what was the name of the IBE GH oral poducts ? - AnabolicMinds.com

what was the name of the IBE GH oral poducts ?

1. New Member

what was the name of the IBE GH oral poducts ?

what was the name of the IBE GH oral poducts ? why they are not avalaible anymore ??

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

there was oratropin, hexatropins, and one more. i forget
  3. New Member

IBE stopped selling them due to the company that manufactured the stuff. They were unable to produce it for them anymore.

For what it's worth, I miss Oratropin. Stuff did wonders for healing my body.
    •   

4. LMR
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

ectotropin, hexatropin, oratropin known as the tropin line. Discontinued... I liked the oratropin too!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

gone, but hardly forgotten (*sniff*)

my 'Tropins experience is one of the best things I ever did for myself....
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sadly I never got to try any of these... sounded like damn miracle supps... I wish there was some way to find another company that could create a similar/effective delivery system
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

hey, LMR - guess what I just found in my fridge: a half-box of oratropin!

It's been in the fridge since it arrived, wrapped in a couple layers of black plastic - think it might still be good? Or am I just being wishful?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I think it would be no good....and needs to be sen?d? immediately to me for destruction
    Last edited by neoborn; 08-23-2008 at 09:37 AM. Reason: WTF?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

well, it's summer - this heat could spark a catastrophic mutation or something - y'know, eat the mailman or or burn holes in the asphalt - how could I visit such destruction on such a good friend?

I'll have to find some way to dispose of it without endangering the public...but your selfless sacrifice will be the subject of legend and film for...oh, *weeks* to come!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

The Ora was simply amazing, never to be duplicated at that level AND COST again
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  11. New Member

Yeah, I never got to try Oratropin either. In fact, I didn't even ask for a refund hoping it would come back. But, I'm now getting reverse in it's place.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Why don't you guys go over to vaughntrue's thread where he is asking what the next product they should release. Maybe they can make something happen as it appears we have discontinued this permanently (unless Lake can make it happen)

ok...give it to me straight here
  13. Senior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    sadly I never got to try any of these... sounded like damn miracle supps... I wish there was some way to find another company that could create a similar/effective delivery system
    Wasn't this just IGF-1 LR3? (orally active version)
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well yes basically, but the delivery method wasnt just about it being orally active IGF-1 LR3. It allowed for a much more constant and equal dose to be released across a 48 hour period which is much more benificial then spikes and drops you get with any other form(I think they called it cell mediated). They had a great detailed description of this and I think even a chart illustrating this one IBE's home page (which of course is no longer there now that its not availabe).

Most anyone who has run both (Im fairly certian you can reference Trip on this as he has run both) highly favor the oratropin because of this and the results were phenomenal even when compared to normal injectable versions. This is why I kcik mysself for passing up trying it ever since we got dropped by the pharmacutical company that manufactured it.
  15. Senior Member

Well yes basically, but the delivery method wasnt just about it being orally active IGF-1 LR3. It allowed for a much more constant and equal dose to be released across a 48 hour period which is much more benificial then spikes and drops you get with any other form(I think they called it cell mediated)....

Thanks PP. Here is a little blurb on oral & time delivery of IGF-1 from:

Therapeutic Peptides and Proteins:
    Formulation, Processing, and Delivery
    Systems, Second Edition

by Ajay K. Banga
    Name:  H20_.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  22.7 KB

Delivery of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) to rat and minipig colonic mucosae under in vitro conditions has been investigated. IGF-I is a 7649-Da protein of 70 amino acids that exerts its biological actions through specific IGF-I receptors. It has been found useful to lower blood glucose levels in insulin-resistant diabetic patients in clinical studies. IGF-I was absorbed intact across rat colonic mucosa as determined by reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC), sodium dodecyl sulfate–polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE), and Western blotting.48

A time-based drug release system for colon-specific delivery has also been developed. This system exploits the relatively constant small intestine transit time of dosage forms.49 Time-based systems can be designed to release their drug after a predetermined lag time, with the lag time independent of normal physiological conditions such as pH, digestive state of the subject, and anatomical position at the time of release.50,51

48. Quadros, E., Landzert, N. M., LeRoy, S., Gasparani, F., and Worosila, G. Colonic absorption of insulin-like growth factor I in vitro. Pharm. Res., 11: 226–230, 1994.

