reverse sold out?? - AnabolicMinds.com

reverse sold out??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

reverse sold out??

reverse is sold out on all of the websites that i have seen carry it...any idea when it will be available again?

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It will be back soon. You can pre-order on IBE's site if you'd like it ASAP. http://ibe-technology.com/products.php?pid=30
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

wow!!! thats good that its doing so well even with the BB crowd as this is something that can benefit EVERYONE.

I have been taking it now for about 45 days and have about 45 day supply left (loaded with 2 caps ed for the first bottle and only one cap post workout/prebed with the second) and I feel great and feel my sleep quality has improved as well.

Hopefully it will be restocked soon.
    •   

4. New Member

NP still has alot in stock.

BigLibido
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    wow!!! thats good that its doing so well even with the BB crowd as this is something that can benefit EVERYONE.

I have been taking it now for about 45 days and have about 45 day supply left (loaded with 2 caps ed for the first bottle and only one cap post workout/prebed with the second) and I feel great and feel my sleep quality has improved as well.

Hopefully it will be restocked soon.
    I'm in my 3rd week, but so far I have not noticed sleeping more since I have been on it. Is your duration better, or do you feel the sleep you get is just better/deeper or more refreshing type sleep? How long after you started did you notice better sleep quality?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

actually immediately. I took 2 caps my first time and it MADE me drowsy, went ahead and took a nap at 6pm. When my wife woke me at 9 I got up made a protein shake and went right back to sleep till 6am.

Dunno maybe it wont effect everyone that way... I usually train late, and typically toss and turn through the night but when I take 1 cap after training I go right to sleep and usually only get up to pee. Its not SUPER DEEP sleep though like GH releasers cause but its still restful and less disturbed. I much prefer using a different supp for DEEP sleep effects though thus why Im so excited for Xdreams to come out. I dont take the Reverse FOR these effects its just something Ive noticed.
  7. Doctor Science

actually immediately. I took 2 caps my first time and it MADE me drowsy, went ahead and took a nap at 6pm. When my wife woke me at 9 I got up made a protein shake and went right back to sleep till 6am.

Dunno maybe it wont effect everyone that way... I usually train late, and typically toss and turn through the night but when I take 1 cap after training I go right to sleep and usually only get up to pee. Its not SUPER DEEP sleep though like GH releasers cause but its still restful and less disturbed. I much prefer using a different supp for DEEP sleep effects though thus why Im so excited for Xdreams to come out. I dont take the Reverse FOR these effects its just something Ive noticed.
    Don't worry guys we spiked poopy's bottle with melatonin and L-Trp as a gag! ha j/k
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Don't worry guys we spiked poopy's bottle with melatonin and L-Trp as a gag! ha j/k
    Gaaa I wish! lol

I spiked myself good and hard with some Ltrp today, LOL. Turkey never knew what hit it

hope you had a good Thanksgiving there Lake!

Cant wait to get my REAL sleep on with X-Dreams!
  9. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I spiked myself good and hard with some Ltrp today, LOL. Turkey never knew what hit it
    Yeah... who knew you could actually absorb LTryp through that particular orifice anyway... news to all of us!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yeah... who knew you could actually absorb LTryp through that particular orifice anyway... news to all of us!!!

Adams
    Adams!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Adams!
    Whats going on Ike? Been in ST. Louis.. doing the family thing!!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Whats going on Ike? Been in ST. Louis.. doing the family thing!!!!

Adams
    Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Not sold on Spirodex....yet
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:12 AM
  2. Excell, sold out?
    By bigstabile in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:08 PM
  3. since sesathin is sold out everywhere........
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:23 AM