4 Week Epistane Cycle Begins Today - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

4 Week Epistane Cycle Begins Today

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    DHEA is a good anticatabolic to take while your doing a pulse cycle and PCT. It "fills in the gaps" on those off days plus is good to take post workout as well. People kinda confuse this as an anabolic because its conversion to androstenedione. But, if anyone has ever taken andro, you'll know that the effects of DHEA are nothing in comparison to andro. It's mainly useful to people over the age of 30 since DHEA decline severely at that age and beyond.
    since im not doing a pulse would it give me any positive effects in anyway while on cycle?

im gonna purchase a weight gainer to help me up my calorie intake anyone suggest a cheap and good with a decent amount of servings weightgainer? ive used muscle juice before aswell as cytogainer..

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I heard dhea turns into estrogen. I wouldnt touch it.
    I think im gonna try H drol next
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    since im not doing a pulse would it give me any positive effects in anyway while on cycle?

im gonna purchase a weight gainer to help me up my calorie intake anyone suggest a cheap and good with a decent amount of servings weightgainer? ive used muscle juice before aswell as cytogainer..
    I heard good things about Mass-tech from a friend. Have not tryed it though.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by logan91077 View Post
    I heard good things about Mass-tech from a friend. Have not tryed it though.

yea i was taking a look at the ingredients of mass-tech looks pretty good! after reading a few forums up here just decided to make my own weight gainer shake which im sippin on right now before going to bed...

1 1/2 cup grated oats-450cals 81carbs 7.5g fat 15g protien
    1 Table Spoon Peanut Butter-95cals 3carbs 8.5g fat 3.5g protien
    2 Scoops ON Chocolate Protien-240cals 6 carbs 2g fat 48g protien
    3/4 Cup Water
    1/2 Cup Whole Milk-75cals 6 carbs 4g fat 4g protien
    Few Ice Cubes to chill it up
    AI Peanut Butter Cycle Support
    -------------------------------
    Total Calories: 860
    Total Carbs: 96g
    Total Fat: 22g
    Total Protien: 70.5g

Not bad for a post workout shake just hate the fact that its verythick maybe ill use a bit more water next time
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.

Thumbs up

yea i was taking a look at the ingredients of mass-tech looks pretty good! after reading a few forums up here just decided to make my own weight gainer shake which im sippin on right now before going to bed...

1 1/2 cup grated oats-450cals 81carbs 7.5g fat 15g protien
    1 Table Spoon Peanut Butter-95cals 3carbs 8.5g fat 3.5g protien
    2 Scoops ON Chocolate Protien-240cals 6 carbs 2g fat 48g protien
    3/4 Cup Water
    1/2 Cup Whole Milk-75cals 6 carbs 4g fat 4g protien
    Few Ice Cubes to chill it up
    AI Peanut Butter Cycle Support
    -------------------------------
    Total Calories: 860
    Total Carbs: 96g
    Total Fat: 22g
    Total Protien: 70.5g

Not bad for a post workout shake just hate the fact that its verythick maybe ill use a bit more water next time
    Sound like that should work just fine. Also nice because its all stuff you already have in the kitchen, no need to spend more $ if you dont have to
  6. New Member

I think any hormone based PH/AAS/DS has potential to convert into a small percentage of estrogen. When you take too much of these hormones that either raise or replace your own natural production of test, you get a rebound effect that causes your body to release estrogen. Based on my experience, it seems this is more true if you abuse the crap out of these phs or DSs and take amounts that are way above normal limits.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

just bumped up my dosage to 40mg today ..im actually 3 days early and def felt a great pump at the gym today. i want to get the bottle finished with and jump into pct. so i can get my balls back to normal sizeee ive noticed an increase in body acne i think ill go tanning tomorrow to dry out the acne.

anyone think i should throw in jacked by usp labs into my pct as a pre workout drink or is that too much stress on my body?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

