X-Dreams: The best sleep aid I've ever used.

  1. X-Dreams: The best sleep aid I've ever used.


    I've tried countless sleep aids over the past few years, and nothing has hit me like X-Dreams. Some even had an opposite effect on me. (woke me right up).
    I'm one of those chosen unlucky few who's a born insomniac. I didn't sleep much when I was a baby, I always got in trouble in kindergarten for not sleeping, and it was common place for me to go 3-4 nights without sleep in high school...in the middle of Texas Football Season!

    AK came across me in a log talking about one of the products that had had a completely opposite effect on me, (which I ended up giving away) and pm'ed me about sending me a sample of X-Dreams. I was extremely skeptical X-Dreams would work for me, one because nothing ever works for me, two because I used to take 6-9 g's of melatonin and 5 grams of GABA at night...I didn't think a proprietary blend of just 502 mg's of 3-OH-GABA, valeric acid, 2-bromo-melatonin would do it...Boy was I wrong. I tried to take two caps sublingually the first night, however I was pretty impatient so I ended up just swallowing the powder (I didn't think it would really work for me anyway right?)...I finished getting ready for bed, laid down, flipped on the T.V....Well I must have flipped on the T.V. because I was soon being awoken by my alarm clock the next morning, and I don't remember watching any T.V. at all...I'd talk some about the dreams, but it's not out of place for me to have wicked dreams...they were just...so much more real feeling...so much more...vibrant.

    The second night, I just swallowed the two caps so it would take a little longer to hit me. I watched about half on episode of that 70's show before I was turning the T.v. off and calling it a night.


    I'm extremely impressed by this product. As I said, nothing...nothing ever works for me...and I was extremely skeptical this would work...and I'm pleasantly surprised (and very excited) that it did work. X-Dreams has made it onto my list for my next order. I can't wait to use it again! (for an entire cycle)


  2. nice review Natty, need to get my hands on some of this for sure!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    I've tried countless sleep aids over the past few years, and nothing has hit me like X-Dreams. Some even had an opposite effect on me. (woke me right up).
    I'm one of those chosen unlucky few who's a born insomniac. I didn't sleep much when I was a baby, I always got in trouble in kindergarten for not sleeping, and it was common place for me to go 3-4 nights without sleep in high school...in the middle of Texas Football Season!

    AK came across me in a log talking about one of the products that had had a completely opposite effect on me, (which I ended up giving away) and pm'ed me about sending me a sample of X-Dreams. I was extremely skeptical X-Dreams would work for me, one because nothing ever works for me, two because I used to take 6-9 g's of melatonin and 5 grams of GABA at night...I didn't think a proprietary blend of just 502 mg's of 3-OH-GABA, valeric acid, 2-bromo-melatonin would do it...Boy was I wrong. I tried to take two caps sublingually the first night, however I was pretty impatient so I ended up just swallowing the powder (I didn't think it would really work for me anyway right?)...I finished getting ready for bed, laid down, flipped on the T.V....Well I must have flipped on the T.V. because I was soon being awoken by my alarm clock the next morning, and I don't remember watching any T.V. at all...I'd talk some about the dreams, but it's not out of place for me to have wicked dreams...they were just...so much more real feeling...so much more...vibrant.

    The second night, I just swallowed the two caps so it would take a little longer to hit me. I watched about half on episode of that 70's show before I was turning the T.v. off and calling it a night.


    I'm extremely impressed by this product. As I said, nothing...nothing ever works for me...and I was extremely skeptical this would work...and I'm pleasantly surprised (and very excited) that it did work. X-Dreams has made it onto my list for my next order. I can't wait to use it again! (for an entire cycle)
    Thanks for the review Travis !!

    I'm glad you gave X-Dream a shot when other products let you down in the past

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   
       


  4. It's great to hear that it is working!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    I've tried countless sleep aids over the past few years, and nothing has hit me like X-Dreams. Some even had an opposite effect on me. (woke me right up).
    I'm one of those chosen unlucky few who's a born insomniac. I didn't sleep much when I was a baby, I always got in trouble in kindergarten for not sleeping, and it was common place for me to go 3-4 nights without sleep in high school...in the middle of Texas Football Season!

    AK came across me in a log talking about one of the products that had had a completely opposite effect on me, (which I ended up giving away) and pm'ed me about sending me a sample of X-Dreams. I was extremely skeptical X-Dreams would work for me, one because nothing ever works for me, two because I used to take 6-9 g's of melatonin and 5 grams of GABA at night...I didn't think a proprietary blend of just 502 mg's of 3-OH-GABA, valeric acid, 2-bromo-melatonin would do it...Boy was I wrong. I tried to take two caps sublingually the first night, however I was pretty impatient so I ended up just swallowing the powder (I didn't think it would really work for me anyway right?)...I finished getting ready for bed, laid down, flipped on the T.V....Well I must have flipped on the T.V. because I was soon being awoken by my alarm clock the next morning, and I don't remember watching any T.V. at all...I'd talk some about the dreams, but it's not out of place for me to have wicked dreams...they were just...so much more real feeling...so much more...vibrant.

    The second night, I just swallowed the two caps so it would take a little longer to hit me. I watched about half on episode of that 70's show before I was turning the T.v. off and calling it a night.


