Best time to take Formex?

1. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Best time to take Formex?

I'm just coming off of the hybrid protocol after 5 weeks. I'm going to do 25mg/day for the next 2 weeks during my training break. Is there a best time to take that single dose? If I do any lifting during the 2 weeks, it will be very light and basically serve to keep me from going crazy towards the end of the break. I plan on dosing preworkout during those days.

Thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Most of your natural testosterone is produced between 6-10 AM. Taken before this would be optimal. You could also take it before bed, depending what time you go to sleep.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

3. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Most of your natural testosterone is produced between 6-10 AM. Taken before this would be optimal. You could also take it before bed, depending what time you go to sleep.
    I had planned on either right before bed, or shortly after I get up. I think I try early AM since I usually go to bed around 10PM. Thanks for the reply.

•   

4. M16
    IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Please keep us posted...Maybe start a log for us ?

5. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Please keep us posted...Maybe start a log for us ?
    I will keep you guys posted. I LOVE formestane. Have used it many times in many ways. I had only used TD prior to using Formex, and I love that I don't have to go TD now. So much more convenient with all of the good stuff Form brings.

As far as a log goes, I'm toying with the idea of a 6-8 weeks cycle of Prime along with Formex using the hybrid dosing again. My wife is going to be using Prime, and I figured I may get jealous so I may run it with her. Let me give the log some thought. I will be logging her Prime run, so it may be doable for me to just do one for myself too. I'll let you guys know. It wouldn't be starting for a couple of weeks.

Thanks.

6. M16
    IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Cool....Just do as I do and update every 3 days or so that way it's not an everyday thing...Good Luck man

7. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    I had planned on either right before bed, or shortly after I get up. I think I try early AM since I usually go to bed around 10PM. Thanks for the reply.
    I took my 25mg daily doses with breakfast and it seemed to keep my libido and vascularity in check the whole day. You could play with morning doses or night time doses also to find which way you like the best
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

8. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I took my 25mg daily doses with breakfast and it seemed to keep my libido and vascularity in check the whole day. You could play with morning doses or night time doses also to find which way you like the best
    I've done 25mg with a Protein shake and a teaspoon of fishoil for the past two mornings, and I have noticed the exact same thing. I'm going to keep this dose for a week or so and then start with a 50/25/50/25 dosing and see how that goes. I may end up back at 75/25 again toward the end of the run.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formex
    By Jbrooks in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 09:44 PM
  2. formex
    By jay20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:05 AM
  3. formex and stay time
    By ambulldog in forum Celtic Labs