Formex question: help prevent lossed during vacation???

  1. Formex question: help prevent lossed during vacation???


    ok...I am going out of the country for 10 days and I will likely not be working out much, if any. I am about to come off cycle 3.5 weeks before I leave. I will be cruising on test until then, with my last injection of test cyp being the night before I leave. So anyway, I was planning on starting Formex the day I leave at 4-5 caps a day. With the slowly decreasing test levels from my last injection, coupled with Formex, do you think this will be sufficient to maintain my body weight with minimal weight training?

    Basically, just what kind of anabolic effect can I expect from Formex? Thanks!


  2. title should read "losses" not "lossed." thanks! lol

  3. It could def. help. Body weight from cycles are usually backed with a lot of water, so regardless you will lose all of that water weight. Just take the formex, continue to train and eat right. If you dont train and eat right, you will lose most of your gains on cycle no matter what PCT you run.

    But yes Formex will reduce your estrogen and raise your natural testosterone production.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. well...i am expecting the test cyp from my last injection to stay in me for a couple weeks, since it has a long half life and i was just using the formex for a little extra boost.

  5. Yea...the cyp will stay in you for about 2 weeks, after that you will dip below normal, and thats when you are going to want to be taking the formex for sure
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yea...the cyp will stay in you for about 2 weeks, after that you will dip below normal, and thats when you are going to want to be taking the formex for sure
    Will you be shipping more formex to NP any time soon ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Will you be shipping more formex to NP any time soon ?
    Sure will. We are getting another batch in very shortly, and NP will get a massive chunk of it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sure will. We are getting another batch in very shortly, and NP will get a massive chunk of it!
    You hear any ETA natty ?? The people wanna know !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by heath1225 View Post
    ok...I am going out of the country for 10 days and I will likely not be working out much, if any. I am about to come off cycle 3.5 weeks before I leave. I will be cruising on test until then, with my last injection of test cyp being the night before I leave. So anyway, I was planning on starting Formex the day I leave at 4-5 caps a day. With the slowly decreasing test levels from my last injection, coupled with Formex, do you think this will be sufficient to maintain my body weight with minimal weight training?

    Basically, just what kind of anabolic effect can I expect from Formex? Thanks!
    You only need 12 or 3 caps max !



    EDIT: I mean 2 or 3

    12 caps


    haha
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  10. I wonder what would happen if you took 12 caps at once....???

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    I wonder what would happen if you took 12 caps at once....???
    I wouldn't wanna know
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  12. well...some consider formestane to have a nice anabolic effect at 500-1000mg a day...so 12 Formex caps might make for a good lean mass cycle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by heath1225 View Post
    well...some consider formestane to have a nice anabolic effect at 500-1000mg a day...so 12 Formex caps might make for a good lean mass cycle.
    ...this isn't regular Formestane we're dealing with here
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    ...this isn't regular Formestane we're dealing with here
    Thats true. How much better would the oral bioavailability be with Formex when compared to formestane?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by heath1225 View Post
    Thats true. How much better would the oral bioavailability be with Formex when compared to formestane?
    Extremely better, hence you take 25-50mg of Formex and 250mg of regular formestane.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It could def. help. Body weight from cycles are usually backed with a lot of water, so regardless you will lose all of that water weight. Just take the formex, continue to train and eat right. If you dont train and eat right, you will lose most of your gains on cycle no matter what PCT you run.

    But yes Formex will reduce your estrogen and raise your natural testosterone production.
    ^^

    keep up the food man that will be your best bet lots off food man, no matter wat food always keeps my weight up, if enything this little break will be good for u, dont think of it as losing your gains but rather mixing up your training, properly in corperating rest periods are very benificial.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    You only need 12 or 3 caps max !



    EDIT: I mean 2 or 3

    12 caps


    haha
    this would not be good at all, with the head aches i allready get omg 12 caps my head would explode, but maby that could be a good thing

  18. Food is always best for sure!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Log in
Log in