4 Week Epistane Cycle Begins Today - AnabolicMinds.com

4 Week Epistane Cycle Begins Today

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

4 Week Epistane Cycle Begins Today

Gonna be starting my first DS cycle. Im gonna be using Epistane.. Its gonna last 4 Weeks.Never Really dealt with PH before unless you wanna consider liquid masterdrol and methyl 1d a ph. A buddy of mine also gave me some pills at the gym which i thnk were steroids bc i really got pumped and felt somewhat gains dont really know what it was put i was taking it for 5 days until i actually had to stop. went to the doctor and got bloodwork done everything was ok. other than my balls shrinking but hopefully PCT in this cycle could fix that. just wanna know your input on my cycle and if anything can be improved.. Ive done my homework and hope ive done it right.. lolthanks

Epistane
    20/30/30/40
    Cycle Support 2 Scoops Per Day mixed in with my protien Shake
    Animal Pak(1 Pak a day)

PCT:
    (4 Weeks Starting the same night i finish with the epi)
    Nolvadex(Liquid)
    40/40/20/20 <---Should i Lower to 20/20/20/20??
    Post Cycle Support

(Weeks 3-Whenever I buy another bottle)
    Diesel Test Hardcore-2 Caps Per Day. I get a headache with anymore and damn do these pills stink

Also gonna stop my creatine once i start taking epi. I was mixing 5g in my protien shake 2 times a day should i continue with that or just drop that until PCT Thanks

Taking one pack 30 min prior to the meal after workout as the directions state..is it better taken at any other time...also dosage with my epi

Week 1: 20mg---1 Capsule with breakfast and 1 15 min after dinner which is about 45 min before I go to the gym
    Week 2: 30mg---1 Capsule with breakfast and 2 15 min after dinner
    Week 3: 30mg---see above
    Week 4: 40mg---2 Capsules with breakfast and 2 15 min after dinner

sound good? ive read numerous discussions about taking it with food or without many different opinions on the forums but i dont think i will affect the absorbtion unless someone thinks otherwise..

:bb3:

Body Fat: 12.7%
    Diet is Pretty Solid no Junk, Fried or Fast Foods. Lots of Wheats, Tuna, Chicken, Brown Rice, Pasta, Oatmeal
    Drinking about 110g of protien in with ON 100% Whey.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

Well your plan looks good to me, but I'm not an expert. I can tell you that you are going to love the epi! I'm 3 weeks in to my first cycle and have added 15 lbs and 1 inch to my chest and arms! I spread my epi pills out, take 1 at each major meal. My only advise is DRINK A TON OF WATER, 1 GALLON A DAY MIN. Good luck man.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed. Very excited. Nice plan man.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck bro, you'll enjoy it. Lower your Nolva to 30-40 for the first few days and then to 20 for a week, then 10 for the following two weeks.
    Remember why you started.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by logan91077 View Post
    Well your plan looks good to me, but I'm not an expert. I can tell you that you are going to love the epi! I'm 3 weeks in to my first cycle and have added 15 lbs and 1 inch to my chest and arms! I spread my epi pills out, take 1 at each major meal. My only advise is DRINK A TON OF WATER, 1 GALLON A DAY MIN. Good luck man.

how much are you dosing??

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Good luck bro, you'll enjoy it. Lower your Nolva to 30-40 for the first few days and then to 20 for a week, then 10 for the following two weeks.
    i actually decided to cut it down to 40/40/40 for the first 3 days then jump into 20mg for the rest of the week and week 2. and week 3-4 will be at 10mg since this aint a very mild ds.

should i be starting my post cycle support immediatly after the cycle or 3 weeks into nolva?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

I'm doing 30mg for the whole cycle. I did ramp it up though, 10mg on day one, 20mg on day two and 30mg from then on.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

