X-dream saved my life

1. X-dream saved my life

Okay, it didn't really save my life, but it is the best sleep aid I have used, and I've used alot. It feels so natural, unlike every other sleep aid I've ever used, including melatonin. On top of that, I never have any hangover the next day. I love this stuff. Props to IBE for saving me from endless insomnia.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Okay, it didn't really save my life, but it is the best sleep aid I have used, and I've used alot. It feels so natural, unlike every other sleep aid I've ever used, including melatonin. On top of that, I never have any hangover the next day. I love this stuff. Props to IBE for saving me from endless insomnia.
    That is awesome

I took it last night after halftime of the UNC vs. Michigan St. middle school basketball game.

I felt great about 15 min later and after that I just went in and went to bed. I couldn't make it though the 2nd half and not only because I was tired, lol.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

3. I'm glad to hear that you like it! I've found it to be a great sleep aid as well. I am completely knocked out when I take it, and apparently talk a ton in my sleep (according to my husband).
    •   

4. I need to pick up some more..My 3 dollar wal-mart melatonin is not doing the trick.

5. I consider it a life-saver too
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

6. I tried the sublingual dosing style that IL suggested in somewhatgifted's log. He was right, it tastes horrid, but it hit hard and fast. I could barely keep my eyes open twenty minutes later.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I tried the sublingual dosing style that IL suggested in somewhatgifted's log. He was right, it tastes horrid, but it hit hard and fast. I could barely keep my eyes open twenty minutes later.
    I know, man. I have been mixing mine in my tea at night. It is extremely water-soluble (hydrophilic), and does not float at all. It mixes readily, and without taste. Man oh man does it make me feel so freaking relaxed. Try it sometime. I use Celestial Chamomile (Night time).

8. Have not tried that yet...Will do
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I know, man. I have been mixing mine in my tea at night. It is extremely water-soluble (hydrophilic), and does not float at all. It mixes readily, and without taste. Man oh man does it make me feel so freaking relaxed. Try it sometime. I use Celestial Chamomile (Night time).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lifting saved my life
    By Rommel65 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:19 AM
  2. DTH saved my life!!!!
    By MacWanted in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:37 PM
  3. steroids saved my life
    By maxparin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 112