- 07-07-2006, 03:45 PM
- 07-07-2006, 05:36 PM
- 07-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Pitbull954
07-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Depends on how your diet is really among how well you can tolerate the protein in liquid form.
I would say one or two tops unless you're an advanced lifter. Fat and calories are dependant on what you add to the protein. skim milk and protein is usually no more than 1-3 grams of fat. Add some rolled or steel oats and you get a nice shake.
07-07-2006, 06:48 PM
I wouldn't go with more then 35% of my total protein intake from shakes. Food is always better and tastier
07-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by kingivan
the least amount possible, only to hit your nutrient macros for the day. whole foods are better, but it's damn hard to get 400+ grams of protein a day and not feel stuffed
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
07-17-2006, 09:32 PM
1 and its pwo, the more whole foods the better, but if your pressed for time or job issues then i would add oatmeal or flax to a shake just to get some more nutrients in there.
07-19-2006, 09:14 PM
I usually sip them so they last longer, and the delivery is more kinda timed delivery, and you always have some food coming in, which is good for bulking as you curb cravings, and still eat well.
07-19-2006, 09:16 PM
07-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lemke28 in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2009, 07:25 AM
- By alexochoa in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:32 PM
- By SprtNvolcoM in forum RecipesReplies: 26Last Post: 06-12-2007, 07:46 PM
- By 4thAD in forum RecipesReplies: 17Last Post: 06-26-2006, 01:54 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:21 PM