Blood work on a bulk? - AnabolicMinds.com

Blood work on a bulk?

1. New Member

Blood work on a bulk?

I work for a company that is doing free bloodwork for employees. Well they are actually paying us $50 to get our bloodwork done. They will also do a free body comp, which is all pretty cool but I am bulking right now, running an Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle and eating 3000+ cals a day, so is fasting for that 9 to 12 hours they require going to mess me up? It seems even if I go more than like 2 hours without eating during a bulk I get cranky and mad, I cant imagine having to go 9 hours or more! Any thoughts or input is much appreciated.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lander View Post
    I work for a company that is doing free bloodwork for employees. Well they are actually paying us $50 to get our bloodwork done. They will also do a free body comp, which is all pretty cool but I am bulking right now, running an Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle and eating 3000+ cals a day, so is fasting for that 9 to 12 hours they require going to mess me up? It seems even if I go more than like 2 hours without eating during a bulk I get cranky and mad, I cant imagine having to go 9 hours or more! Any thoughts or input is much appreciated.
    50 Bucks insnt enough if its going to make you feel like crap mentally....i dont think 9 hours of not eating will kill you, but the mental part seems like the worst thing to deal with...why not wait until you are done with your supps?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work on "generic GH" HGH Serum and IGF
    By FitModel in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:35 PM
  2. Anyone have blood work on Black Lion's Formeron?
    By lboston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:56 AM
  3. ERASE: Has anyone gotten blood work on this?
    By Red Fox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 01:41 PM
  4. Advice from the 30+ crowd on Blood Work
    By 200wannabe in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 09:46 PM
  5. Blood Work on Tren
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2005, 12:13 AM