Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    I'm doing a superdrol/tren stack right now and my strength has definitely gone up in a week and i'm up 3 lbs. But, i have a feeling my bw my not go up as high as it did with epi. Epi got me 11 lbs on a 5 week cycle. But, my strength didn't really increase until the beginning of week 3.
    superdrol/tren? niceee i think u should see great gains on that cycle do you have a log going on here? i also didnt notice my strength going up until about the begining of the 4th week..i put on about 10 lbs..lets see how muchh ill retain after PCT. as far as liquid nolva....Bubble Gum!!! my Rats Love it!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Tren is a major sex drive Shutdown After just so u know as well as Superdrol ;-/ So be ready, thus why im back to all natty :P hacksquatted over 700lbs lol yesterday for 5.'

I did my 2 cycles i saw how it felt to be all pumped + more red blood cells, but there r quite alot of side effects that def show up in the short term - over the long term, So thus why :P Tribulus + Yohimbe for life lol.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

yea i know a few people who ran superdrol and got hugeee!! but once they got off of it they lost a lot of size that was gained..guess they didnt know how to train hard enough in PCT? Good luck with the Superdrol/Tren Stack sounds pretty harsh 3 week cycle? you should open up a log so we should see your results and dont even have to post day by day maybe updates every 2-3 days like i was doing...goodluck bro..winter time! its time to get hugeeeee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

ok so i just started week 2 of PCT took nolva at 40mg for 4 days and the remaining 3 days at 20mg...taking 20mg week 2 and 10mg in week 3 and 4 as well as starting PCS by AI in the begining of week 3....

just wondering how long to get balls back to normal size? theyre still shrunken and up
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

I'm just finishing week one on epistane 30 mg did you find that your loads were smaller?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

Quote Originally Posted by zacklewis View Post
    I'm just finishing week one on epistane 30 mg did you find that your loads were smaller?

not that i recall
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Ya my balls have been up for a while :-/ and its im 25 days into a pct cuz the skin has to regrow for your balls to come back to normal on the bright side i hacksqautted 770x5 lol. And am like a walking hardon from trib + yohimbe + clomid. But its really not enjoyable anymore
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Ya my balls have been up for a while :-/ and its im 25 days into a pct cuz the skin has to regrow for your balls to come back to normal on the bright side i hacksqautted 770x5 lol. And am like a walking hardon from trib + yohimbe + clomid. But its really not enjoyable anymore
    im currently taking supersap by USP. Been taking it for about 3 days at about 5-6 grams per day divided into 3 doses..how much yohimbe do you take...have u noticed increased erection or flacid size? bc this cycle minimized my flacid and erection size..:-/ i think its lack of bloodflow..i mean i can still get a hardon but just isnt as hard as he used 2 be...and lets say im having sex if i stop and change postions within a few secs my hard will go down..heard PowerFULL is pretty good i might give that a try after supersap. if yohimbe is really a good supp i might purchase some on my next nutra order probably next week
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Get urself some TwinLab Yohimbe Fuel 1capsule is 400mg, And some Generic tribulus from Vitammin shoppe, and It's usually so hard it's scary, The gf loves thats for sure, cuz i remember before i started, omfg. I didnt have a weiner it felt non existent (no sex drive at ALL), Now my gf is like.. WTF lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

Get urself some TwinLab Yohimbe Fuel 1capsule is 400mg, And some Generic tribulus from Vitammin shoppe, and It's usually so hard it's scary, The gf loves thats for sure, cuz i remember before i started, omfg. I didnt have a weiner it felt non existent (no sex drive at ALL), Now my gf is like.. WTF lol
    haha matt your a funny guy. all your dosing is 1 cap perday? specific dosing time? i have tribulus and i was taking that untill i got my supersap which is tribulosin but i thijk has more saponins than the 40% thats in tribulus if it worked wonders for you i think ill be getting a bottle on my nrxt nutra order but ive heard many people getting crazy headachez from yohimbe do u experience that? how that stack that ur doing going? any weight gains?