I'm doing 30mg for the whole cycle. I did ramp it up though, 10mg on day one, 20mg on day two and 30mg from then on.
    nice and up 15 pounds on week 3? is this your first cycle? hows your diet looking? how long are u cycling for? i wanna bump it up to 30mg but i think ill jus wait another 3 days so i dont have to buy a nother bottle in week 4..i think ill be seeing most gains in week 3 and 4 since most ppl do see most gains in week 3 and im gonna be doing 40mg in week four. ill be happy with a nice 15 lbs. noticing any sides?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    nice and up 15 pounds on week 3? is this your first cycle? hows your diet looking? how long are u cycling for? i wanna bump it up to 30mg but i think ill jus wait another 3 days so i dont have to buy a nother bottle in week 4..i think ill be seeing most gains in week 3 and 4 since most ppl do see most gains in week 3 and im gonna be doing 40mg in week four. ill be happy with a nice 15 lbs. noticing any sides?
    Yes this is my first cycle and it will last 4 weeks. My diet is not great, but I'm a hard gainer with a fast metoblism. I have lost a bit of belly fat though. Not many sides really, some lower back pumps and I'm a bit lathargic. Nothing to bad.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Yes this is my first cycle and it will last 4 weeks. My diet is not great, but I'm a hard gainer with a fast metoblism. I have lost a bit of belly fat though. Not many sides really, some lower back pumps and I'm a bit lathargic. Nothing to bad.

yea im a hard gainer with a fast metabolism as well..how much did u weigh b4 u began the cycle and now? bc i remember seeing your profile saying you weight 160 at 6'0"..im bumpin up the dosage to 30 this thurs. but at 20mg im still getting good pumps at the gym but i def look a lil smaller since ive gotten off the creatine..cant wait until week 3 and 4...havent really put on any weight yet but hey im still in my first week most people get gains in week 3
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

yea im a hard gainer with a fast metabolism as well..how much did u weigh b4 u began the cycle and now? bc i remember seeing your profile saying you weight 160 at 6'0"..im bumpin up the dosage to 30 this thurs. but at 20mg im still getting good pumps at the gym but i def look a lil smaller since ive gotten off the creatine..cant wait until week 3 and 4...havent really put on any weight yet but hey im still in my first week most people get gains in week 3
    Was about 165 ish when I started, about 182 ish now. super happy with this stuff!!! How many days a week are you lifting?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

Just finished e cycle of epi. Didn't do much for me at all=P I've previously run a cycle of 1-AD and 1-Test later. Good stuff.

I did epi on 30/30/40/40. And when it came to mass, no real gains, went up 2kgs, which is 4,4lbs. But later, lost 2lbs. If this is your first cycle you might get a good cycle outta it. But if that doesn't work, go for 1-test, all that other crap on the market aint going to work, either 1-Test or any AAS.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Subbed. Good luck.

I was going to do a cycle myself months ago, but decided to get into better shape, show a commitment to a diet and workout, and get down to 10% body fat first. Simply, after all my research I decided I just wasn't ready for the steroids. Almost ready though lol. Looking forward to your results.
    Will you be logging all/most days of your cycle?
    Getting bloodwork done in the end?

Again, good luck!!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

i gained 5 pounds in 3weeks
    had to stop after 3.puller back and got bacteria infection. Had to stop working out
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego View Post
    Just finished e cycle of epi. Didn't do much for me at all=P I've previously run a cycle of 1-AD and 1-Test later. Good stuff.

I did epi on 30/30/40/40. And when it came to mass, no real gains, went up 2kgs, which is 4,4lbs. But later, lost 2lbs. If this is your first cycle you might get a good cycle outta it. But if that doesn't work, go for 1-test, all that other crap on the market aint going to work, either 1-Test or any AAS.
    Yes, but good luck finding it now. And I'm talking the DS, not the PH.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Subbed. Good luck.

I was going to do a cycle myself months ago, but decided to get into better shape, show a commitment to a diet and workout, and get down to 10% body fat first. Simply, after all my research I decided I just wasn't ready for the steroids. Almost ready though lol. Looking forward to your results.
    Will you be logging all/most days of your cycle?
    Getting bloodwork done in the end?

