Training - AnabolicMinds.com
    • Training
      content/attachments/69903-barbellsquat3.jpg/

By Eric Velazquez, NSCA-CPT Pro Source

In response to your groanings about a squat that will simply not improve, some strength coaches will tell you that you ...
      content/attachments/69901-barbellsquat2.jpg/

by Tony Gentilcore T-Nation

What happens when you throw conventional wisdom out the window and start breaking some of the Big Laws of strength training? I decided ...
      content/attachments/69896-barbell-curl.jpg/

By Jeremy DuVall, CPT Men's Fitness

We’re always told to play by the rules – use strict form and don’t cut corners. What if cheating on your workouts and reps ...
      content/attachments/69848-sumi.jpg/

by Sumi Singh

Why A Moderate Approach Might Be Best

Having worked in the fitness industry for over 10 years now, what I’ve learned from watching ...
      content/attachments/69847-sarcoplasm.jpg/

From Iron Magazine

If you read my articles you know that explosiveness is largely dependent upon strength, and strength is fairly influenced by muscular growth, ...
      content/attachments/69843-squat.png/

by Ben Bruno T-Nation

I love my critics. It's just sometimes, they're wrong.

I'm often criticized for being anti-squatting. Maybe it's because ...
      content/attachments/69841-diet-tips-abs1.jpg/

By Jennifer Cohen Men's Fitness

Free weights are a great way to increase difficulty to workouts you’ve mastered, or get you motivated to try something new. ...
      content/attachments/69781-cardio-workout.jpg/

by Brad Longazel Bodybuilding.com

It's a common practice for athletes, bodybuilders, and other fat loss die-hards to wake up early, skip breakfast, and jump ...
      content/attachments/69780-basketball-players.jpg/

From ScienceDaily

Leisure-time physical activity is associated with longer life expectancy, even at relatively low levels of activity and regardless of body ...