loose muscle- low testosterone.

  1. Registered User
    enlarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up loose muscle- low testosterone.


    I tried Serious Mass from Optimum nutrition for 3 months with not so heavy workout. Didnt get any good results but the after effect is even more depressing.

    My muscles are all time loose. even if I do heavy workouts now I dont feel the pump in my muscles and my testosterone level have also gone down.

    has any one experienced this? how can I recover?

  2. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,608
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by enlarge View Post
    I tried Serious Mass from Optimum nutrition for 3 months with not so heavy workout. Didnt get any good results but the after effect is even more depressing.

    My muscles are all time loose. even if I do heavy workouts now I dont feel the pump in my muscles and my testosterone level have also gone down.

    has any one experienced this? how can I recover?
  3. Registered User
    enlarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    means what?
    its correct. Thats what I experienced.
    Though I would like to reframe my question.

    How can a person training regularly can recover from loose muscles and low testosterone, caused by side effect of any supplement? I heard that Creatine serum by ATP stacked with iso pure protien works really well.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Lusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    How many cycles per muscles a week?

    Are you getting heavy enough in the gym?
    If staying to long at the same level my muscles starts to get softer, then its time to raise the wheight in the exercises.
  5. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0


    I'm thinking neither of you speak English. Correct?
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I'm thinking neither of you speak English. Correct?
  7. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0


    I was being serious (for once).
  8. Registered User
    enlarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Actually I worked each muscle just once a week and the weight I used was around 80% of my capacity. I have stopped traning for now, just doing yoga to get better balance of harmone levels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lusk View Post
    How many cycles per muscles a week?

    Are you getting heavy enough in the gym?
    If staying to long at the same level my muscles starts to get softer, then its time to raise the wheight in the exercises.
  9. Registered User
    enlarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    I do speak english but not as good as native speakers of english. So do you have any feedback about how can I recover from this?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I'm thinking neither of you speak English. Correct?
  10. Registered User
    Lusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I'm thinking neither of you speak English. Correct?
    If you had spend 10 sec. reading my profile, you would se that im from denmark :P
  11. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0


    I honestly don't read anyone's profile.

    Enlarge - I honestly can't figure out what your problem is. Too poorly worded for me to offer advice. Sorry.
  12. Registered User
    enlarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    I am 5'8" and weigh 140lbs. To put on some muscle mass I tried a weight gainer[Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition] for four months[sept'06 to dec'06]. Though I would be honest here that I didnt train real hard during those four months. I used to take one full servings of the weight gainer(WG) after workout. Few times I took the WG even on non workout days. By the end of Dec I realised that my muscles have become too stiff. It were so stiff that I could not do more than three reps of barbell curl in a single set. At that point of time I stopped working out immediately.

    Now, more than four months after quitting the workout my muscles are very loose. The effect is uptill my male organ. I dont get full erection, looks like my testosterone levels have gone down. My skin is also wrinkled.

    Is all this a side effect of the WG?(I suspect it is)
    Is it usual to have this after taking a WG?
    How can I rocover from this?

    I had my blood tested and following substances are well within the healthy range.

    CALCIUM, SERUM
    MAGNESIUM, SERUM
    ALT (ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE), SERUM
    AST (ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE), SERUM
    LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE
    CREATINE KINASELIPID PANEL
    HEMOGLOBIN A1C

    would appreciate any input you might have for this.


    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Enlarge - I honestly can't figure out what your problem is. Too poorly worded for me to offer advice. Sorry.
  13. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by enlarge View Post
    I am 5'8" and weigh 140lbs. To put on some muscle mass I tried a weight gainer[Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition] for four months[sept'06 to dec'06]. Though I would be honest here that I didnt train real hard during those four months. I used to take one full servings of the weight gainer(WG) after workout. Few times I took the WG even on non workout days. By the end of Dec I realised that my muscles have become too stiff. It were so stiff that I could not do more than three reps of barbell curl in a single set. At that point of time I stopped working out immediately.

    Now, more than four months after quitting the workout my muscles are very loose. The effect is uptill my male organ. I dont get full erection, looks like my testosterone levels have gone down. My skin is also wrinkled.

    Is all this a side effect of the WG?(I suspect it is)
    Is it usual to have this after taking a WG?
    How can I rocover from this?

    I had my blood tested and following substances are well within the healthy range.

    CALCIUM, SERUM
    MAGNESIUM, SERUM
    ALT (ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE), SERUM
    AST (ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE), SERUM
    LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE
    CREATINE KINASELIPID PANEL
    HEMOGLOBIN A1C

    would appreciate any input you might have for this.
    okay i understand what you are saying but im sorry i really cant advise here. That is very strange. I dont see why your muscles would be stiff on the WG, to me it would seem that they would be looser on the WG.......I tried ON Serious Mass as well and had no problems at all. You could have something wrong with you healthwise that has nothing to do with the WG.

    How has your Bodyfat% changed when you started the WG and what about after?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Low Testosterone - Loss of muscle mass
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:26 AM
  2. Low Testosterone
    By biker340 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 08:11 PM
  3. Low Testosterone - hidden health problem
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 01:33 AM
  4. low testosterone guys at 17
    By dark_star in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 03:58 AM
  5. My Pre - Superdrol Blood Work - Low Testosterone?
    By IntensePump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in