Training - AnabolicMinds.com
    • Training
      content/attachments/50524-bs-8814.jpg/

From Ergo-Log

Research done by Nicholas Burd, a sports scientist in the Stuart Phillips stable, may well radically change the way we do strength training in the ...
      content/attachments/50520-ss06-fl-biceps.jpg/

By Alfonso Moretti, CPT Men's Fitness

You can curl until you're blue in the face with traditional bicep exercises, but if you want a fully developed upper arm, ...
      content/attachments/50519-wings.jpg/

by Anthony Mychal T-Nation

I've got a confession to make: I'm your prototypical skinny-fat ectomorph.

Tall. Narrow shoulders. Wide waist. It's the ...
      content/attachments/50479-1qljb5klo504cxcox1httotkrxpbn0475.jpeg/

by John Hansen Iron Man Magazine

Q: I bought your book and am reading it. Currently I’m in a big dilemma. First, I’m 23 years old, Chinese, at 141 pounds and 5’7”. ...
      content/attachments/50474-onearmpushup2.jpg/

by Al Kavadlo T-Nation

During my teens and early twenties, my workouts revolved around lifting heavy weights and trying to get swole. To me, the only thing that ...
      content/attachments/50437-058.jpg/

By: Denny Watkins Men's Health

Here's a guaranteed motivation killer: After months or years of dedicated lifting, you realize that you'll never bench your body ...
      content/attachments/50332-elitefts_7_big.jpg/

by John Gaglione T-Nation

Walk into any commercial gym on a Monday evening and you'll see dozens of devoted lifters waiting to pay their respects at a handful of ...
      content/attachments/50321-happynewyear2012blog.jpg/

By Tom Venuto, Iron Magazine

Yes, I know it’s the most clichéd end of the year post… “Stuff I learned in the past year.” But actually, I like this topic. I think ...
      content/attachments/50216-1171209562_iqzdn-m.jpg/

by Anthony Mychal T-Nation

A wise man once said that the traps make the man. But in today's world, it seems that any formidable way of training the traps break ...