Again, good luck!!!
    im not reallying logging all days but ill throw an update up here and there. Yea ill try to get bloodwork done at the end..its pretty expensive especially since im not under health insurance now. ....

but i just started week 2 yesterday bumped up the dosage to 30...i really havent noticed any type of gains in week 1 actually my strength has went down and i believe its because i stopped using the creatine! hopefully week two and 3 and start seeing some sort of gains. noticed some acne here and there but that may also be bc i started using Virile Mane before bed and all that stuff rubbs on my pillow which then gets on my face. my balls definitly did shirink sometimes ihave trouble finding the other one lol but i also used mythl dx 3 about 6 months ago from a friend at the gym for about 5 days and just didnt know what i was doing...popped wrong dosage and just withdrew with no pct..thats what really messed me up who even knows if it was methyl dx 3(sd clone) but..cant wait until pct. ill update in a few days
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Yes, but good luck finding it now. And I'm talking the DS, not the PH.
    Well, I'm not from the states, I'm from Norway, and the rules for supplements here are far more strict than over there. No PH, DS or AAS to be sold here, not even supps like gakic, V12 or Horsepower.

But I still have no trouble getting a hold of stuff here. And this is a country with a population no greater than 4,5 million. So what I'm saying is that if I can get my stuff here, you guys should definitely be able to get the stuff over there=P
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

good luck ....
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego View Post
    Well, I'm not from the states, I'm from Norway, and the rules for supplements here are far more strict than over there. No PH, DS or AAS to be sold here, not even supps like gakic, V12 or Horsepower.

But I still have no trouble getting a hold of stuff here. And this is a country with a population no greater than 4,5 million. So what I'm saying is that if I can get my stuff here, you guys should definitely be able to get the stuff over there=P
    Yes, but not worth my trouble right now as long as there is legal stuff out. I've done Test and Dbol and Winny before which I love, but if I can get some legal supps for a fraction of the cost and not worry about laws right now than thats the road I'm taking. When all of these DS's disappear, than its back to the underground.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

today is day 9 im in my 2nd week and just bumped up to 30mg yesterday..2day was legs day. im starting to get a burn on my right nipple also looks like a got a slit in my nipple until i touch it it gets super hard!! lol..im getting that burning feeling on the right nipple a little on the rest of my right pec and a bit on the right side of my back...anyone know what this is?
  20. New Member

Well, qnzlilshotta, it looks like your getting some slight mammary gland flare up in your right nipple region. The feeling in the right side of your back could be a host of things. I wouldn't worry too much until after your cycle is over. By the way, 4 weeks is not really enough for epi to see the anabolic effects of this drug. It takes at least two weeks to notice size and strength gains. Most people don't really start seeing results until later in their cycle.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

i had burning in nipple...nothin to worry about
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    Well, qnzlilshotta, it looks like your getting some slight mammary gland flare up in your right nipple region. The feeling in the right side of your back could be a host of things. I wouldn't worry too much until after your cycle is over. By the way, 4 weeks is not really enough for epi to see the anabolic effects of this drug. It takes at least two weeks to notice size and strength gains. Most people don't really start seeing results until later in their cycle.
    it feels like someone is stinging me and at times a bit itchy i know epi is supposed to kill gyno so dont really think im getting any probably killing some of that tissue? i dunno man but as long as its nothing to serious than i can take the pain...so your saying 4 weeks on epi isnt enough? maybe run it for another week at 40 totalling a 5 week cycle.? hmmm im going to have to think about that one

