beginner who needs advice
- 07-21-2006, 07:05 PM
- 07-21-2006, 08:51 PM
You need to post your diet, how long you been lifting, etc etc etc etc give us more to work with bud.
- 07-21-2006, 08:58 PM
07-21-2006, 09:10 PM
It's really all custom fit. We can tell you that you should eat 40% carbs 30% protein and 30% fat for a bulk. But I can tell you for my bulk I need 50% carbs 40% protein and 10% fat. It's all customized to your body and workout regimen. But obviously there are things you WILL need to know that will not be beneficial for you. That's where we come in and help you and you can help yourself as well by using the Search in the nutrition forum. For example, obviously bulking on beer and pizza isn't the savviest ideas around. But probably some whole wheat pasta and lean chicken breast with low fat marinara sauce and a whole grain bun might not be bad. Or maybe you need just whole wheat pasta with a beef patty and some fat free parmesan cheese. It's all customized.
07-21-2006, 11:35 PM
thanks ill put something together this weekend and play around to see what fits me and ill probly post again in the future and let everone know how i am doing but thanks for all the help guys
Similar Forum Threads
- By FreeDiver in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:32 AM
- By glenky85 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:47 PM
- By fmfws185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
- By ntrain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:38 PM
- By R0cKSoLiD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 09-10-2004, 11:12 PM