need help i have questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TapouT sparta

Awards
ok this is my situation i am 18 yrs 6 ft 188lbs old and i have been doing low carb diet and alot of cardio plus weights.for the past 6 mon. it was my new yrs resolution to lose weight. in jan i weighed in at 235 now 188 my body has changed alot now. now my situation consists of me wanting to gain muscle i am planing to stack bsn noxplode, cellmas and nitrix is this good idea?(if you have better products plz add) next question should i continue low carb diet and would these products make me gain alot of weight not actually muscle? or would i still be maintaining the same weight but substituting some of the current fat for muscle and look more toned up? oh yeah and im still a pretty big guy broad shoulders . oh and i am also starting to take up mma and jiu jitsu so will these products help?

thank you leave comments !!!!!!!!!!

ufcdude12

Awards
I take MMA/JIUJITSU man. I must say that that stack is great but when you stop taking it, your cardio sufferes. just for your info. You will gain muscle off that stack but aslo water weight from the creatine. Just be warned that if you gain 15lbs you will probably keep 7-8lbs of it. NO XPLODE IS GREAT!! Nitrix, I'd rather see you go with NO Xtreme by EST because it packs more of a punch. Also, I'd put in green magnitude instead of cell mass. After you do that, you'll be set brother. best of luck. You'd want high carbs/high protein btw. :woohoo:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
you and i are very similar as far as stats, im 18, 6'2'' and 186lbs. sounds like you as well are a mesomorph bodytype (lucky us)
you def do want to go with a high carb/high protein diet. The most important thing here for you will be eating and sleeping. Look into the Bill Star 5x5 WO to help setup a good workout for building mass. You should add cardio into your routine 2-3x a week to keep your gains as lean as possible however you will be putting on a bit of water weight due to the creatine. Eat 4-6x a day and try and stay away from mrp's and powders and keep to the whole foods as your body uses these best.

Sounds like a pretty solid stack...bsn makes some great products

however if i had to set one up for you i would go with
Superpump 250
Size-On
Neovar recomped
the superpump250 and sizeon work perfectly with each other and would replace the nitrix and noxplode. the neovar would replace the cellmass....these 3 products i have had a GREAT history with, not only for myself but for my best bro too

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im confused....are you asking how to gain or loose weight? also avoid BSN products

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
im confused....are you asking how to gain or loose weight? also avoid BSN products
he alrdy lost 50 pounds of fat he wants to put on some lbm....hes doing what i did just with a bigger recomp

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh ok ok...first off get on 40-40-20 macros. protein-carbs-fat. then stay in a fairly low to moderate rep range for workouts. drumma is right on the whole foods thing. Your body obsorbs them much quicker because of enzymes then what it would sythentics or processed foods. Also try to keep whey protein shakes to a max 2/day. Supplement wise here is what i would recommend and what worked for me:
Pre-workouts
-Super Pump 250
-Ragnarok
-RPM

During Workouts
-SizeON
-Intrabolic

Creatine/Post
-Neovar
-Neovar Recomped
-SizeON
-Green Mag

make sure to get 6 hours rest every night minimum and you should see good results, feel free to PM with any other questions bro and hopefully this helps!

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BSN is garbage!
Dont waste your money!

At your age all you need is a good diet.
Get yourself some fish oil, grass fed beef, organic chicken, wild fish, organic eggs, lots of fruits and veggies. Get some protein powder from true protein.
Main thing for you to put on muscle is to eat lots of protien.
BUT FOR REAL BRO.. BSN and almost all the other companies out there are just out to make a buck. They will feed you whatever boollsh1t it takes to make you buy their product.
Eat Good and train hard. Lift heavy!!

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Just look at Texas' avatar... I'd listen to him just looking at it. But also he's a smart ass dude. Stay away from the BSN, i think it stands for bullsh1t network, all the supps that Texas listed are pretty well known for their effectiveness as well. He's got you on the right track

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just look at Texas' avatar... I'd listen to him just looking at it. But also he's a smart ass dude. Stay away from the BSN, i think it stands for bullsh1t network, all the supps that Texas listed are pretty well known for their effectiveness as well. He's got you on the right track
thanks bro! over at BB dot com they wont give me the time of day. all people seem to do is call BS on me with my stats and everything i say. GRR.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Jealousy is a powerful thing bro. What do you care? you'll never meet one of them in your life and the ones that doubt you will probably never amount to anything.

