- 07-29-2007, 08:54 PM
Well heres what I'm doing now for my routine every week (its been this for bout a month now (been using creatine for prolly lil more than a week now)
Monday: 2 different workouts (3 sets ranging between 4-12 reps depending on what im working) for- Tris,lats,biceps,forearms,shou lders,delts,pecs (this workout is usually 1 1/2- 1.45 hours long (I know its not good to workout that long in a row but my friend said it wont hurt if its only 2 day s a week ... he right?)
Tuesday: 5 different sets (each set 70reps) of ab workouts plus jogging 15 minutes Rest 5 minutes then jogging 10 minutes
Wednesday: Same as Monday
Thursday: Same as tuesday
Friday: Just 3 sets of normal sitting down dumbell curls (sets of 9) and 3 sets of 20 pulldowns (not exactly what their called if that isn't it) which i believe work the lats. Along with 3 sets of leg curls.
Saturday: Same as Friday
Nutrition- one spoonfull of creatine everyday- usually before workout. One scoop of whey protein usually during workout or after, along with One pill of Amino Burst, 2 Calcium pills, and 1 fish liver pill- tooken everyother day. Along with usually 4 meals a day.
Any changes should I make to this?
And how long does it take before you see results with creatine? And what are the results with using creatine? :P
- 07-30-2007, 08:54 AM
- 07-30-2007, 03:30 PM
07-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrich954rr in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2004, 03:04 AM
- By sanju100 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:08 AM
- By corteztk1982 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2003, 05:37 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-17-2003, 03:28 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:24 PM