EPI + PCT Critique

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Have you had it tested ??? because if not then you are simply just assuming, and coming up with a random number.
    Excuse me????

My package says, "Each tablet contains 30.4mg of tamoxifen citrate, equivalent to 20mg of tamoxifen."

meaning, that the generic I have is dosed at 30mg/pill to equal the strength of a 20mg nolva pill.

2. Ahh I see...I missed this point. I thought you were speaking of Research tamoxifen.
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Excuse me????

My package says, "Each tablet contains 30.4mg of tamoxifen citrate, equivalent to 20mg of tamoxifen."

meaning, that the generic I have is dosed at 30mg/pill to equal the strength of a 20mg nolva pill.
    •   

3. Quick Update:

I just finished day 17 of 28, I'm up 6lbs (but I'm also eating more) and strength is also up.

I have no ball shinkage or other signs of shutdown as far as I can tell.

(I took 20 mg for the first 2 days, then 30 for the rest of week 1.... Then 30mg for all of week 2, and now I'm on 40mg for week 3, and will continue this through week 4)

4. I realize I'm 8 months behind this thread but I'm interested in how it turned out ... care to fill me in? I'm wanting to do an Epi cycle and I've already got my bottle. Now I'm begining to gather all my other essentials. Thanks!

Tacoreaper

5. First off is this you first cycle ? What dosages do you plan to run ? Essentials durng the cycle IMO are.

Liv52
    Milk Thistle
    Cranberry Extract
    Hawthorn Berries
    Coq10
    Mutli
    Etc Etc...

PCT on Epi is generally not that bad and in my opinion is easier to recover from.
    •   

6. I was going to follow Neoborn's plan. There were a lot of good replies to his thread and everything that I have researched is pretty close to his plan or a close variation too his plan. I've done cycles in the past, all had great or pretty good results and was very lucky nothing bad happened post. I did PH cycles back when they were legal with not a lot of PCT. I've learned! I'm undecided as to which SERM to use because there are soooooo many view points on both Nolva and Clomid.

Here is a question you don't normally read but if you can answer I'd appreciate it. I was diagnosed with Narrow Angle Glaucoma and since have had the laser procedure to correct the problem. I've read the Clomid can have an effect with floaters in the eyes ... does or could this have an effect with my Glaucoma? I mean everything is fine now with my eyes but could something happen to them if I was to take Clomid for PCT?

Tacoreaper

7. I doubt it...Most of the sides related to clomid is due to the fact that it is grossly over used in Bodybuilding...A dose of 25mgs ED is huge dose in terms of stimulating the HPTA and with little to no side effects.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 09:41 AM
  2. Critique
    By TheeBC in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 07:10 AM
  3. Critique?
    By imprezzion in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 03:37 PM