Just Gabe

  1. New Member
    gabe522k3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

    Just Gabe


    Hey wassgood everybody

    Im new to the site but not to new to the world of fitness, right now Im trying to bulk up for a year so I can try out for this semi pro football team that's around where I stay, I was wondering if my goal of geting up to 230 to 240lb iight from 207 by now and then. My cals is around 3977 ( each week I gian I redo my cals) and Im useing the DC training as well. Thanks

  2. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think it's possible in a year with the right diet/routine/supplementation. If you're really serious about it you might want to talk to Bobo/FLA Nutrition for a bulking diet and routine, what is your diet like?
  3. New Member
    gabe522k3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I think it's possible in a year with the right diet/routine/supplementation. If you're really serious about it you might want to talk to Bobo/FLA Nutrition for a bulking diet and routine, what is your diet like?

    6 meals


    Meal1
    2 scoops of whey
    5 slices of whole wheat bread

    Meal 2
    2 eggs
    8 eggs Whites
    1 cup of oats

    Meal 3
    8oz of BLSL Chicken
    1/2 cup of brown rice

    Meal 4
    2 scoops of whey
    1/2 cup of brown rice

    Meal 5
    8 oz of 93% lean GB
    1/2 of brown rice

    Meal 6
    2 scoops of whey
    16 oz of fat free milk


    supp

    Fish oil
    ZMA
    ON BCAA

    anagen/ Lipid FX
    Powerfull/ symmetry
    grx

    I had already put on 7lb in a week
    •   
       

  4. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Your getting way too much of your protein from shakes.

    Also, how much fish oil are you taking a day, cuz your not getting in any hardly fat, except from the beef and eggs, which are not good sources of fat?
  5. New Member
    gabe522k3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Your getting way too much of your protein from shakes.

    Also, how much fish oil are you taking a day, cuz your not getting in any hardly fat, except from the beef and eggs, which are not good sources of fat?

    iiight then im going to eat more gb ( I love it so! ;-) )

    and 6 fish oil at nite
  6. Advanced Member
    PVSkyHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    387
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe522k3
    6 meals


    Meal1
    2 scoops of whey
    5 slices of whole wheat bread

    Meal 2
    2 eggs
    8 eggs Whites
    1 cup of oats

    Meal 3
    8oz of BLSL Chicken
    1/2 cup of brown rice


    Meal 4
    2 scoops of whey
    1/2 cup of brown rice

    Meal 5
    8 oz of 93% lean GB
    1/2 of brown rice

    Meal 6
    2 scoops of whey
    16 oz of fat free milk


    supp

    Fish oil
    ZMA
    ON BCAA

    anagen/ Lipid FX
    Powerfull/ symmetry
    grx

    I had already put on 7lb in a week
    I was bored and had some extra time, so I entered all of your food, excluding your supps into fit day, so we all could get a better look at your macros.
    I used ON 100% Whey Gold Standard, Limited Edition, Extreme Milk Chocolate for your whey protein because I didn't know what kind it was, but most good proteins usually have similar macros.
    These are the results I found:

    Daily Totals:
    Calories:2418 Fat:68g Carbs:188g Protein:270g

    138 grams of protein came from shakes. That means that 51.1% of your protein, or half, is coming from shakes. That is wayyyyy too much.
    You posted that you eat close to 4000 calories, but with the sample diet you posted you come up way short. I am not trying to bash on you by no means, I am just attempting to point out that if you posted the correct diet, your numbers are way off.
    Also, since you are trying to bulk, you need to bump up the carbs, you want them to be the same if not slightly more when you are trying to pack on mass.
    One other thing, about half of your fat, (which is low) is coming from saturated fats. I would cut out the ground beef entirely and add more chicken and tuna. Tuna is an excellet way of getting your good fats in.
    I hope this helps you out.
  7. New Member
    gabe522k3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I was bored and had some extra time, so I entered all of your food, excluding your supps into fit day, so we all could get a better look at your macros.
    I used ON 100% Whey Gold Standard, Limited Edition, Extreme Milk Chocolate for your whey protein because I didn't know what kind it was, but most good proteins usually have similar macros.
    These are the results I found:

    Daily Totals:
    Calories:2418 Fat:68g Carbs:188g Protein:270g

    138 grams of protein came from shakes. That means that 51.1% of your protein, or half, is coming from shakes. That is wayyyyy too much.
    You posted that you eat close to 4000 calories, but with the sample diet you posted you come up way short. I am not trying to bash on you by no means, I am just attempting to point out that if you posted the correct diet, your numbers are way off.
    Also, since you are trying to bulk, you need to bump up the carbs, you want them to be the same if not slightly more when you are trying to pack on mass.
    One other thing, about half of your fat, (which is low) is coming from saturated fats. I would cut out the ground beef entirely and add more chicken and tuna. Tuna is an excellet way of getting your good fats in.
    I hope this helps you out.



    all no worry, I dont mind getting help

    so how about this

    meal 1

    2 whole eggs
    8 eggs whites
    5 sclice of bread

    meal 2
    8oz of lean gb
    2 cup of b.rice

    meal 3
    8oz of slbl chicken
    2 cup of b.rice

    meal 4
    3 scoops of whey
    2 cup of b rice

    meal 5
    8oz of chicken
    2 cup of rice

    meal 6
    3scoops of whey
    16 oz of fat free milk
  8. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2869
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It's ok to use a good amount of whey and protein powders but just use them inconjunction with other proteins in a meal, so chicken+rice+whey shake.
  9. Advanced Member
    PVSkyHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    387
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe522k3
    all no worry, I dont mind getting help

    so how about this

    meal 1

    2 whole eggs
    8 eggs whites
    5 sclice of bread

    meal 2
    8oz of lean gb
    2 cup of b.rice

    meal 3
    8oz of slbl chicken
    2 cup of b.rice

    meal 4
    3 scoops of whey
    2 cup of b rice

    meal 5
    8oz of chicken
    2 cup of rice

    meal 6
    3scoops of whey
    16 oz of fat free milk
    This looks better, you can also subsitute oats in there and maybe some whole wheat pasta for variety and even some shredded wheat for breakfast. Make your diet both healthy and tasty so you will stay committed and the results you seek will come!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. i just have 2 share this!!!!
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:45 AM
  2. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM
  3. Hey, just sayin' hi!
    By IronWinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:50 AM
  4. they just banned k(same) at bb.com
    By snakeman458 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 02:46 PM
  5. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 10:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in