- 10-13-2008, 05:30 PM
starting my first epi cycle. minimal prior ph experience did one cycle last year. have proper diet workout and pct set up. 22 yrs old 190 lbs about 20% bf. question on dosing. i want to run the first week 20,20,20,30,30,30,30, then run 30/30/40 the last three weeks. i generally work out at about 3 o clock, so would i take 10 mg at 9 am, and another 10mg preworkout on 20mg? then i figured weeks 2,3 i would take 10 mg at 9 am and 20 mg preworkout. at 40mg i would take 10mg 9am 20mg preworkout and 10mg around 9 pm. is this correct?
- 10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I would dose so you have a constant supply in your system. Dosing at 9:00pm may impact your sleep..
hope you will take some liver protector...
something like this
10-13-2008, 08:27 PM
10-14-2008, 09:38 PM
10-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Epi only stays in your system 6-8 hours. So 9 AM and 3 PM work perfectly for that fact. Also you want Epi to be out of your system if possible, but not necessary, by bedtime to minimize shutdown and maximize natty test production while on cycle.
Your dosing looks good to me BUT I would dose for 40mg either 20mg am and 20mg pre workout, or 10mg am, 20 pre and then 10 immediately post workout.
Good luck and make sure to keep us informed on how it works out for you!
11-12-2008, 01:14 PM
11-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mawalega in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:07 PM
- By larue38462 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2008, 07:51 PM
- By 99vorsi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2008, 07:07 PM
- By jamze7417 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
- By ATH3386 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:41 PM