So what else is new? More vascular? Mood? etc......? How's the weight gain? Fat Loss? Just I few I'm curious about.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

ive always been pretty vascular so vascularity isnt really a big change. my mood is great when i take this stuff. i feel like im the mannn!! ill get on the scale tomorrow and see how much weight ive gained but last time i checked it was about 5-7 lbs.dont really know about fat loss. im already skinny enough im pretty much trying to bulkk. the pumps are ok...no crazy strength increases but i feel like an energizer bunny at the gym i can do workout after workout with out taking 3 min breaks as i used to...the only neg i give epi is the acne...i hatteee it!!!! also think im started to grow thicker hair on my body
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.

Have you got a serm lined up? I'm thinking of pulsing this stuff, since serms for me are difficult to get hold of/expensive. I've been on toremifene but still a bit unsure with it, that sh*t is potent.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zacklewis View Post
    Have you got a serm lined up? I'm thinking of pulsing this stuff, since serms for me are difficult to get hold of/expensive. I've been on toremifene but still a bit unsure with it, that sh*t is potent.
    of coarse i got a serm i got tamoxifen citrate and im running that in my pct. id rather take toremifenee as i heard good pct reviews wiith that serm
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

ive always been pretty vascular so vascularity isnt really a big change. my mood is great when i take this stuff. i feel like im the mannn!! ill get on the scale tomorrow and see how much weight ive gained but last time i checked it was about 5-7 lbs.dont really know about fat loss. im already skinny enough im pretty much trying to bulkk. the pumps are ok...no crazy strength increases but i feel like an energizer bunny at the gym i can do workout after workout with out taking 3 min breaks as i used to...the only neg i give epi is the acne...i hatteee it!!!! also think im started to grow thicker hair on my body

Good stuff. Be sure to keep the thread up during pct. Looking forward to hearing the official gain. Are you sticking with a good diet?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Good stuff. Be sure to keep the thread up during pct. Looking forward to hearing the official gain. Are you sticking with a good diet?
    yea ill throw in a few updates during PCT and im purchasing a container of JACKED on new years from nutraplanet once i get my blood pressure checked and make sure all is good. im trying my best to have a nice clean diet..might be slacking a bit on the cals due to busy work and school sched but i think im getting enought cals and protien along with no junk or fried foods. mostly whole foods, chicken, beef, veggies, sweet potatos and fruits.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

are you starting your post cycle support in week 1 or week 3 of your pct. I know you are taking nolva and start that week 1.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    are you starting your post cycle support in week 1 or week 3 of your pct. I know you are taking nolva and start that week 1.
    Nolva is dosed at 20/20/10/10 (40mg the first 3 days) Im Then starting PCS at the start of week 3 once i lower my nolva dosing to 10mg.

As Far as the Epi Today was shoulders...believe it or not I havent had any strength gains off of epistane...It definitly improves my mood, pump, and focus at the gym but didnt notice any strength increases and feel like i was pushing more weight when i was just using creatine. im in week 3 of my cycle but i do notice that im leaning out a bit more , looking a bit more musclular and i did gain some weight about 7-8 lbs but no strength increases. pretty weird huh?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

that is weird to gaining size but not strength. isnt it usually the other way around, and then the size starts showing up? maybe you're on the other side of that life cycle now. that's a good amount of weight though happy new year man!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think the strength increases are delayed until a couple weeks inside PCT because mine shot up all of a sudden. I seemed to be inhibited with epistane due to the pumps and what not, just couldnt push it like I wanted. But during PCT all of a sudden I started setting PR's and I was like WTF is going on here ?? I believe that you do gain muscle on cycle, but it takes a little bit for your body/mind to adjust and utilize it.
    Remember why you started.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I think the strength increases are delayed until a couple weeks inside PCT because mine shot up all of a sudden. I seemed to be inhibited with epistane due to the pumps and what not, just couldnt push it like I wanted. But during PCT all of a sudden I started setting PR's and I was like WTF is going on here ?? I believe that you do gain muscle on cycle, but it takes a little bit for your body/mind to adjust and utilize it.
    sounds good G will see how things go during PCT. hopefully strength does shoot up but then again it may be from the creatine i start using again in my PCT :/
  19. New Member

