LOL bulking gone horribly wrong

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
Dont know what this kid was thinking/doing,

LINKY

dont get me wrong im not one to mock, but jesus christ, what a waste of 18months!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it wasn't a complete waste because he found out what didn't work and now has new goals,experiences and information to help correct those mistakes.

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
Well, it wasn't a complete waste because he found out what didn't work and now has new goals,experiences and information to help correct those mistakes.
yep good point, although its rather sad to think how far wrong he went first of all.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Holy smokes. I guess that's what happens when you hang out on bb.com listening to crap advice.

He doesn't even look like he lifts weights. Just any ol' fatty you might see walking down the streets.

:confused:

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
Holy smokes. I guess that's what happens when you hang out on bb.com listening to crap advice.

He doesn't even look like he lifts weights. Just any ol' fatty you might see walking down the streets.

:confused:
did you see his numbers? 6'2, 210lbs and he benches 120lbs after 18 months of supposed bulking with heavy training. Dont know about you more experienced guys but having just come out of my newbie phase (blatant lie im still a noob :) i would think that 18months is more than enough to at least be lifting your own bodyweight on the bench, whats worse is his squat is actually LOWER than his bench. He might think he's going to the gym, but i reckon he's gotten it mixed up with KFC

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Agreed. If you are putting on weight, and you aren't increasing in strength, something's wrong. He would've been better off focusing on adding weight to the BAR, not the scale, LOL.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typical young kid not knowing what they need to do any everyone giving poor advice. the difference was he actually posted pictures and got called up on it where others just inflate their physique with e-stats.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Typical young kid not knowing what they need to do any everyone giving poor advice. the difference was he actually posted pictures and got called up on it where others just inflate their physique with e-stats.
ditto. oh man that gave me a good laugh. if you look at his poor diet and his routine you'll know why he looks like crap. poor kid took crap advice at bb.com and ended up looking like crap!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he's a troll. Literally- a retarded person would've known he was doing something wrong. Maybe, just maybe- he started out being 90kg, than cut down to 65kg? Than just rearranged the pics to make it appear as though he bulked horridly, in order the get 90+ replies?
I feel bad thinking this, but are there really young adult men who can only bench 45 pounds?
(what he supposedly started at)

That's just scary. Certainly he spent his entire youth indoors then?

Best of luck to him in the future, he'll need it. At least he's trying!

N

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
wow i remember absolutely blowing up on my first bulk... went from 160 to 190 and got fat fat fat. bulked up on flan, cheesecake, wendy's... was pretty horrible.

that being said i still busted ass in the gym and my strength skyrocketed. this guy should've at least seen something similar.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!! my first bulk right outta highschool i went from 145-180.... only creatine and N02.... i was benching 250 within 8 months and gained HARDLY any fat.... and my bulking material of choice.... EGG NOG!!! i went through a gallon every 2 days... even mixed it with my pro pow!.... luckily i had better genes and more common sense then this kid cause i got to a solid 165 after dropping the creatine and dropping water weight and excess fat... still had the same bench though.... damn poor guy turned into a Jabbu the Hutt lookin mother.... ALL HE ATE WAS FRICKIN RICE!!! his diet sucked he probally has ****ty form and is too scared to actually push himself to more weight in the gym... 120bs really?? thats a HORRIBLE bench for his weight.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my first bulk I went from 7% bf to 10% bf from 150 lbs to 195 lbs @ the 10%.. It's so sad to look at that kid and see that he had NO GROWTH whatsoever. He was definitely not hitting the gym. what a waste of time. lol what an idiot. i have no sympathy for kids like this. all he did was put on fat. that's the worst looking 202 lbs i've ever seen.
and who in gods name can only bench 45 lbs?? my girl friend can bench more than that and she weighs 115.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Damn dude. His arms and shoulders look much bigger from the side... but that is wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much fat.

I wonder if he was eating white rice?

WTF are weet bix?

What's so bad about his routine? Reps are low for a size routine, but with all those extra calories his strength should've been going way up along with getting decent mass. Seriously I don't see ANY chest development. He probably does not know true intensity.

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
Seriously I don't see ANY chest development. He probably does not know true intensity.
Exactly, a normal workout on a HST or HIIT program would probly have him spewing his guts up all over the place, hehe thats an idea! Bulemia for the win!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The replies that kid made shows he has more maturity than the VAST majority of 'adults'.

For 18 years old he took the flames and kept a positive attitude.

I like his post here:

Its called maturity mate...
I've accepted what has happened and have changed my lifestyle to adapt a better approach to losing body fat and retaining muscle. Being pissed off isn't going to make me get to my long term goals any quicker. I have a great passion for weight lifting and this lifestyle. Maybe my pictures don't show that. But if i didn't care.. Why would i be so interested to listen to what everyones got to say?
Nothing i say to you will probably change your mind. regardless in 2-3 months you may have a different opinion when i post my cutting progress.

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
The replies that kid made shows he has more maturity than the VAST majority of 'adults'.

For 18 years old he took the flames and kept a positive attitude.
Whilst true, his earlier responses were less mediated, he obviously will learn a harsh lesson from this experience. The worst part in my opinion is that he must have, to some degree, thought he looked really good thats just scary.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
Im surprised that this kid didnt gain any muscle/strength many kids I see and talk to at the gym are not hard workers but all end up seeing a lot of development in 18 months. It's hard to believe this kid went to the gym at all and didnt sit around playing video games!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Somewhere someone is laughing their azz off at what they put together with this one...this clearly cant be real

easymac

easymac

Awards
I agree with crowler, he handled the heat like a man. Some of those responses were jst plain mean as hell.