Quote Originally Posted by shaunnner View Post
    i had burning in nipple...nothin to worry about
    as long as its nothing to worry about then i can take the pain did you develop any gyno post cycle? how did your pct look like?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

i really havent noticed any type of gains in week 1 actually my strength has went down and i believe its because i stopped using the creatine! hopefully week two and 3 and start seeing some sort of gains.
    i know this sounds like beating a dead horse, but you have to eat in order to see any gains, regardless of what you're on. at 142 lbs, that should be your primary concern. if this compound isn't doing anything for you, you should take a HARD look at your diet.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i know this sounds like beating a dead horse, but you have to eat in order to see any gains, regardless of what you're on. at 142 lbs, that should be your primary concern. if this compound isn't doing anything for you, you should take a HARD look at your diet.
    its pretty hard to keep a nice and clean diet and eat a lot if everything around you is junk food....i was seeing strength gains with creatine but once i stopped that my strength has went down. i believe its still early to be getting gains from epi. most people see gains in week 3 and 4. should i just eat anything and everything including fast food just to get enough cals or should i keep it clean? ive been avoiding the fast food and fried foods for the past 6 months..no soda..only water and lots of whole wheat foods. sandwiches, tuna, turkey, chicken, pasta, eggs, brown rice, veggies, streak and fruits..
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

do not eat fast food/empty calories. just saying you might want to bump your clean calories up a bit.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

would i put on more weight on the epi cycle just dirty bulking and eatting mcdonalds and burger king?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

would i put on more weight on the epi cycle just dirty bulking and eatting mcdonalds and burger king?
    depends. if you're eating healthy at mcdonalds/burger king you could - by that i mean a grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo. if you mean fries, NO you will not put on more muscle. burgers are somewhere in the middle - the sodium content is pretty undesirable.

just remember that food is the anabolic. everything else might help you put muscle on faster, but food is the equalizer. post your diet for me if you have the time
  28. New Member

Yeah, anabolics help utilize macronutrients better by enhancing its abilities. That's why so many people when their using they utilize a high protein, moderate fat, moderate carb diet. The anabolics help flood muscles with macronutrients to help repair, rebuild, and grow muscles better and faster by allowing the person to utilize its properties better. We all know that protein is the key nutrient in muscle growth. That's why burgers would be a better choice than fries.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

depends. if you're eating healthy at mcdonalds/burger king you could - by that i mean a grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo. if you mean fries, NO you will not put on more muscle. burgers are somewhere in the middle - the sodium content is pretty undesirable.

just remember that food is the anabolic. everything else might help you put muscle on faster, but food is the equalizer. post your diet for me if you have the time

Wake up at around 10:00-10:30
    Breakfast around 10:45-11:00am

1 Epi Cap

Whole Wheat Bagel With Creme Cheese(Lots of Carbs!!!)
    50G ON 100% whey Protien w/ Graham Crackers/Peanut Butter/Cycle Support
    with the milk and all extras thrown in there probably getting about 65g of protien in the shake

or

2 Whole Eggs Scrambled w/ 2 slices of whole wheat bread
    My protien Shake

or when im in a rush

A bowl of cereal
    and my protien shake

Drink Lots of Water while working

Lunch Around 3:00

1 Epi Cap

Pasta!! from the Cafe at Work
    Pene a la Vodka
    or
    Baked Ziti
    or
    Lassagna
    or
    Chicken Cutlet

if im Tired of Italian food ill order some Chinese Food

Chicken and Broccoli w/ Brown Rice
    or
    Beef and Broccolie w/ Brown Rice
    or
    Pepper Steak w/ Brown Rice

Bottle of Water.
    MAybe a Fruit Salad here and there.

Dinner around 5:30-6:00

1 Epi Cap

My mom makes the best dinner but everyday its something different

Usually Some rice with chicken or beef on the side...and veggies...one day itll be lima beans another day yuka, another day grean peas, spinach, and the list goes on..

Gym around 7:00

After the gym
    50g ON 100% Whey w/ Graham Crackers/Peanut Butter/Cycle Support/ maybe a banana thrown in there.. with the milk and all extras thrown in there probably getting about 65g of protien in the shake

about an hour later Wheat bread with turkey maybe another bagel with cream cheese..or reheat some left over food from my moms cooking..