Epistane is great for putting on size and mass. But, the weird thing is that strength gains don't really correlate well with the mass gains while on this stuff. When I was on epi (I pulsed my doses up to 40 mg), the first 3 weeks were mainly big jumps in weight gain and my strength was about the same. After three weeks, my strength started to come up but, not real dramatic like other ph/ds out there now. Superdrol, pher-plex, and tren (19 nor) were really good DS/PH for rapid increases in size and strength. But, DS like epi or even halo produced good strength gains for me too the longer I was on them. I guess that's why alot of people recommend an average cycle length time of 5-6 weeks rather than 30 days.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Okay so Yesterday was the start of week 4...Today was Legs...my Squats increased by 20lbs from last week...maybe i am starting to get some strength gains??...20lbs is a big jump maybe last week i was just tired and worn out? all i know is that i squated 20lbs more this week doing 6 reps and im pretty happy!! =D was probably able to max out 30lbs instead at 3 reps but didnt even bother
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

usually the 4th week is the best on epistane for me anyways
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Ive done epi - 2x one cycle for up to 60mg
    20/30/40/50/60/60/60

No sides. Balls up but whatelse is new

Then did another cycle at hitting epi at 60mg

Both cycles avg's about 20-25lbs.

Make sure you get tribulus terreterus from Vitammin Shop to keep your L.H. at it's peak.

And get some real pct, not that fake crap.

Clomid / Nolvadex it's more important you have a good pct for the end of your cycle, and Get some milk thistle/saw palmetoo for your Liver/Prostate

As well as some yohimbe to bring your sex drive back.

After Epistane - My sex drive was gone each time. Now its insane.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    20/30/40/50/60/60/60

Make sure you get tribulus terreterus from Vitammin Shop to keep your L.H. at it's peak.

Clomid / Nolvadex it's more important you have a good pct for the end of your cycle, and Get some milk thistle/saw palmetoo for your Liver/Prostate

Is that 20-25 lbs after both cycles or each time. I noticed your at about 180 now? Did you cycle for seven weeks each time?
  24. New Member

Are you pulsing epi or are you taking a dose everyday?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

20/30/40/50/60/60/60

ive never dosed that high but ive went up to 40mg this is my first cycle of any PH/DS...next cycle ill probably go up to 50mg or even 60mg..so your telling me you gained 20-25 lbs on both cycles meaning about 10-12.5 lbs each cycle? is that after PCT.. im using nolva as my serm and also going to be using PCS and Diesel Test Hardcore...On cycle i was using Cycle Support...also have som Trib and Milk Thistle if needed.. What kind of Yohimbe product did u use. my sex drive is a bit down and yea balls shrunk and are up. girth of penis also got smaller as well maybe due to lack of affection and libido any supps to help increase bloodflow down there?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

ive never dosed that high but ive went up to 40mg this is my first cycle of any PH/DS...next cycle ill probably go up to 50mg or even 60mg..so your telling me you gained 20-25 lbs on both cycles meaning about 10-12.5 lbs each cycle? is that after PCT.. im using nolva as my serm and also going to be using PCS and Diesel Test Hardcore...On cycle i was using Cycle Support...also have som Trib and Milk Thistle if needed.. What kind of Yohimbe product did u use. my sex drive is a bit down and yea balls shrunk and are up. girth of penis also got smaller as well maybe due to lack of affection and libido any supps to help increase bloodflow down there?

I'm really curious about this. If he put on 20 - 25 lbs each cycle that would mean he was around 130 lbs when he took steroids. Strange.
    Last edited by Graglor; 01-05-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: spelling
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

No when i first started @ The gym i was 160- At my peak of Epistane i was at 207.