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

I dunno where my post is lol maybe i didnt put it up 1 cap morning 1 @ night - yohimbe and trib 3x a day all thru out the day

check out my vid http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=whm8f7&s=5 Me hacking 860
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

i cant see that vid on my iphone ill check itout later on my computer when i go home btw just purchased some yohimbe from gnc 100 caps at 450mg each for only about $15

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Niceee get ready to feel how i feel lol, my buddy takes the same **** and hes like omg
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

popped 1 about an hr ago while consuming about 32 oz of water and no headaches really not feelibg much yet but i think it should hit me within a few days ill pop another after the gym around 9ish dont wanna get a boner ehile working out lol dude at gnc was trying to upsell me as usual with some magna rx and stamina rx

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    got any before/after pics of the gains made on epi?

i started using DTH again today and had the same problem i had in the past when i tried using the product....i feel very sluggish, groggy, and get a headache....even with enough water intake i still feel like this...is this supplement to potent for me? i drink about 20oz of water with the tab...and continue drinking lots of water after(typically drink 1-1.5 gallons of water everyday). so i dont think its an issue with hydration....took 1 tab 30 min after breakfast and felt a groggy and sluggish all day..then took another tab 30-45 min afyter dinner..took my epi dosage of 20mg about an hr after... and had a slight headache and also felt sluggish and groggy until i got tothe gym after i left the gym about an hr after i had a major headachheee
    Let me help you young jedi, DTH is a very potent supp, and you need to reduce your dosage to deal with the lethargy. When I was on it, 4 a day used to make me feel lethargic at around noon time. I tried 3 a day, and that helped, but when I got it down to 2 a day, that really helped. I think once you reduce your dosage, you might see the headaches go away as well. But, try reducing the daily dosage to see how it affects you.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Let me help you young jedi, DTH is a very potent supp, and you need to reduce your dosage to deal with the lethargy. When I was on it, 4 a day used to make me feel lethargic at around noon time. I tried 3 a day, and that helped, but when I got it down to 2 a day, that really helped. I think once you reduce your dosage, you might see the headaches go away as well. But, try reducing the daily dosage to see how it affects you.
    even at 1 tab a day i was getting headaches Nd ferling sluggish i decided tonstop using dth maybe itll be a good produxt in the future

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

I dunno where my post is lol maybe i didnt put it up 1 cap morning 1 @ night - yohimbe and trib 3x a day all thru out the day

check out my vid http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=whm8f7&s=5 Me hacking 860

damn bro your nuts...860 nicee...i never even touched that machine..ill give it a try on fri..leg day and see how much i can do
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Im going for a 1k in 2 weeks.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

yesterdayy was back day had a crazy headache dont know if it was from the JACKED or the yohimbe.. popped another yohimbe cap at 11pm went to bed at 1am and woke up at 4 am feeling wide awake couldnt go back to sleep until 5 woke up again at 7 went to sleep around 730 and woke up at 10 with a hard on feeling tired as shtt and with another headachee dont know if this is the yohimbe or jacked but i havent had bad sleep like that in a whilee ill see if i continue getting the headaches today while taking yohimbe if so ill have to drop it( today im off from the gym) so no jacked

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Yohimbe can give possibly headaches And ya u should have alot of energry i wake up every 3 hrs lol to piss, and still get quality sleep b4 i goto bed i take 2 aminos/ 2 caps for multi / 2 caps zma / 1 b complex / one trib / one yohimbe / one clomid lol. And then ya i do the same, i get random dizziness from yohimbe when i blow my nose lol. but that jacked i looked @ is has alot of **** in it, theres alot of caffeiene and energy boosters in there so it could be to much

Ha this is the warning Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache<--- lol
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

And they have some damn bad selling pts on this about how u shouldnt take any maltodextrin b4 your workout lol because it makes you fat, Carbs spike your blood sugar so u get the drive to push thru your workout lol so u take Preworkout then take Maltodextrin while working out and basically u turn to god. It's all the formula to being strong.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

ive been using jacked for about a week and didnt experience these headaches b4 until yesterday except for a little dizziness here n there.. i started with 1 scoop and now im at 2scoops.. i love it though it gets me so focued and pumped at the gym mayb its the combo of the caffine n yohimbe that givres me headache...about and hr and half b4 workout i usually eat a meal and drink a rotien shake with some glycomaize..rapid heartbeat is usual just faster with jacked

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.7%

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    damn bro your nuts...860 nicee...i never even touched that machine..ill give it a try on fri..leg day and see how much i can do
    I just blew out my left knee watching that. Haaaazuuuussss!!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

:P ya it was heavy but not enough im a do 1000lbs next, and ya that could be i drink Endorush By Bsn its ****ing rediculous and then drink waxy maize b4 and turn to god.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.7%

:P ya it was heavy but not enough im a do 1000lbs next, and ya that could be i drink Endorush By Bsn its ****ing rediculous and then drink waxy maize b4 and turn to god.
    LOL
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

from the looks of it it looks like you cant load on any more plates on to that machine
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