Drinking about 1 gallon of water everyday

Sleep at around 1 or 2 am
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

its all right to eat mcdonalds 2X a week..dont worry..i do
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

my balls are getting smaller and smaller by the day!!! hating it theyre about the size of 50 cent gum balls. not wanting to have sex with a few of my hoes lol..just getting embarassed....cant wait for pct or imagine how much smaller theyll get withen week 3 and 4. anyone recommend throwing in some dhea
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

i think you should have waited till you were 200 naturally. then go on something
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

its pretty hard getting to 200..if it was really that easy i wouldve done it already. ive been lifting for 5 years and started getting serious the last 2 years.

wondering if i threw in USP Labs JACKED into my PCT as a PreWorkout drink any effects with my PCT or Nolva? ive heard many great reviews on this product thought id give it a try in PCT
  34. Banned

my balls are getting smaller and smaller by the day!!! hating it theyre about the size of 50 cent gum balls. not wanting to have sex with a few of my hoes lol..just getting embarassed....cant wait for pct or imagine how much smaller theyll get withen week 3 and 4. anyone recommend throwing in some dhea
    Damn, really? Most users report an increased libido and mood.
    But, everyone reacts differently...
    You could add some DHEA to the mix. Do you have any Sustain Alpha or regular Dermacrine?

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Subscribed for the ride - good luck.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

you should get some serious pounds on epi..good luck. and train hard doin 8 to 10 reps. Push till you puke.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn, really? Most users report an increased libido and mood.
    But, everyone reacts differently...
    You could add some DHEA to the mix. Do you have any Sustain Alpha or regular Dermacrine?

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Subscribed for the ride - good luck.
    i did notice an increase in libido and def a increase in mood but my boys def did shrink...as well as acne...ill try to get some dhea from the pharmacy tonight hpw much should i be dosing?
  37. Banned

i did notice an increase in libido and def a increase in mood but my boys def did shrink...as well as acne...ill try to get some dhea from the pharmacy tonight hpw much should i be dosing?
    I'm not at liberty to say, really. DHEA is not something that I have ever used, so for me to give you advice would be wrong. However, look up a veteran poster here (Force Of Green). Give him a PM... he has experience with DHEA.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

do not eat fast food/empty calories. just saying you might want to bump your clean calories up a bit.
    i agree as soon as increased my cals i gained some good weight i started seeing my best results at the end of my sec week but i ran my epi cycle alittle hard. epi is great i like it alot its was the first ph ive done.

gl on your cycle hope you gain a lot!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Dehydroepiandrosterone
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Dehydroepiandrosterone
    Systematic (IUPAC) name
    3-hydroxy-10,13-dimethyl
    -dodecahydrocyclopenta
    [a]phenanthren-17-one
    Identifiers
    CAS number 53-43-0
    ATC code A14AA07
    PubChem 76
    ChemSpider 5670
    Chemical data
    Formula C19H28O2
    Mol. mass 288.43
    Physical data
    Melt. point 148.5 C (299 F)
    Pharmacokinetic data
    Bioavailability ?
    Metabolism Hepatic
    Half life 12 hours
    Excretion Urinary:?%
    Therapeutic considerations
    Pregnancy cat.

?
    Legal status

Commercially available
    (US), Rx Only (CA)
    Routes Oral

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a natural steroid hormone precursor (prohormone) produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands, the gonads, adipose tissue, brain and in the skin (by an autocrine mechanism). DHEA is the precursor of androstenedione, which can undergo further conversion to produce the androgen testosterone and the estrogens estrone and estradiol. DHEA is also a potent sigma-1 agonist.[1]

i look it up before id started take it. i took 25mg a day while on my cycle but i agree ask someone that know more about it.
    hopefully some of this info can help u alittle
  40. New Member

DHEA is a good anticatabolic to take while your doing a pulse cycle and PCT. It "fills in the gaps" on those off days plus is good to take post workout as well. People kinda confuse this as an anabolic because its conversion to androstenedione. But, if anyone has ever taken andro, you'll know that the effects of DHEA are nothing in comparison to andro. It's mainly useful to people over the age of 30 since DHEA decline severely at that age and beyond.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 week Epistane Cycle
    By hotgunner in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:08 PM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:18 PM
  3. epistane- 8 week cycle
    By babyconan23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:01 PM