Formex while on Cycle?

1. Registered User

Formex while on Cycle?

I have a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg/week coming up and was wondering if formex could be used in conjunction to keep estrogen conversion a little more under control and if so, at what dose could it be most effectively utilized? 50mg-75mg/day to much? Thanks for the help...

2. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Sure it could...Try 50mgs ED and see how that does ya...You'll have to experiment on your own to find your sweet spot.
  3. Registered User

Thanks for the reply. I think i'll run it at 50 through out in addition to hcg and depending on how my body responds I may adjust the dose. I'll ramp it up to 100 in the first two weeks of pct and taper down to 75 in week 3, 50 in week 4, and then finish at 25 for weeks 5-6. Sound legit?

Oh and one last question. I was wondering how much formex inhibits aromatase? I'm not looking to kill all estrogen, I need some to grow! Just want to keep it in check rather than terminate it. Thanks for the help. I.B.E. Rocks...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Along those same lines, because shutdown with Epistane is relatively mild, would formex be enough of a PCT or would a serm be absolutely necessary?
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Along those same lines, because shutdown with Epistane is relatively mild, would formex be enough of a PCT or would a serm be absolutely necessary?
    I'd use a real serm.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Formex IS NOT enough to support homeostasis in recovery... not even close. A SERM is a good idea. Although, unless you can get a prescription, I would stay away from the Research companies that say they have the right stuff. But if you put your health into that, then that's on you.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

No I agree. The only reason I haven't ordered Epistane for a cycle is for the fact that I haven't been able to find a solid, reputable source for a SERM. I have found the research companies, and some supposedly are very reputable, but I just can't get over the weariness I have about them. Until I can get a source for clomid/torem/nolva locked down I'll have to waite on the Epi.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formex During a Non-Aromitizing Cycle
    By crowbar46 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 09:12 PM
  2. Formex During a Non-Aromitizing Cycle
    By crowbar46 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. EPI/Formex Cycle and PCT ... am I missing anything?
    By strester in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 12:50 PM
  4. IBE Formex for my upcoming SD cycle?
    By BigRon2000 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:02 AM