factors at play which affect the genetic sensitivity of hair follicles in the areas you pointed out that may indeed have been affected by the introduction of Formex. Everything from DHT, SHBG, levels of total testosterone, high or low, high levels of unbound testosterone in your system, and higher/lower levels of total free androgens. Having said all that, Im sure you are aware that Formex is said to increase free test, lower SHBG, and block 5a-Reductase activity, which is said to prevent hair loss. You might want to think about getting a hormone panel performed by a competent doctor, after your system has had time to clear out everything you are taking to provide you with some baseline numbers for you to reference. I hope this helps a little with your question, as I said, Im no science guru, but there are alot of things at play here for you to consider.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formex Question
    By Hugo Danner in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 03:44 PM
  2. Another Formex Question
    By JeffD in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Formex question
    By dave12 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 12:37 AM
  4. Formex question...
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in