New Beginning Formex+X-lean

1. New Beginning Formex+X-lean

I have recently had certain situations and tragedy with family Which stress from me cut back on my training and eating habits.
    And lacking discipline I let my diet slip and basically lost my rip.
    Anyway I am slowly but surely getting things back together.
    In about 6-8 weeks after getting my diet and training back to speed I was thinking of stacking Formex and X-Lean for the estrogen/cortisol reduction and leaning effects. And getting some Reverse for a long term staple.

My other supplements are Viable Alternatives Multivitamin/Veggie herbal caps, Calcium citrate/Cissus , Krill/Coconut oil for good fats.

I will be going back to my old diet quite a bit of oats and brown rice, homemade mixed thick tomato based vegetable soup daily, and a tuna/sirloin/turkey or chicken breast combos for meal protein.

And almonds,cashews and organic peanut putter with raisins for snacks.
    Two cheat days a week on saturday and sunday.

I will be doing weight and isometric workouts based on Bruce Lee's fitness manual and training at a local Muay Thai school.

I want to run the Formex and X-Lean long term if possible to help stay lean.
    I am a couple of years shy from 30 and I know its coming.

I was planning a dose of Formex at 2 caps/ED, X-lean at 2 caps/ED, and Reverse at 2 caps/ED 5on/2off. Running the Form/Lean for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off and repeating while upping my dose of the Reverse to 4 caps/ED during the off time for general health purposes.

I know some megadose for faster results but I am pretty patient and do not mind slower effects.

Sorry to write so much but I wanted to know some opinions on this and provide as much information as possible for that purpose.
    I would do a log but my main job is so detail oriented I get burned out with facts and figures.

Thanks in advance guys and I appreciate all the good articles and logs you guys provide.
    I have learned a lot on this site and even have my own ideas for an all around test booster/mood/brain enhancing/general health enhancing formula when I get the time and funds to invest and get the things tested.

2. Sounds like a great stack....Currently X-lean is being re-formulated so it's not available but there are other Cort Blockers on the market as well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Sounds like a great stack....Currently X-lean is being re-formulated so it's not available but there are other Cort Blockers on the market as well.
    Thank you.
    Is there and ETA on the X-lean? Will it be similar to the old one in formula and recommended dosage?
    I will most definitely wait.
    And I can just run the Formex with the Reverse until the new X-Lean comes out.
    •   

4. X-Lean will hopefully be available soon, so be on the lookout for it.
    There's only one change to it; however, nothing has been taken out, but instead, one awesome ingredient was placed in it to make it work better (if there's even such a thing)! It will be great!
    And yes, you can indeed run Reverse/Formex, which will work great together. You can add in a product such as Vat Attack or Lean Xtreme as a cort controller.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Thank you.
    Is there and ETA on the X-lean? Will it be similar to the old one in formula and recommended dosage?

5. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Thank you.

We're hoping to have X-Lean at Nutra in 2-3 weeks.

6. Thank you for the information and advice.
    Greatly appreciated.

7. Anytime !!

Haha, everyone here beat me to it but everything is right on the money. I def. can't wait to try out the new X-Lean
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. FORMEX & LEAN XTREME in PCT
    By wolfe14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 11:10 PM
  2. epi,havoc,formex,lean extream question?
    By tarbuckle2424 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 01:49 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
  4. Beginning a new cycle
    By cblaze4456 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
  5. Beginning of day or End?
    By pistonpump in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10