    I'm extremely impressed by this product. As I said, nothing...nothing ever works for me...and I was extremely skeptical this would work...and I'm pleasantly surprised (and very excited) that it did work. X-Dreams has made it onto my list for my next order. I can't wait to use it again! (for an entire cycle)
    BUMP
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  6. It is indeed the **** !!! Just popped 2 caps about 15mins ago and it's kicking in right about now.

  7. I've got pretty bad sleep problems and anxiety. Melatonin, Valerian Root etc. has never worked. Taking a hefty dose of diphenhydramine does, but I feel awful the next day. I just got my bottle of X-Dream today, do you guys reccomend starting with 1 or going right for 2? I was planning on taking it sublingually.

  8. I'm havng major anxiety problems right now as well.

    honestly, I'd go straight to two...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    I'm havng major anxiety problems right now as well.

    honestly, I'd go straight to two...
    Good deal, thanks man. I'll give it a shot in the next hour or two.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    I've got pretty bad sleep problems and anxiety. Melatonin, Valerian Root etc. has never worked. Taking a hefty dose of diphenhydramine does, but I feel awful the next day. I just got my bottle of X-Dream today, do you guys reccomend starting with 1 or going right for 2? I was planning on taking it sublingually.
    It is totally fine to start with two caps. I like 3 even better.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    It is totally fine to start with two caps. I like 3 even better.
    I'm going to try 3 tonight


    ..maybe even 4
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  12. XDream really is a phenominal combination... just goes to show that you dont have to kitchen sink a supp for it to work. It is such a sweet combination.

    Short acting strong 2-bromo-melatonin to put you out, when that wears out strait valeric acid to keep you asleep (None of that root BS, but the actual acid that does its magic) and the 3-OH-GABA for the GH stimulation for a more restful nights sleep.

    What more do you need? Lake did an amazing job with this, finding 2-bromo. (I take the credit for the Valeric Acid find!!!)

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Fun Fact: IV administration of 2-Bromomelatonin can cause both hypnotic and analgesic effects.



    EDIT: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  14. hmm...you just got me thinking about figuring out how to use my dad's iv's....

  15. You know where I can get a sample to try? I'm pretty desperate for a good sleep aid. I shelled out the money for somnidren gh last month and got nothing out of it. Nothing against the somnidren, I know it works for a lot of people, but the only thing that has ever worked for me is a horse tranq in the neck.

  16. ^^^had the same problem. ended up giving it away.


    somnidren woke me right up. fully alert and everything. this stuff put me out and fast

  17. Hmmm i may have to try some of this! Great review bro!

  18. I need some of this! Hello Nutra...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Yeah i love this stuff. MY doc had me on ambien. Im not taking ambien anymore and started using xdreams instead. I have the weirdest dreams though! haha.

  20. Ha i hate to admit this but i have wicked dreams when im on supplements... I had one the other night that I killed someone (EEEESSSSSH im losin it)

    When I used to take Lipo 6/Ephedrine I would have these like half asleep half awake dreams... anyone had those? I would wake up like half asleep in the middle of the night but still be dreaming... like hear voices in my house and see shadows walking across the room... absolutely terrifying... not sure what in that stack did it but it was freaky as hell

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Ha i hate to admit this but i have wicked dreams when im on supplements... I had one the other night that I killed someone (EEEESSSSSH im losin it)

    When I used to take Lipo 6/Ephedrine I would have these like half asleep half awake dreams... anyone had those? I would wake up like half asleep in the middle of the night but still be dreaming... like hear voices in my house and see shadows walking across the room... absolutely terrifying... not sure what in that stack did it but it was freaky as hell
    I know what you mean with the "half asleep, half awake dreams". Thankfully, I rarely see creepy shadows moving around my room though!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I know what you mean with the "half asleep, half awake dreams". Thankfully, I rarely see creepy shadows moving around my room though!
    Ha! Yeah mine were never as bad as my buddy matts though, he quit lipo 6/Ephedrine after he had a half awake half asleep dream a shadow was choking him! EEEEEEEEESH

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Ha! Yeah mine were never as bad as my buddy matts though, he quit lipo 6/Ephedrine after he had a half awake half asleep dream a shadow was choking him! EEEEEEEEESH
    That actually happened to me once! This huge, demon like shadow came over to the side of my bed and piled tons of blankets and pillows over my face pressing them down in an attempt to suffocate me. I literally couldn't breathe! I woke up gasping for air scared to death.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    That actually happened to me once! This huge, demon like shadow came over to the side of my bed and piled tons of blankets and pillows over my face pressing them down in an attempt to suffocate me. I literally couldn't breathe! I woke up gasping for air scared to death.
    How could you be scared of anything with that monster hubby of yours protecting you!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How could you be scared of anything with that monster hubby of yours protecting you!
    Alas, we weren't married at the time!

  26. Well now you have found your Knight in shining armor to protect you!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Well now you have found your Knight in shining armor to protect you!
    'Tis true.

  28. You are a lucky guy that it works for you because it does not for me. My interpretation is that I have enough melatonin already so getting more has the reverse effect.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **** Need 2 Sleep No Really I Need to Sleep!! Tha Log
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. X-DREAMS!!!!!!! vivid dreams await.... (SPONSORED)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:12 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in