No u can add, 100lb plates, to take place of the 45lbs lol, We have the old Power House Gym, So this is just like an everyday thing we used to have like 5 guys come in do squat competitions, all kinds of ****, everybody @ our gym is like 3x the size of normal ppl lol and in order for the 1000lbs i just need my knee to heal lol, it still hurts. ALl cuz those f'ing stairs.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

cool bro the biggest plates in my gym is 45lbs...every gym ive been to only seen 45lbs. never knew 100lb plates existed lol
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

Thumbs up Something to think about

Actually Epi is quite mild. I've run numerous cycles with it.(But with with significant time off between each). I love it. Its not really a "bulker". What gains you do realize are quite lean, and very gradual.If you want your results to be permanent,gradual is better.You might want to consider a "Pulsing" cycle ala DR.D. Search the AM archives if you don't know what pulsing is. When "pulsing" the cyle ends up being much longer (8-10wks vs. 4-6wks), and when it comes to EPI no formal PCT is really necessary, save for maybe some Reservatrol taken for about a month. I did have blood work at the front end of my EPI cycles, and upon finish. NO statistical difference.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

Cool Great alternative

Here,.... I'll save you some time, but you should still read some of DR.D's threads on pulsing. You dose EOD. example; Mon, Wed and Fri,ramping up quickly. Start at 10mg,move to 20mg, then 30mg. The dosages are taken once per dosing day, and early in the day. With pulsing, you get a majority of the benefits of the particular substance vs. a trivial amount if any of the side effect. Especially any HPTA suprression. Plus the cycle is longer, so a greater amount of time for your own metabolic machinery to adjust to keeping that additional muscle mass you are vreating.Its awesome!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

theres many on AM that pulsed and got the same results as a straight run of the compound except for the sides such as acne...i might pulse on my next cycle but then again i wanna do a stack next time....maybe 1-t and epi
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Im just going to buy Test and Do that lol. In the summer, No more pills lol
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

Mass Stack

Well with the results I've gotten with EPI, and you wanting more mass gains. Why not Phera/Epi,........Oh but you're poor girlfriend/wife,...you'd end up drilling to china for the whole cycle
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.15%

Well, I just finished a superdrol/tren cycle with pretty good results. I gained 8 lbs. of muscle with no change in bodyfat %. This was a pulse cycle so I took 20 mg of Superdrol on 4x a week and 60 mg 4x a week. It was more dry gains vs. wet gains so my joints did take a little of a beating. My strength gains were scary cause my heaviest weight felt easy sometimes which led to joint strain. My muscles could handle the loads but, my joints took longer to adjust. But, I have proven this much to myself that epistane isn't the only steroid that can be pulsed.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

im into week 3 of pct about to start week 4 tomorrow.. started taking pcs by ai week 3 and holy cow my libido is way up along with the supersap ive been taking the past 2 weeks.... SuperSap + Post Cycle Support is the shtt 4 lobido increase also noticing my balls droped and are returning to normal size..erection size and strength looks back to normal!!

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%

Lol My erection size is thru the roof still but my balls r up at my d-ck lol Idk they wont drop for some reason lol, only like randomly throughout the day, I think my test is just so high from Trib- I have like 2 days left of clomid because it'll be like day 40 lol. But i was also on a very heavy cycle, so i might extend that out. or throw some Novladex in there
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

the only time my balls are up are while lifting an maybe about an hour after lifting then all is good.. i dropped the yohimbe due to the headaches and not bring able to used JACKED while on it.. but supersap and PCS is the bomb thriw in some PcS im still running nolva for the last week at 10mg per night... no gyno...di creatine helped keep my gains nd im still gaining!! i wanna hit the 175 lb mark by the summer

38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

I am starting my first PH cycle today. Just took my first 20 mg of Havoc. What should I expect to feel?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

read my forum....didnt really notice much gains until about week 3-4..the only thing ive noticed within the first 2 weeks were balls shrinking, a little acne, and a nice pump at the gym
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%

got 3 days left of nolva to complete a 4 week pct of nolva currently taking PCS. would it be ok to just cut nolva now..i think im getting acne from the nolva nothing too serious but pimples on my face in places where they never appeared before also got lots of little pimples on the sides of my face <---not cool...debating wheather or not to cut 3 days in advance or not :-/

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 week Epistane Cycle
    By hotgunner in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 05:08 PM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:18 AM
  3. epistane- 8 week cycle
    By babyconan23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:01 PM
  4. Superdrol cycle begins today