- 04-02-2007, 03:32 PM
- 04-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Oh, theres some math for ya :P
You need to know your BMR, or how many cals your burning at least per day, then hour.
Then, there's the account for any deficit in glycogen stores you already have.
ON TOP of deficit from any excercise....
then the breakdown of how long digestion takes, the rotation of Saturn in relation to the moon, then divide by 4 of course
One good option would be to just include a scoop of the weight gainer into your protein shake. Most gainers (if I remember... its been forever since I've had one,.. or weight gain for that matter :P- kiddddddn) -most gainers require something like 2-3 scoops.
Hve one scoop in the morning, afternoon or before and after training, hell, maybe only on training days if your worried about gaining bodyfat.
800 cals is the same as 800 cals. but you know excess will store on ya, so just break it up if your concerned.
- 04-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Fat is not a issue. Some one told me if I consumed 1000's of caloires at once that I would not utilize it all and waste couple hundred caloires so I figure if I spread the shakes threw out the day with my meals I will better utilize it.
04-10-2007, 09:51 PM
04-10-2007, 10:03 PM
04-10-2007, 10:08 PM
i take in 5500+ cals a day over about 8 meals. im 262lbs and growing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
- By Chemical Evolution in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2003, 07:34 AM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 12:19 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 03:36 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-03-2002, 08:45 PM