Looking for a Powerful Stack to Gain weight
- 03-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Looking for a Powerful Stack to Gain weight
Alrighty. Im hoping this stack will help me.
-Horse Power (ultimate nutrition)
1 scoop pre workout
-Whey Protien (Sci-Fit)
-NOS pills (body fortress) ps. NO product
2 pills pre workout
-BCAA's (Body fortress)
I am also trying to gain weight but not sure which weight gainer to use and what I am missing. I am 15y/o 167 lbs, 5'8
Thanks for the help
- 03-16-2007, 12:22 AM
A good diet will help you gain weight. I.E. complex carbs whole foods. PB and JB will help you rather than a weight gainer save your money and eat some PB and JB Over 400 Calories Eat two of those at night and you can easily get 800 to 1000 caloires.
- 03-16-2007, 03:18 PM
03-16-2007, 03:23 PM
or maybe try a reduced fat cream cheese? i use skim cream cheese but i'm on a cutter... the skim has the same nutritional info as skim milk almost, so i assume they make a 2% or something like that
but yeah at 15 i think a good nutritional plan would help you out a lot more than any supplement stack could
03-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Are you allergic to peanutbutter of jelly or bannana or bread. Eat avocodos. That will get you some nice caloires.
03-17-2007, 03:39 AM
Please correct your thinking and go with this as your fundamental / basic:
1. Eat 1 - 1.5g per pound bodyweight a day ( or your goal bodyweight ).
2. Learn to squat
3. Stretch like a motherfluffer every session / between sets.
4. Sleep at least 8hrs.
5. 5 sets for each exercise for a total or less of 25 per workoutsession. First two are warmup ( 25% working weight ), other three are working, adding weight and to failure. Finish workout in 45minutes - 1hr MAX.
6. Only Compound excercises.
7. Shakes of two scoops or 48g protein. 1 in morning as soon as you wake up, other right asap after workout.
8. Add to this CEE ( Creatine ethyl ester ) 3 - 5g preworking with tang / some form of juice / sugary drink.Apparently no sugary drink is needed with Ethyl Ester as this apparently takes care of the absorbtion issue.
So most important is your diet, because no matter how much you do of supplements it doesn't replace a good basic diet. This is not some kind of gimic thing you are building on scientific supplements it is a pyramid and your goal is the top section which you cannot get to unless you have the other levels in order.
03-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah, supplements are just that.......to supplement your diet.
Diet is the most important think to bodybuilding and seeing nice results. You need to eat to grow. There are no if's, and's, or but's about it.
03-17-2007, 12:35 PM
03-17-2007, 04:37 PM
03-18-2007, 10:46 AM
03-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Also, thanks for all your help. Neoborn thx for that info. i try to eat a lot of protien but i have been lacking so i will get back on pace. Once again thankz.
03-18-2007, 01:40 PM
03-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey guys thanks for all your help. Gotta give Neoborn a lot rep for what he said. Mucho gracious. lol. thankz guys
04-24-2007, 11:49 PM
You're relying too much on supplements. Diet and lifestyle are more important than what supplements you are taking. Understanding what to eat and when to eat it is important if you are looking to bulk up while keeping fat in check. I like to zig zag the diet meaning eating 400cal over maintenance on training days and 400cal under maintenance on 2 rest days with one day for cheat meals or going out (on the weekend) With NO/Other pre-workout supps before workout (eat low-gi carbs too) and hi gi carbs and whey protein after workout. Pre-bed it's important to have a slow-digesting protein to prevent muscle wasting during sleep. Whey protein and casein (non-fat cottage cheese) should be consumed pre-bed time. Otherwise, look like decent supps to go with. Remember to drink extra water on those supps as well..
04-26-2007, 04:37 PM
yea I used to think relying on supps worked only cuz they did for me. and i didn't have a clean diet or perfect routine. they just worked.
now i have my diet in check and training in-line from this amazing book i bouhgt. its makes the most sense and the diet is great. but im not taking those supps besides the protien becuase the Horse Power was given away and i never got out and bouhgt the BCAA's. Althought NOS worked ok.
but anway thanks for your help!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By alliance_bjj in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:16 AM
- By benjiman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2011, 05:20 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:56 PM
- By foggia in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2007, 08:25 PM
- By RedSwan78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:21 PM