Im currently 195. Had alot of water retention from all the carbs :-/

Everyday i took the pills, and I get the ripped fuel Yohimbe + vitammin shoppe tribulus tetteriuis ($20.00 To bring your men back to normal )
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

No when i first started @ The gym i was 160- At my peak of Epistane i was at 207.

Everyday i took the pills, and I get the ripped fuel Yohimbe + vitammin shoppe tribulus tetteriuis ($20.00 To bring your men back to normal )
    meaning you gained 35 lbs off of the epi wow niceeee...

actually decided to start taking DTH tomorrow morning.I have 3 days left in the cycle. Today was chest day def starting to notice strength gains...i wish i had ran this cycle a bit longer... started off with incline dumbbell presses(my upper chest lacks) 45lbs 10 reps easy. 65lb 8 reps easy 70lb 7 reps 75lb 6 reps...notice last week i was only at 60 lbs doing 6 reps..didnt notice a increase in bench press since i did it after incline presses and chest was already fatiqued...followed by some incline flys, over the head pullovers and flat chest flys....
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Yes sir major difference, Prob the largest size increase was my LEGS+BACK since i was hitting them like crazy.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

That's some good gains!!!!!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Yes sir Epistane is a great product, and very little sides (minor pimples) and some shutdown but great gains.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

got any before/after pics of the gains made on epi?

i started using DTH again today and had the same problem i had in the past when i tried using the product....i feel very sluggish, groggy, and get a headache....even with enough water intake i still feel like this...is this supplement to potent for me? i drink about 20oz of water with the tab...and continue drinking lots of water after(typically drink 1-1.5 gallons of water everyday). so i dont think its an issue with hydration....took 1 tab 30 min after breakfast and felt a groggy and sluggish all day..then took another tab 30-45 min afyter dinner..took my epi dosage of 20mg about an hr after... and had a slight headache and also felt sluggish and groggy until i got tothe gym after i left the gym about an hr after i had a major headachheee
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Exclamation

Yes sir Heres me in the beginning
    may 2008

july 2008

On epistane - For August - Sept

And the Video
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=mufv4z&s=5
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

WOW, those are some pretty impressive gains. I am starting a Havoc cycle this coming Monday, I could only dream of gaining 20 pounds off this stuff.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

nice gains bro one more cycle and youll be hugggeee...ima try havoc a few months later after my epi cycle..and see what diffences there are being that theyre both the same compounds..tomorrow is my last day on epi followed by PCT on fri
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

ok so PCT starts tomorrow...i got Liquid Nolva...quick question ive seen different opinions all over...so should i shove the liquid dosage down the lab rats' throat or should i mix it with some water and have the rat drink it..

TODAY was shoulders very exhausting day had to wake up early and went to sleep a little late last night..caught a cold/virus a few days ago and feel like sh!t luckily i caught it towards the end of the cycle..tonsils are swollen,throat hurts, body aches, runny nose, just feel really out of it.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

O welcome to what i have, it's fun being sick ive had it for a few days but im still rocking lifting hack squatting 5 plates doing weighted pull ups.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Personally, I would see if the rat can deal with the taste. If not, rats usually like it better with OJ
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

i used to be able to do a ton of pullups but lately the past month havent been able to do as many..i got some of the nolva from ONE of the CHEM RESEARCH companies ill see how my rat likes it tomorrow if not then ill mix it with some OJ
  40. New Member

I'm doing a superdrol/tren stack right now and my strength has definitely gone up in a week and i'm up 3 lbs. But, i have a feeling my bw my not go up as high as it did with epi. Epi got me 11 lbs on a 5 week cycle. But, my strength didn't really increase until the beginning of week 3.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 week Epistane Cycle
    By hotgunner in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:08 PM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:18 PM
  3. epistane- 8 week cycle
    By babyconan23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:01 PM