49. Gazzaniga, A., Iamartino, P., Maffione, G., and Sangalli, M. E. Oral delayed-release system for colonic specific delivery. Int. J. Pharm., 108: 77–83, 1994.

50. Pozzi, F., Furlani, P., Gazzaniga, A., Davis, S. S., and Wilding, I. R. The TIME CLOCK system: a new oral dosage form for fast and complete release of drug after a predetermined lag time. J. Controlled Release, 31: 99–108, 1994.

51. Wilding, I. R., Davis, S. S., Pozzi, F., Furlani, P., and Gazzaniga, A. Enteric coated timed release systems for colonic targeting. Int. J. Pharm., 111: 99–102, 1994.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Here's an important distinction: this article is *specifically* about IGF-1 absorption through the colon, so its focus is all about surviving the gut. IBE's 'tropin-matrix was focused on avoiding the gut entirely by absorption thru the oral mucosa - not the colonic.
  17. New Member

Nice. Anal igf.

bb
  18. LMR
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Wow! You still got one of those kits!!! Yah I liked the oratropin I took it reguarly and used it over the IGF injectable. I'd say it's still good. The paste kept it stable for longer periods of time and if you kept it fridged than go to it man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    hey, LMR - guess what I just found in my fridge: a half-box of oratropin!

It's been in the fridge since it arrived, wrapped in a couple layers of black plastic - think it might still be good? Or am I just being wishful?
  19. LMR
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

It caught a bad reputation also. Just nobody trusted an oral delivery system over injectable even though it worked. Hey if someone else can make it and for cheaper I certainly hope so. I honestly think that was one of the best products out that didnt get a fair chance in the industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Why don't you guys go over to vaughntrue's thread where he is asking what the next product they should release. Maybe they can make something happen as it appears we have discontinued this permanently (unless Lake can make it happen)

ok...give it to me straight here
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Unfortunate that some very well-respected guys, admired for their science, dissed the product before there was anything released on it, and the product & IBE took a savage hit. No idea what it must have done to their business: if they'd been able to double or triple the size of their order over time, they might well have been able to keep it in production.

And of course, the recent 3-AD / 11-oxo fiasco points to the same problem.

Y'know, a lot of the logs and stuff are in the archive...
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    It caught a bad reputation also. Just nobody trusted an oral delivery system over injectable even though it worked. Hey if someone else can make it and for cheaper I certainly hope so. I honestly think that was one of the best products out that didnt get a fair chance in the industry.
    I just dont think it had enough real world feedback for too long and didnt start to really pick up steam until right when the pharm company started getting iffy.... suck alot really cause now Im sure it would thrive, especially if the cost were even slightly reduced, but even without a price reduction Im sure another run would sell out before it wsas even in.
  22. New Member

Count me in if there's every another run of it...in fact, put me down for two boxes.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

LOL this reminded me of when I did 6 months of Hex. I just found 1 last oral syringe of the stuff!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I just dont think it had enough real world feedback for too long and didnt start to really pick up steam until right when the pharm company started getting iffy.... suck alot really cause now Im sure it would thrive, especially if the cost were even slightly reduced, but even without a price reduction Im sure another run would sell out before it wsas even in.
    Truth at its finest!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    Count me in if there's every another run of it...in fact, put me down for two boxes.
    dude, be serious - get 3 of each...
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    dude, be serious - get 3 of each...

Point taken...Might as well just make it a nice easy number like 5.

I took mine to help me recover from a torn tendon in my arm, and now every time it starts acting up I dream that IBE comes back out with the Oratropin.
  27. New Member

PLEASE IBE come back with Oratropin......... find a solution we need a real potent GH , IGF-1 product
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I found a full kit of ectotropin in my fridge when i moved a few months ago. Which must have been there for a long ass time. lol...
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

sub'ed
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    Point taken...Might as well just make it a nice easy number like 5.

I took mine to help me recover from a torn tendon in my arm, and now every time it starts acting up I dream that IBE comes back out with the Oratropin.
    never tried it but want to if it ever came back...hell I'll just go with the bakers dozen for shts and gigs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oral steroids vs. Oral PH's
    By AsylumLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:06 PM
  2. What oral to stack with oral winny?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 03:13 PM
  3. oral hcg
    By jtnba24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy