Formex while on Cycle?
- 06-15-2009, 10:26 PM
- 06-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Sure it could...Try 50mgs ED and see how that does ya...You'll have to experiment on your own to find your sweet spot.
06-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the reply. I think i'll run it at 50 through out in addition to hcg and depending on how my body responds I may adjust the dose. I'll ramp it up to 100 in the first two weeks of pct and taper down to 75 in week 3, 50 in week 4, and then finish at 25 for weeks 5-6. Sound legit?
Oh and one last question. I was wondering how much formex inhibits aromatase? I'm not looking to kill all estrogen, I need some to grow! Just want to keep it in check rather than terminate it. Thanks for the help. I.B.E. Rocks...
06-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Along those same lines, because shutdown with Epistane is relatively mild, would formex be enough of a PCT or would a serm be absolutely necessary?
06-18-2009, 11:34 PM
06-18-2009, 11:58 PM
06-19-2009, 12:22 AM
No I agree. The only reason I haven't ordered Epistane for a cycle is for the fact that I haven't been able to find a solid, reputable source for a SERM. I have found the research companies, and some supposedly are very reputable, but I just can't get over the weariness I have about them. Until I can get a source for clomid/torem/nolva locked down I'll have to waite on the Epi.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Streax in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2003, 08:29 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:45 AM
- By Buck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:51 AM
- By garyrabbit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:06 PM
- By metacat in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:55 PM