Training - AnabolicMinds.com
    • Training
      content/attachments/72837-box-jump.jpg/

by Dan Blewett T-Nation

Explosive movements like box jump variations, Blast Strap push-ups, and jump squats have been increasingly popping up (pardon the pun) ...
      content/attachments/72808-learn-breathe-properly/

by John Paul Catanzaro Bodybuilding.com

"Chin up. Chest out. Look straight ahead. Brace the abs. Grip the bar tight. Push the ground away through all four ...
      content/attachments/72803-how-bench-1.jpg/

by Joseph Orlandi T-Nation

When you head to your commercial gym this Monday, take a moment to observe your fellow gym rats. How many would you say have made ...
      content/attachments/72766-lunge1.jpg/

By Adam Von Rothfelder, C.S.C.S Men's Fitness

Build yourself up to be a powerhouse with this 6-move leg routine for size.

The base to a strong, ...
      content/attachments/72764-chest-anatomy.jpg/

By Jim Stoppani, Ph.D Flex

It takes a variety of angles to develop a well-balanced chest. In addition to doing flat-bench presses and flyes, you also need to ...
      content/attachments/72763-pecs.jpg/

By Jim Stoppani, Ph.D Flex

SYMPTOMS It’s a good idea to finish your chest workouts with 
machine flyes for your inner pecs. If your gym lacks a machine,
      content/attachments/72760-bodybuilding-workout-techniques.jpg/

by Dan Ogborn and JC Deen T-Nation

Powerlifters, strongmen, and bodybuilders – while they may follow vastly different training systems, the successful among ...
      content/attachments/72705-weighted-glute-bridge.jpg/

by Will Brink Brinkzone

I’m often asked what’s a good exercise for the gluteus and hamstrings. Bridges are one of the most underrated and underutilized exercises ...
      content/attachments/72704-bodybuilding-motivation.jpg/

by Charles Staley T-Nation

As I review my training journal for 2012, I see that I've been in the gym 160 times, during which time I lifted a total of over 1.6 ...