Let the haters hate... it's their job-Kat Williams

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
p.s. go post on my RPM thread problem haha. i need your help

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
I use to be like ya'll with the supps and stuff, but ya know what i stopped all supps(buying a new house will do that)except for whey and creatine. I haven't lost a damn thing and wayyy stronger now more than ever. I say put more into your nutrition than anything else. I eat 9 times aday no matter dieting or bulking. You can do so much more with food, controlling your macros and portions. Plus dude your 18, you would see alot more from eating your ass off with good food than using any type of supp. I've used damn near every supp thats been out in the past 10 years (no prohormones...I like my balls) and i can tell you str8t up that food and nutrition is where it's at. Get your nutrition down for 3 months then after that MAYBE add supps. Guess I should answer your question huh.....

It seems like your a endo + Meso, can you see your abs now? If so do the following

Meal 1 3 eggs, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup oatmeal

meal 2 8 oz chx, 2 cups salad, 1/2 avocado

Meal 3 8 oz Grd beef 93% lean, 20 almonds

Meal 4 2 tbls peanutbutter, 2 scoops whey

Pre & during workout sip this during your workout: 1 scoop whey, 12 oz grape juice or 20 oz gatorade

post workout 2 scoops whey, 1 1/2 cups white rice or 2 cups orange juice and whatever creatine ya want.

pick a day where you eat what you want, but for only one day a week. Since you where recently overweight, it seems like your body is very effecient at storing food.

This is not the diet i do but, given tha information you gave me this is a good starting place for you. If you wanna know why some meals don't have any carbs pm me...can't give all my secrets away.

My 2 cents..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good one brotha! look forwad to seeing you at the gym sometime

ufcdude12

Awards
any reason why you guys think BSN is garbage? NO Xplode isn't a scam...

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
Don't really know the reason why some don't like BSN anymore...though I've heard they lied about what in their supps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ingredient content is false. and tolerance level is very high, and all it is IMO is a good tasting product with little effects.

ufcdude12

Awards
for a supplement begginer, it is a great product. it does its purpose for what it is imo. no reason to bash the company. lets face it, its better than muscletech...(altho I tried NANO VAPOR and at 3 scoops it is amazing) :dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
for a supplement begginer, it is a great product. it does its purpose for what it is imo. no reason to bash the company. lets face it, its better than muscletech...(altho I tried NANO VAPOR and at 3 scoops it is amazing) :dance:
No for a beginner its still a waste of money tat they could put into much cheaper and more effective things.

ufcdude12

Awards
waste of money maybe. but don't attack a company is all I'm saying. I'm not a BSN junkie. I'm a CEL/IBE/BCL guy. but I just don't like messing with companies. even muscletech. u have to admire their marketing skills. as much as I hate to say that btw

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
the reason it works for a beginner is because they get it in their head that omg im taking this stuff now i gotta work out harder to get my moneys worth. the working harder is whats putting out...the supps are just a mentality thing in this case.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
placebo. check out the Atricle we are talkign about. BSN products didnt contain what htey calimed man. thatas why i dont like them and IMO thats a perfect reason to down talk. THey lied about the ingredients, muscle tech however does work good, its just way over priced. and they put so much crap in their products you cant really tell what is even working for you

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro! over at BB dot com they wont give me the time of day. all people seem to do is call BS on me with my stats and everything i say. GRR.
f*ck those eggs at bb, they all brainwashed by certain forum "stars" who whore particular B.S compaines, there's way too much dicksucking and rep whoring, i stopped partaking there a long time ago.

keep up the good work TL!

:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
NO Xplode isn't a scam...
no xplode is what i call an overpriced, average result candy type supplement, it tastes sweet and the kick is ok but for the cost i need more "bang" for my buck, i'd rather take a couple of RPM's anyday.

any reason why you guys think BSN is garbage?
over priced and B.S marketing, do you think ronnie actually stays this big with these products! the only thing that ronnie finds useful from bsn is their cash! Bash away i say, it's the price one pays for that type of marketing.

why does a company like Applied Nutracuticals or RPN for that matter not get bashed?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no xplode is what i call an overpriced, average result candy type supplement, it tastes sweet and the kick is ok but for the cost i need more "bang" for my buck, i'd rather take a couple of RPM's anyday.

over priced and B.S marketing, do you think ronnie actually stays this big with these products! the only thing that ronnie finds useful from bsn is their cash! Bash away i say, it's the price one pays for that type of marketing.

why does a company like Applied Nutracuticals or RPN for that matter not get bashed?
because both their products work. i can attest to that. Not Ph wise for RPN, but tretch mark removers and tanners

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
f*ck those eggs at bb, they all brainwashed by certain forum "stars" who whore particular B.S compaines, there's way too much dicksucking and rep whoring, i stopped partaking there a long time ago.

keep up the good work TL!

:thumbsup:
thanks man. yeah i just try to let it fly by. i enjoy AM much more. the people here are awesome for a select few and little BS goes on here