Question regarding X-Dream

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Question regarding X-Dream

I have insomnia problems. I don't have any issue to fall asleep when I go to bed at 10PM, in general I start to sleep winthin a minute but then I wake up between 1 am to 2 am and my sleep is very fragmented. Then I don't feel refresh in the morning and the fatigue lasts all most during the day.

What is strange for me is that if I don't wake up during the night, I feel even worst in the morning (does it mean that I don't get a restful sleep? apnea, restless leg syndroms???).

I tried ZMA, melatonin in the past but my sleep was even worst. Do you think X-Dream can help me to get a deep sleep even if I don't have any issue to fall asleep?

2. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.65%

Its hard to tell as there could be an actual medical condition as to why you are not sleeping through the night...I would give it a try if I were you for certain...I stress pretty bad and have had anxiety my whole life so sometimes at bedtime my mind is just racing so fast that getting to sleep is a pain...With X-dream about 20 minutes after taking it I'm in a coma, good thing is I wake up the next day feeling rested and not hungover.
  3. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    I have insomnia problems. I don't have any issue to fall asleep when I go to bed at 10PM, in general I start to sleep winthin a minute but then I wake up between 1 am to 2 am and my sleep is very fragmented. Then I don't feel refresh in the morning and the fatigue lasts all most during the day.

What is strange for me is that if I don't wake up during the night, I feel even worst in the morning (does it mean that I don't get a restful sleep? apnea, restless leg syndroms???).

I tried ZMA, melatonin in the past but my sleep was even worst. Do you think X-Dream can help me to get a deep sleep even if I don't have any issue to fall asleep?
    I believe X-Dream will help you out tremendously !

Since I have been taking X-Dream I haven't woken up once during the middle of the night. I have trouble falling asleep sometimes but the X-Dream makes me feel so relaxed around 15 min after I take it which eases me into sleep, which I like alot.

I say give it a shot
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i would wake up 2-3 times per night, and it would take me between 20-45 minutes to fall back asleep each time. x-dreams helped me stay asleep throughout the night. my issue was anything would wake me up - foot wasn't covered by the blanket, some jerk playing bass drove by, my cat got the munchies and jumped off the bed, etc. if this sounds like you, give it a shot.
  5. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.65%

Thats exactly how I am...The least little noise will keep me up...Once I get to sleep however you can beat a drum next to my head and I have a hard time waking up. X-dream puts me down fast and has yet to make me groggy the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i would wake up 2-3 times per night, and it would take me between 20-45 minutes to fall back asleep each time. x-dreams helped me stay asleep throughout the night. my issue was anything would wake me up - foot wasn't covered by the blanket, some jerk playing bass drove by, my cat got the munchies and jumped off the bed, etc. if this sounds like you, give it a shot.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

One good thing about X-dream is that it never seems to give me any groggy next day feelings whatsoever. I still wake up at least once a night, usually to take a wizz, but I seem to go back to sleep pretty easily. Regardless, I always feel better the next day than if I hadn't taken the supp. I just hope I don't become too dependent on it..
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think X-dream is def. worth a try, and if you react anything like I do, you won't need anything else.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

X-dream gave me side effects

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I think X-dream is def. worth a try, and if you react anything like I do, you won't need anything else.
    I did a try last evening, one pill before going to bed and I got a very very bad night. I woke up during the night many times, was warm and sweating. Definitively, melatonin contained in X-dream is not something for me. I guess that I produce already a large amount of melatonin that is my explanation why I can fall asleep within a minute. So getting too much melatonin has the oposite effect for me.

Now I have a bottle of a product that is useless for me and that I might throw to the dustbin :-(

Hopefully tomorrow I will see a sleep doctor and I hope he will help me to find a solution with my sleep disorder.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dream/k-1
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 03:12 PM
  2. X-Dream
    By Juicaholic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 08:56 PM
  3. This looks like a bad dream...
    By ModelMike in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4